It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to here a miracle?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
believerinchrist

Instead of repeating "it was not Satan" numerous times, can you please give me a reason why you're so certain of it? "i experienced something", and "it spoke to me" are not acceptable

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
answer me a question please, do you think praying works

........Do you always frighten people???

YES I DO !!!

helen670, if you spoke to me in ats chat youll know its not a personal attack, i spoken to you a few times for atleast half an hour each time, your a nice caring person, its a good thing, now i respect your right to have the beliefs you have, but i dont have to respect your belief,

do you understand what im saying, its not a personal thing against anybody on ats, i just dont agree with your beliefs, i still think your a cool person...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Are you not reading what Ive been posting? It couldnt have been Satan for Satan does not want the Word of the Lord talked about, Satan does not call anyone to spread the word of the Lord, Satan does not save anyone, Satan is evil, Satan does not exist in my life he trys but to no avail..most of the time. Except maybe when all threre of the babies are screaming LOL.You nsee A.O. It was the Holy Spirit. Why cant you believe that and if you cant get over it. Keep searching and you shall find, open your heart and let Jesus in and you will haver a different perspective of all of this. .........................................................May the Lord come into your life Another One and change you for the Lord is about to return and he needs warriors to spread his word and to try to save the masses...................Peace Believer

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up...and I like how you change your "tone" after finding out it was me and not helen...like I'm petty or "beneath" her...if she's SOOO much better at "knowing" the gospal then...perhaps you should be better to reply and help those lost souls, or less qualified in the gospal, such as me? You just seem to want to hold a heart to heart with her because she goes around throwing "web links" everywhere about God and Jesus...well HELLO I can do that too...(helen I think you are great, just trying to make a point here) I AM a firm believer in God, just keep it sacred within me AS it says to in the bible...want me to look it up? I was not doubting your experience and if it was HIM speaking through YOU then it was for YOU and YOU only...you see God is smart, He KNOWS when people go "bible banging" per say...that it may infact turn others off or away from HIM. And this is the LAST thing he wants to see happen...the gospal of the Lord is in all of us every living being on the planet, somehow, some way shape or form, HE is in all of us...He does not need another man to put Him there...He did this once and only once, by way of Jesus and other biblical prophets and we all know how long ago this was...and that's all we really needed to carry on believeing in Him and his only Son-along with the bible of course...So when people(humans) such as yourself feel the need to share you personal and perhaps sacred experience...look what it does...READ what it does..it adds DOUBT and that is not God..He does not add doubt...you see what I'm saying?
Magestica

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I didnt post back with or in such depth after the mix up because I was helping take care of the kids and my wife was telling me to get off the pc and things were in disarray around here. I respect your opinoin as much as anyone elses. If you read every thing that I had written about what happened and such I dont think anyone would have questioned whether or not it was Satan or the holy spirit speaking through me. All that happened was you agreed with someone who said "how do you know it wasnt Satan speaking through you?" and I simply gave them an answer. You see it isnt God who has cast doubt on this post, it is Satan who has done this thing of casting doubt. The Lord would never want me to me to quit telling people what he done or said through me...thats rediculous. He said take his word to the uttermost partts of the earth and that night he said through me "You will speak to the big and to the small..." and so on. Am I not doing that? Again Im sorry if I offended you by making a short post, I didnt mean anything by it at all, Satan was trying to get me through my children LOL Just joking. Thanks for your input on everything Majestica, for what would we have to talk about "GOOD" if we were all mad at eachother all the time? May God bless you and your family each and every day of your life Majestica. Peace.....................Believer

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerinchrist
Satan does not call anyone to spread the word of the Lord

Perhaps Christianity isn't the word of God.

It was the Holy Spirit.

No, the Trinity is not taught in the Bible.

open your heart and let Jesus in and you will haver a different perspective of all of this

No, I only let GOD Almighty in. Our Creator.

May the Lord come into your life.

May our creator GOD Almighty, come into everyone's life.

Peace =)

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by another_one]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Apparently you dont believe in Jesus Christ and apparently you dont believe in the Holy Spirit and or the new testament and I surly cant make you believe in it or them or would not try. You and me both know what happened that evening because I have told you. I dont know what God you are talking about because the God that I know sent his son to die for all mankind. Do you believe that Another One? If you do then there would be no reason for you to be posting the things that you are posting, so you must not believe that God sent his son, right? Ill answer back if you want to keep posting at this message for it is what I was told to do, spread the word of the gospel to those who will listen. So when you post back and say that you dont believe in this or that, atleast I know that you read the message that the Lord intended for me to bring to you. So heres a question for you. Who is your God? What did he create? Did he send his son as a savior? And if you say he did, why dont you believe in him? If not why do you deny the new testament? Pleasxe answer these for me I am very interested. .........................Thanks...........Believer

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If it was a 'miracle' to you...then it WAS, and it did, and it happened..just remember, all miracles are not meant to be shared for the one simple fact that it was seen through your eyes, thus is why it seems unbelievable to me and others...and all we do or can do or say, is add doubt or show you the "darker" side of what it may have been. If God spoke through you and told you to speak to all...then do so. I just feel personally, that He would have wanted you to "say" something not just share your experience...most of us know He is real, exist and all...so in reality, you aren't really sharing anything new...and that's where my doubt comes in about it..I hope this makes sense to you. I wasn't looking down at you or thinking you lost your mind..just adding my honest to goodness feeling that I got from it as I read it...Satan is the ultimate trixter...always remember that as I'm sure you will.
Now, not to be rude or disrespectful, but if He told you to "speak" to people, then get off the computer and GO "speak" to people...otherwise He would have said maybe..go type to people on a conspiracy forum...And I mean this with the best of intentions...
All the best to you and yours Believer...
Magestica

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
When you tell me to not come to a conspiracy board to do what I am doing ,wich is telling of a miracle that happened. It makes me feel like you are singleing me out and telling me to go away. You havent said that about anybody wlse on the board and I surely didnt say that to you about your post about light beings. In the posts that this post has generated not only did I get to tell alot of people about the miracle[I think the views are over300 now] I also got to spread the word of our Lord through answering back to reply like yours. So I dont think Ill take your suggestion and leave the ATS....I have not been banned and am very respectful to everyone here. And as for telling about the Lord other places....yes I most certainly do , every chance I get.So thanks for the reply for it gave me another opportunity to tell about God. May God bless you and have a good day Magestica.....................Believer

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I believe in the holy spirit, every time I take a leak(why isnt it called leave a leak?), I get the shivers, thats the spirit reminding me to shake it off.

Neat story.

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Lurker]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
now, now,Majestica..............i am older than you!!!

OK, Majestica just as you have had certain visions/dreams, so have others.........What they make of them is clearly left up to them for clarifying where they are from...........(Now , im not having a go at anyone........but i would certainly be careful as to How the so called visions/or miracles happen..........
I'm not suggesting that they did not happen ,or that they were not from God, but as Majestica implied...........

QUOTE///'''''almost like a test on mankind. Satan is very tricky, he will make you "think" one thing while he's just laughing behind your back..fooling you basically.''''

Miracles do happen.........Yes , but many miracles happen because we allow them with our minds......we seek God only to satisfy our curiosity.........Miracles do tend to lead us to a new life .........like ''starting over'' but, for how long???

beleiveinchrist , please dont get offended ......Quote////
You know as well as me that Satan does not promote the spreading of the word of the Lord, so we know it wasnt him, right ''' .......unquote///
Well, to answer that question.........Yes he can , and he does ......Look at how many people out there claim to be Jesus Christ......OR that ''Maitreya '' person appearing to people as ''Light'' of their ''messiah''.......

Jesus Christ warned us......
''Then if any man shall say unto you , Lo , here is the Christ , or there ; beleive it not . For there shalll arise false Christs , and false prophets , and shall show signs and wonders , so as to lead astray , if possible , even the elect.Behold I have told you beforehand .
If therefore they shall say unto you , Behold , he is in the wilderness , go not forth ; Behold , he is in the inner chambers , beleive it not .For as the lightning cometh forth from the east , and is seen even unto the west , so shall the coming of the Son of man (Mattew . 24 : 23 - 27 )
satan's domain is right here on earth, and he is'' ruler of the Air''[Ephesians 2:2].

Satan will use anything that will draw attention to ''Wordly things''''
There are many Christians that have been led to beleive that what they heard or saw was from God........And have been led astray.......

Look, i dont claim to know everything, i have a dozen books in front of me, and im learning something new each day........so beleiveinchrist be careful .......and may all be good for you and your family....

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Devil (Satan) will also try to lead someone away from the true way to God.

If Christianity is not the true way, then the devil has succeeded.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurker
I believe in the holy spirit, every time I take a leak(why isnt it called leave a leak?), I get the shivers, thats the spirit reminding me to shake it off.

Now that is disrespectful.

I am not Christian nor can I ever see myself as following a corrupt religion such as Christianity, Lurker is being disrespectful lol

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerinchrist
Apparently you dont believe in Jesus Christ

I believe in Jesus (peace be upon him).

I believe that he was a great messenger of God who performed many miracles, including healing people, and raising the dead. Also a great human being.

The difference is that you worship a messenger of God, and I worship only GOD.

and apparently you dont believe in the Holy Spirit

No one should, because the Trinity is not taught in the Bible.

and or the new testament

Correction: I don't believe in the old, OR the new testament.

Pleasxe answer these for me I am very interested. .........................Thanks...........Believer

My friend, my religion is Islam (submission to GOD), and I've debated and defended it numerous times under the Religion & Spirituality forum of this board (where this topic should be in the first place). I suggest you visit that section for your answers, because I am simply too tired of typing them every other minute.

www.islam-qa.com...
www.thereligioustruth.com...
www.thetruereligion.org...
www.viewislam.com...

Those are good sites, but you can find more through a search engine such as www.yahoo.com or www.google.com .

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
it is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven..

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Please read my post again~ I MEANT no direspect to you..and I apologize you took it the way you did. I would NEVER tell someone to leave? I only meant you should spread the WORD(meaning physically tell people) That was in no way me saying you should leave ATS and quit posting.
As far as MY post about "light beings" I NEVER said it was a "miracle" I never said it was even GOOD.. I always consider my options, good or evil. Thus is why I ASKED for others opinions..I know what I felt-but that does not mean it wasn't a trick..I guess I'm just very very skeptical is all...I think I know the capabilities of either side(good or evil) and WE just never know...we can only use our feelings and best judgements to go by AND ask others their opinions of it.
I gave you my feelings towards what happened to you..but that doesn't mean I am right-at all...
If you feel it was God and it was good, then it was. But you need to understand that others are going to be very uncertain and skeptical of you personal experience-we wern't there...that's all I can say really.
I still think if it was God-it was meant for YOU and you only..you were the doubtful one before the experience, not me..I had doubts in the past, and I have reasons of my own now for having no doubts or disbeliefs of God.
Magestica

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I dont worship Jesus and Jesus only I also worship God, I just believe that the only way to get to God is thruogh his son Jesus Christ for he sent him for that reason. I dont know alot about Islam but I will check out those links you gave. If you dont mind answering, Is it true that Islam suggestd that if you like blow up people in the name of allah or do a deed inwhich whomever Islams worship,,,, that it pleases them and they have virgins waiting for them in heaven? If this is true, I cant figure out what a spirit or soul would do with a virgin. And if you believe in Jesus howcome you dont believe the things he said? Im just curios, if you want to answer back please do. If not its ok. I just never understood alot of the different religions and have never really looked into the history of the many different bibles and religions. The more I talk with people about these things the more interested I get but I find it hard to find the time to do anything like that due to working so much and I also have six chilren, three of them in diapers. I dont mean to bash your religion A.O. IYou just seem harsh in your posts. Later Gator.................Believer

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thanks for replying back, you seem to be a good person and I should learn not to take things people say so personal. Your right , everyone wasnt there just me, I just wanted to share it with people, all the people who will listen because I know it was a message from God no matter what other people think, and of coarse they are entitled to their opinions, but it wont change what happened to me nor change the fact of who it was . What better place to place this post than a place where their are so many athiests and muslims and non-believers, especially in these end times, for it ot there will come a dayu soon that there wont be any more chances. And if I offended you my dear I didnt mean to. Thanks for the replys ..............God Bless....................Believer

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm glad we got it straight..I think we both learned from this one...You seem also like a really good and sincere person..And never give up or give in no matter what ANYONE says-and this I sense from you will not happen, but I just wanted to say it anyway

Magestica

[Edited on 5/6/03 by magestica]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join