What do you think will happen, on Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Here is what I think.

The whole world was prophesied to think there would be something major happening, and everybody held their breath, and it was only after this date, people got on with their lives. So, a whole bunch of # happened after 2012 and it heralded a change in the whole world.

What do you personally think will happen?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as neil degrasse tyson says,the allignment happens on the 21st of december every year.
off to find the link

here you go
edit on 17/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I believe the alignment that happens every 21st of December is simply the Solstice, and the waiting period of 3 days, before the sun journeys back north, following the Resurrection. That would be an alignment on a "Sun Dial". That's all. Maybe it's also when Sirius lines up with some Pyramid or something.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I was thinking more along the lines of shirts that say I survived 2012. Those will sell like hot cakes. For a day or two.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
People will be born and people will die. It's a Friday, so lots of people will go and get drunk come the evening. Folks who are believers will pray and other's won't. Many will watch the clock waiting for Midnight. Personally, I will be looking after my horses, drawing breath and thanking the gods that it will soon turn into the 22nd of December. And probably be feeling very depressed seeing it's my fortymumble birthday on the 23rd!
edit on 17/4/12 by rebelchildoflight2011 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17/4/12 by rebelchildoflight2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xzorter

SNAP!!!!

We have the same avatar lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

The Sun will reach the center of the Milky Way very soon

I certainly hope not. There is a massive black hole there!

the planets will be in a certain alignment that could create a massive shift of the earth's magnetic poles

Please explain what alignment? Saturn / Venus - happened many times before without any effect. None of the conjunctions are powerful enough to affect the magnetic field I believe. Only the Sun can do that.

Volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, earthquakes and this could be rapid in succession

No I don't think so. There is no logical reason why this should be.

Every day is the last day you have.

Oh dear! What a miserable outlook on life! No every day is the first day of the rest of your life.

As far as Dec 21, 2012 goes it will be no different from any other day.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here is the thread I posted on my belief.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So........regarding time zones....

Will Hawaii meet it's own "doom" 6 hours after New York hits midnight? Explain it like I'm five please.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

In fairness that mostly addressed the specific doomsday scenario related to the galactic center's black hole, and not the many others proposed.

That said, awesome clip and an awesome dude

I particularly liked his comment about them (Mayans) not getting the beginning of time correct so why should we trust their end of time.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I lived outside Oxford for a few years and love England.
You want for me to change my shirt?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xzorter
I am sure we will hear a lot of these "explanations" in one form or another.
"you see, it's a process"
"this is just the very infancy of transition "
"we are all evolving to a higher plane"
"those who aren't enlightened won't notice anything"
"most lower level pions can't recognize the shift ! "

Love it! That's me then, a lower level pion (?) or is that peon or peasant?

Strikes me in my unenlightened lower level state that if I don't notice it and don't recognise the shift then as far as I am concerned it did not (will not) happen. If the 'enlightened' shift to a higher plane then we will be well rid of them, those of us peons or pions who remain. Less of all the gobbledegook to have to listen to.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by theAmericanStory

Well according to Agarta (see his link above) the Winter Solstice arrives at 11:11 on 21 Dec 2012 and this is the only time this will happen (for another 26000 years?)

Since, as you so correctly point out, the world is in time zones then no you will not get your slice of doom at a different time but at 11:11 on 21st Dec 2012 UTC so your doom will be (for you) at 01:11 21 Dec 2012. However for Kirimati, which is on the same approximate longitude doom will arrive (for them) at 01:11 on 22nd December 2012.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My opinion is there are 3 options

1.) Nothing will happen but people will still freak out and riot leading to issues and "The Man" will come in and force itself into a position of more population control to keep us "under the thumb"

2.) A natural disaster will happen of natural means and "The Man" will come in and force itself into a position of more population control to keep us "under the thumb"

3.) A man made disaster will occur and "The Man" will come in and force itself into a position of more population control to keep us "under the thumb"

I wish there was more to it and I could go on about how I personally think someone will set off a massive bomb in the pacific to show superior might and set off a chain reaction of earth quakes and tsunamis because of the enormity of this bomb. Remember the ring of fire is already unstable and after 60 years of testing huge bombs it might be ready to pop.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Strikes me in my unenlightened lower level state that if I don't notice it and don't recognise the shift then as far as I am concerned it did not (will not) happen.

I've always thought this about Chlamydia....but apparently, even if you don't get any symptoms, you still have VD!

Just because you don't believe, it doesn't make it any less real, in my opinion

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xzorter
reply to post by doobydoll

I lived outside Oxford for a few years and love England.
You want for me to change my shirt?

No I don't want you to change it

I love Vincent's work.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I have no idea, but I'm betting the world will go on as usual... so far it always has after these doom dates.

On the other hand, I will be having an 'end of the world' party at my place, so whatever happens, it ought to be fun!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I just think whoever prophesied this could have had the decency to put a time zone on it, I mean, when it gets to midnight here in the UK, we all breathe a sigh of relief, then all of a sudden, somewhere that is still on the 21st, all hell breaks loose!

But yeah, I will be drunk, so time will be but a blur anyway, looking forward to the 22nd so I can snig-ger (had to put a - there as it kept posting n-word????) and wiggle fingers.
edit on 17/10/12 by woogleuk because: Strange censor of word?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

It stands to reason the timezone would be the Mayan geographical timezone. Just saying

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What will happen Dec 21? Many crazy people in the US will go around acting nuts trying to grab the perfect last minute Christmas gift like in the movie "Jingle All the Way."

Those who can't buy gifts, will either be making or plotting on how to get them. Others will be depressed because they are alone, or don't have a place sleep except out on the streets or in a tent city.

I feel for those who decide to stay homeless up North, and havn't started to migrate towards the South where the weather is warm most of the year, and they wouldn't have to deal with harsh winters. There would be some deaths due to hypothermia from those who can't get warm.

Another year will be slowly passing by. Old theories will be set aside, and new ones will arise. The world will go on, until TPTB do decide to make something bad happen. Or the end of the world type of thing happens such as in the Book of Revelations.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
On December 21st all of a sudden we will see a second sun. It will be Nibiru. A huge planetoid twice the size of Jupiter will uncloak next to the sun. Then all the best Christians will be abducted by aliens - the Rapturians, a race of lizard-like beings from Sirius A. And then there will be a pole shift and 95% of the world's population will die.

I will not see any of this because as soon as Nibiru appears I will ascend to a higher level of consciousness with my family and all my best friends (and 99 virgins). Gonna be a rough 24 hours for you non-believers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join