It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to here a miracle?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I thought I was saved when I was a young man but I was just going though the motions. You know, trying to be like my friends. I really never new the meaning of easter. I thought it was getting a basket from the bunny and that was it-maybe a celabration of spring? I didnt have a clue but I always believed in God. I always knew that he made me and everything around me. But anyway, later in life, actually 20 years later after 2 wives and six children....I was at home one evening and I couldnt get to sleep for fear that I would noy wake up the next day. My wife kept asking me what was wrong and I would tell her that I was afraid that I was dying. She said ok then lets go to the hospital and I said no some thing is telling me to pray. She said ok lets pray. I got on my knees and started asking for Jesus to save me, forgive me and to come into my heart. In an instant I felt as if someone was behind me. I got so scared for a split second that I was about to jump up..you know I thought someone was in my house... behind me. And then I heard an audable voice that said "Dont be afraid" and an instant calm came over me. Then he stepped right into my body and I felt like light was coming out of every part of me...a feeling I cant really describe...one of the best no the best feeling Ive ever had in my life...one of brilliant power or one of the radiant feeling that one will have in the Lords presence. Then I fell to the floor in my wifes arms and was weeping for I was just forgiven of all my sins...I was washed clean of everything.. I was forgiven you see. Then all the sudden I was on my feet with my arms stretched to the heavens and said"Speak through me " and it was if I had a jack plugged into the back of my head..like you would plug a guitar up to an amp...and the Lord?Jesus?Holyspirit? was speaking right through me...it was my mouth moving and my voice but it was not me saying the things coming out of my mouth....he was telling me I was going to speak to the big and to the small...he said aliens..dinosaurs...you wonder about them God made them and went on to say things about me and what I was to do in my life... I never experienced any thing like that in my life. It was real...it did happen...Jesus is real folks and he is going to return soon. There is not a doubt in my mind what happened that evening and by sharing it with anyone who reads this post I hope it will enlighten you to the presence of the Lord and the saviour Jesus Christ..for he is the only one who can save us from this world and from the wrath of Satin. If you have any serious questions about what happened to me that night. I would be glad to try to answer them for you or if anyone reading this post knows more than I do about what happened to me that night I would be interested in your view also because it made me wise to alot of things but also confused me about others. If your reading this and get a blessing from this or maybe even recieve Christ through this testamony it is surly a blessing from the Lord...May the lord be with us all Amen!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Im an atheist...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm converting immediately, I would never want to be subjected to the "wrath of satin"

XAOS

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
1) why is it you have a revelation and then all spelling abilities go out the window. It should be "Want to Hear about a miracle." Your writing, I`m reading.

2) This is exactly why I do not go to church. Preaching does n`t do it for me. Mindless twaddle of the mildy delusional

3) We are not all going to die in some flaming apocalyptic fireball. The end times exist in a place many billions of years from now when the sun engulfs the planet. The sooner people stop preaching this crap (institionalised religion) the sooner people will be saner.

4) Sorry Jesus is already among us and his name is Brian (don`t forget this may invalidate your ticket to heaven if you don`t get the name right)

www.makecashonline.com...

5) I`ve had a few revelations of my own but because I don`t subscribe to your religion they obviously don`t count.

6) S0d it you`ve convinced me as well, where do I sign up.

7) sorry heathen at work

(If anyone is offended by the above or thinks it flaming u2u me and I`ll delete it)

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
'___' trip?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Man, he was annoying sometimes but Truth was ten times better than all of these phony prophets we've been getting.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
believerinchrist you got a good heart and your faith is strong. I believe in God but unlike you i don't believe that Jesus is God. I believe that God reveals truth to people a little at a time. If you really study that bible( there is a diffrence between studying and reading) you will see time and time again Jesus saying worship God his Father, your Father and our Father.

Jesus and his message can lead you to salvation but it is up to you to take that step. You have to righteous in the way you treat people. Then you will find that heaven is in your heart. The kingdom of God is love and that is what Jesus was preaching. As far as Jesus comming back you show check out my old post..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's possible...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
To all you guys who just want to bash on the Lord....Im not going to judge you at all..at least you read me post and reieved a little of the word of God..maybe it will make you think a little who knows..,by the way I was typeing fast and didnt go back and correct my mistakes ...sorry but appartently you understood what I was saying and that is all that matters. T absract.. I havent gotten a chance to look at that post you suggested yet but I will...thanks for your respect and your feedback. The people in this world who do noy believe in God are what some call the "New Agers". for they will never know the love of the lord but I prat that they will. It isnt far from now when all that are hear on this earth and for tho0se that are in the graves that the coming of the Lord will be at hand...and remember what he says that thier will be nowhere to hide when his mday comes and all that are trying to hide will not be able to say that they didnt have a chance to know the Savior Jesue Christ. So bash if you wanty to for the Lord said that Satan[is that spelling better?] will try to bring down the name of the Lord and cast doubt in all the world...wich he is surly doing as you can see in the posts above...but in the end it will be the head of Satan that will be crushed and cast into a pit...for I and all whom are saved shall riegn with the Lord forever and ever amen!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I believe in a form of God, but have yet to hear any voices in my head, cept a few times when I fried.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
believerinchrist- I am a believer in god and I give you props for not judging them. Although I lost my faith a while back, I know from experience that once you understand what the bible is all about It's hard to live without it because God makes you feel like their is another place better than this, in Heaven. - 2Pac

Those who belittle the bible don't understand that it is a scripture of enlightenment to take it literally is to not understand its true meaning.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Want to hear about MY miracle?

I might get laid tonight ... Now THAT'S a freaking miracle boy!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good story. I am a firm believer in the Catholic God. Go to church every Sunday. You were right not to judge those aethists.

And for the Jesus is Brian #, its a load of hookey. Jesus has yet to return. That guy is a fake, he's probaly the false prophet in Revelations.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
believeinchrist, keep the faith baby. What you had is what I call a Pauline conversion which is an intensely personal exprience. The only problem is that when you relate you exprience to non-believers is that they think you are crazy. When you relate your exprience to believers, they just say "cool". In short these kinds of expriences are really only for your edification. By what I mean by a Pauline conversion, look at Paul's conversion though the mind of a non-believer.

Paul: Well I was on the road to Damascus and was suddenly struck blind.
Non-believer: Well the day was hot, the sun was bright, you suffered heat stroke and was blinded by the bright sun.
Paul: I heard the voice of Jesus.
Non-Believer: You were hysterical and delusional because of the heat stroke.
Paul: I went to the house of Ananias and he prayed over me and my blindness was cured.
Non-believer: Typical case of hysterical blindness.

Yours truly should know because he had a similar type of exprience and when he relates this to non-believers they think he is crazy. By the way I used to be an atheist and a long time ago worked out the implcations of that (If there is no God, then there is no hope). If you follow the logical conclusions, you reach the point that Francis Schafer call the "Point of Despair". So don't worry about what they say about you.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey Jag.................Thanks for that uplifting reply.....your right it was a personal miracle for me for I was saved that night and washed clean of all my sins, totally forgiven and reborn anew. I hope that some one reads my testamony about what happened and hopefully recieves Christ though talking about what happened to me and wondering how they can get it. Thanks again for your post Jag and God bless you.

VzH

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Jesus return => Earth converted

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerinchrist
Lord?Jesus?Holyspirit? was speaking right through me

Interesting that the Trinity spoke through you, a word never mentioned nor a concept taught in the Bible.

There is not a doubt in my mind what happened that evening and by sharing it with anyone who reads this post I hope it will enlighten you to the presence of the Lord and the saviour Jesus Christ..for he is the only one who can save us from this world and from the wrath of Satin.

No, God is the only saviour;

"I, even I, am the LORD. Beside me there is no saviour." - Isaiah 43:11

..but I'm somewhat interested in one thing... since you believe in Satan*, how are you sure that what happened that day is not a trick of Satan? I'm just curious..

May the lord be with us all Amen!

May God* be with us.
Ameen.

Btw, this should be in the `Religion & Spirituality` section I think.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What I meant by God?Holy Sprit? Jesus? was that Im not sure who spoke through me, I was simply relaying to you guys what happened to me. At one point in the evening "the person" speaking through me said "SO you wonder about aliens and dinosaurs...God made them" so I suppose that it couldnt have been God right. Im also looking for answers A.O. I dont have them all. I know it happened and it was a devine miracle...I was forgiven of all my sins that evening and washed clean as snow....if you ever get the opportunity to experience that which I did you would be a changed person..for I hope that everyone in this world gets that chance..actually the chance to have what I have is right before each and every one of you..you just have to take the first step and ask earnestly for forgivness. God bless you all Amen Believer

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerinchrist
What I meant by God?Holy Sprit? Jesus? was that Im not sure who spoke through me, I was simply relaying to you guys what happened to me. At one point in the evening "the person" speaking through me said "SO you wonder about aliens and dinosaurs...God made them" so I suppose that it couldnt have been God right. Im also looking for answers A.O. I dont have them all. I know it happened and it was a devine miracle...I was forgiven of all my sins that evening and washed clean as snow....if you ever get the opportunity to experience that which I did you would be a changed person..for I hope that everyone in this world gets that chance..actually the chance to have what I have is right before each and every one of you..you just have to take the first step and ask earnestly for forgivness. God bless you all Amen Believer

I'll repeat..

..... since you believe in Satan*, how are you sure that what happened that day is not a trick of Satan? I'm just curious..

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I sooo wondered the same thing and is why I didn't post to this thread...thank you, for taking the words right out of my mouth

Magestica

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey, Im glad you guys are posting about this thread for it is Jesus' plan for you to here the gospel. The reason I know it wasnt Satan is because Satan can not save anyone and whomever was speaking through me........take your pick...also said that I would speak this message and preach to big and the small and I was to follow him and trust in him. I know Satan does not want anyone spreading the word of Jesus Christ...I know we agree on that one...There were so many more things that he said through me that night that pertain to heaven, and also the feeling that came over me when the Holy Spirit filled me up was the greatest feeling that I can not even begin to describe how wonderful it was.......I must believe that you guys are interested in what happened to me for you would be asking these questions if you didnt want answers.....or you just want to bash on me.and from reading you guys others posts on the board about different things I tend to lean toward you being interested because you seem like really decent folks to me. So theres your answer.....none of it made up.all truths......it was the holy spirit guys..........for the Lord our God is as real as the keyboard in front of your face and by the way ...the time is getting close for the return of the Lord..I hope and pray that you are ready to meet him. ...................Thanks for listening...............Believer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join