It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen, on Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here is what I think.

The whole world was prophesied to think there would be something major happening, and everybody held their breath, and it was only after this date, people got on with their lives. So, a whole bunch of # happened after 2012 and it heralded a change in the whole world.

What do you personally think will happen?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't care what happens along as something changes because the world in general atm is just f&%$ed up right now. I don't care what country your from or what your financial situation, we are building up for a massive downfall as a society because everyone HATES everyone else and it is coming to a head for whatever reason.

FYI, this has happened before....... It was called WW2 and it encompassed the globe. I don't dare to dream it would come to that but with things they way they are I would be much more concerned with WW3 than Nibiru if that makes any sense.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well it lands on a Friday so I think a lot of people will be getting drunk and carrying on like fools but as for any global catastrophe, I highly doubt anything will happen unless it's the result of some psycho or group of nut jobs trying to end the world.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think all communications will stall due to the overwhelming tweets...or maybe mayhem.Its hard to speculate.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think there will be about 50 Idiots on ats who will start new threads saying "I knew nothing would happen and your all stupid for thinking something would."

I also may get drunk.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I don't care what country your from or what your financial situation, we are building up for a massive downfall as a society because everyone HATES everyone else and it is coming to a head for whatever reason.

4 real what is up with the HATE?
I thought maybe it was just me that felt it but man there is so much tension everywhere I go! I live in Phoenix and during the summer or towards the end of summer people get a little grumpy just because of the constant heat. But my goodness folks give me a break!

Plus you have to watch everything you say or somebody is going to be offended. When did people become so freaking uptight?

I don't know but I figure it'll come and go and then we'll find another prediction to dwell upon. It is what we do.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Nothing, absolutely positively nothing. I have a thread detailing (more or less) why nothing will happen. I didn't post sources, but I get my point across. 2012 just seems like another fake theory, which should have been obvious from the start. Through out ALL of history, people said doomsday would come on (insert day here) yet, nothing happened. This has happened hundreds of thousands of times before, and it will keep happening.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

I'm going to get drunk FIRST and then come to ATS and post a thread titled, "I knew nothing would happen and you're all stupid for thinking something would."

edit on 17-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
what if everyone stopped paying taxes starting Dec. 21, 2012?

Now that would change the world, overnight!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I do believe that there is a galactic alignment that is happening that will be in effect for the duration of this year and the first part of next year that is affecting our magnetic energy in our solar system. The Sun will reach the center of the Milky Way very soon and we will feel many changes before, during and after 12-21-2012. As to what specifically will occur on that day, the planets will be in a certain alignment that could create a massive shift of the earth's magnetic poles and create many different changes in nature. Volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, earthquakes and this could be rapid in succession, call it the domino effect if you will. Solar storms, tornadoes, cyclones and the flooding associated with all. I just try to live my life the same way every day. It really does not matter when these things occur, they can happen any day, all we can do is be prepared spiritually and do our part to help other souls enlighten themselves to being the true love necessary to ascend when the time does come. Be at peace, do not let fear control you, let love guide you. Every day is the last day you have. We do not have the ability to control energy changes, they will occur everyday, it is how we approach this daily in our human condition that makes the difference.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I'm pretty sure, that the Galactic Alignment has been disproven scientifically, already. If it's not, then please explain exactly which planets are to be in precisely what alignment. I'm almost 100% positive I heard a program recently which convinced me it was not real. But who knows, maybe someone else knows more about this than I do.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Here is what I think.

The whole world was prophesied to think there would be something major happening, and everybody held their breath, and it was only after this date, people got on with their lives. So, a whole bunch of # happened after 2012 and it heralded a change in the whole world.

What do you personally think will happen?

This is what I think. I believe the entire 2012 issue is a hoax which will lead to a real issue in the near future that people will not expect. I think it has been set up to mislead people about a real issue which we may be facing within the next decade or so. That is only my opinion though. It could be just a hoax and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am sure we will hear a lot of these "explanations" in one form or another.
"you see, it's a process"
"this is just the very infancy of transition "
"we are all evolving to a higher plane"
"those who aren't enlightened won't notice anything"
"most lower level pions can't recognize the shift ! "

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
what if everyone stopped paying taxes starting Dec. 21, 2012?

Now that would change the world, overnight!

lets go one step further stop using money?

everything is just our labour and we have been so controlled by one small group of people saying they are the elite that everyone has fallen for it. we are all the same its just that we have had different experiences created by our corrupt governments and use our brains differently if we had the truth the planet would be heaven

and for those that dont think anything is going to happen it would be nice to think that but once you look into numerology and the meanings of the bible and georgia guidestones well theres more chance of the guidestones being right that wrong just the start date of the bible 4004 bc and the year now 2012 ends up at 616 which was retranslated in 2005, 0 means nothing according to greek

I did a thread on depopulation and since then must of read about 50 books trying to disprove the guidestones and the bible, but most people are so brainwashed I honestly think you could put a sign up in times square and on the front page of every newspaper in the world and people still wouldn't understand it, everyone saw the start of ww3 on the 22nd june

the meaning of amen is the worship of a fertility god and mary and joseph were going to sign the first census of our common era there was no jesus, the bible tells you to obey your governement and pay your taxes UMM WHY SO YOUR GOVERNMENT CAN INFILTRATE TERROIST ORGANISATIONS WITH OUR OWN SOLDIERS AND BLOW YOU UP you are a slave if you don't own the original copy of your birth certificate, how much info do people have to put up here before you get it.

THE ONE THING THAT SHOULD WAKE EVERYONE UP IS.... OPERATION GLADIO

YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF SO STOP ACTING LIKE BRAINWASHED SHEEP:

WAKE UP whether your a freemason policeman soldier pauper or addict and think how expansive the word addict is even someone who believes in god is an addict.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well I might as well go against the grain here - ET Invasion

link   
We are at critical mass right now, things are swirling faster and faster towards the global toilet. Every human on the planet feels a calling that "something" is happening but what that is no one is sure of. Instead of arguing over weather a planet X is going to hit us or the Reptiles are going to suck our souls dry or what the f**k ever you think how about we do something many are scared to do. Love. That's all just say to your self " I love the world she takes care of me and I am part of nature."
I know sounds silly but imagine 7 Billion people thinking loving thoughts for each other and all living things, can you picture it?

That is my hope for Dec 21, that everyone wakes up and decides as a human race how we can help each other, teach the spiritual side of the universe that is now being hidden and not accepted as "mainstream"
One final thing we need to combine Spirit with Science that is what we are missing are why we are hurting and killing.

In my humble opinion.

link   
reply to post by magickmaster

I'm pretty sure you are mistaken, however, if you have specifics to share feel free. Interesting how you chose to focus on that when my post was more specific about living. Maybe you should read what I said better.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think someone will capitalize on all this free and exceptional publicity going on now well over a decade or two.
If I had some ground breaking technology, or ideas, I would have held off revealing it until then. Then when everyone was acting all socially programmable, I would tell the world, and let my imagination fly as to the how and why.

Of course I would pull those strings and milk that cow as long and hard as possible. Maybe even sell the whole kit and caboodle idea to a government for exploitation to control the masses. Retire an uber billionaire, sit back watch the light show and all of you fall in line.....

All you need is a charismatic individual, to be very well read, well trained in many types psychology, give him access to information no one else has, unlimited resources, technologies you have kept hidden, and you have yourself ( with a touch of imagination) the means of control for the next thousand years.

Or stage an alien invasion. win, and have control for the next thousand years, and kill of half of your population in the process making every one left your loyal .........

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yellowstone will erupt.

I will lead a rebellion in the aftermath against a forming oppressive government due to my leadership and bo staff skills.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I had not taken into account your bo staff skills. That changes everything. So we are looking at a trans-dimensional shift prompted by Yellowstone erupting, where you are the chosen one, who gets bitten by vampires and werewolves and becomes the abomination chosen one, and leads a repressive rebel force into DC, and declares super martial law, where no one is allowed to do anything(except sit catatonic looking at designated Justin beaver posters), in light of the impending mortal combat realm super imposing onto our reality, which of course you will have to fight off, in the form of a fairy Guro...with 12 arms and 3 legs....and a tu tu

edit on 17-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join