It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOXNEWS Fair and Balanced?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
How can Fox claim to be fair and balanced?

Today they televised the visit by Bush to New Jersey in it's entirety.

Then when Bush finished Kerry was scheduled in Florida and they stated well to be fair and balanced as Fox is we will go to Kerry in Florida.

They went to Kerry speaking for about 5 minutes and then went to break and when they returned they never went back to Kerry yet he is still on a half hour later on MSNBC which has covered both Bush and Kerry today.

Fox is not fair and balanced and it is obvious that they lean towards Bush.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's sickening how biased Fox is. Just watch the show for a bit and you'll see. They love to show the positive points that Bush makes and then show you something they deem is dirty, or unethical that Kerry says or does. It happens ALL THE TIME! The anchors and commentators don't even care how they come off. It's all pro Bush

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Fox News definitely has a conservative bias, but this should come as no surprise. Every major media outlet is biased one way or the other. Fox is no worse than any other.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
it's sickening how biased the MSM is towards Kerry. CBS uses forged documents and lies to attack the President. ABC goes to Vietnam to try to make Kerry look good, and pass a memo that states "we have to protect Kerry" MSNBC is so pro Kerry that it just oozes out. As far as I can tell, Alan Combs is a Democrat, an a pro Kerry supporter. I guess being fair and balanced in your world means that Kerry is always right and Bush is always wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And I suppose you think that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, Etc are "fair and balanced"??? How about the NYTimes, Newsweek, Time, Boston Globe, LA Times??? should i go on? How about the report that shows that over 80% of all TV reporters, newspaper men/women, anchors, writers, etc are DEMOCRAT...and you have 1 little cable news network that leans "RIGHT" and your complaining? Should it surprise you that most people Right or Left see the obvious lean to the left and are tired of it so they watch the highest rated news show in the country...FOX NEWS. It's as close to "fair and balanced" as your gonna get. Sorry...your side is losing

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It'll be interesting to see how FOXNEWS handles a John Kerry victory on Nov 2nd.

"today would be a sad day for Americans"

"Foxnews would like to announce George W. Bush might of won the election"

"Any concerns John Kerry might flip flop and end the war in Iraq?"

"Fox would like to announce we will no longer advertise Heinz products"

hehe..

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I want to see Dan Rather's face explode when he say's "America has re-elected President George Bush" I guess CBS and ABC will be doing some major suck up to the Republicans. I would hold them accountable for their biased attacks.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by azheat
And I suppose you think that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, Etc are "fair and balanced"??? How about the NYTimes, Newsweek, Time, Boston Globe, LA Times??? should i go on? How about the report that shows that over 80% of all TV reporters, newspaper men/women, anchors, writers, etc are DEMOCRAT...and you have 1 little cable news network that leans "RIGHT" and your complaining? Should it surprise you that most people Right or Left see the obvious lean to the left and are tired of it so they watch the highest rated news show in the country...FOX NEWS. It's as close to "fair and balanced" as your gonna get. Sorry...your side is losing

Beleive me, Kerry ain't my side...But you're right, my side will lose.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
tell your side to reform their foreign policy plank and I might join it.

(I'm guessing libertarian)

top topics

join