It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: October 14th--2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

I have been over them a million times already, for years.

None of it holds up. I love crop circles, I really do.
I just don't practice religious beliefs in relation to them like others do.

You can throw in as many correlations as you like. You still can't show a non human cause.

Its that simple and you know it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Men have made crop circles, therefore men make all crop circles is an inductive argument.

Dogs have tails therefore all things with tails are dogs. oops.

I am not asking you anything, i am merely stating that many crop circles display features that could not be created by any technology that I have ever seen whether it be man made, extratrerrestrial or earthly.

You said it yourself, your hypothesis is impossible to prove. Now lets realise that we are at an impasse and let the people who know what they are talking about discuss what the circle actually means.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Originally posted by Cedik

One other thing I have read is that southern england has one of the largest chalk soil deposits in the world and that when water passes through chalk it has the ability of creating an electromagentic field which always accompanies 'real' crop circles. It would be highly unlikely to find a 'real' circle anywhere that didnt have the chalk deposits.

How does water passing through chalk generate an electromagnetic field? If you could link the material you read that would be great.

I was sure that Chalk does not conduct electricity.

It is CaCO3, I'll let you look it up. Calcium Carbonates cannot conduct electricity.

I look forward to reading that material.

One other thing too, I have a study on the incidence rate and location of Crop Circles( not to mention you can look at CC connector and a few other archives), I have also looked at the crop types relative to location and incidence. So combining that with the material you mention on "Chalk Soils" we should be able research and then cross reference UK geological surveys and soil types and see if they coincide with the incidence rate and location of these crop circles.

See how easy it is to research Crop Circles.

I really look forward to reading the material you mention.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik

Men have made crop circles, therefore men make all crop circles is an inductive argument.
I have a hypothesis, it is not inductive. It is based on evidence. It is far stronger than an inductive probability simply because at no time have you shown any other cause that would indicate that I am using a specific to generalise.

Dogs have tails therefore all things with tails are dogs. oops.

You are right to conclude your comment with opps. Because that is all you have.
I am not injecting tails into the argument, you are!

Crop circles exist, the probability that they are man made is 100% unless you can show another cause. Can You? It is a simple equation.
Then my argument become inductive because you reduce the probability down from 100%.

I am not asking you anything, i am merely stating that many crop circles display features that could not be created by any technology that I have ever seen whether it be man made, extratrerrestrial or earthly.

That statement is meaningless and simply an appeal to the impossible. Appeals based on your admission of ignorance. You are arguing from your own astonishment in relation to the topic, that is all.

You said it yourself, your hypothesis is impossible to prove. Now lets realise that we are at an impasse and let the people who know what they are talking about discuss what the circle actually means.

I don't need to prove my hyposthesis. I have one based on evidence. You need to cling to the impossibility as a cruch to support your lack of a cause other than humans.

I don't really want to go into the meaning of the crop circles, I am not interested in a religious debate.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

Let me take a stab at it. If I'm not mistaken the pyramids are at a 51 degree angle. That is significant in itself. Our world getting ready to pass through the eye of the needle, the transition between the two worlds. What was and what will be. I believe that it also shows a pole shift which is what will happen as it passes through the transitional eye. At one time after the fall of man it was determined by the Lords of Karma, that it would be almost impossible for man to return to God if he had to balance 100 percent of his karma. The decision was made that mankind was only required to balance 51 percent of his karma and fulfill his divine plan.

With that being said I think that it is a sign that we should prepare for the transition and that those that are ready and aware should be prepared to also make the transition. I expect that the earthquakes are about to get stronger and volcanoes more active.

I believe that we have reached the point of no return now that we have moved into the fourth quadrant of the cycle of the last year of the last month of the last 25,800 year experiential time frame.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by rollsthepaul

Let me take a stab at it. If I'm not mistaken the pyramids are at a 51 degree angle. That is significant in itself. Our world getting ready to pass through the eye of the needle, the transition between the two worlds. What was and what will be. I believe that it also shows a pole shift which is what will happen as it passes through the transitional eye. At one time after the fall of man it was determined by the Lords of Karma, that it would be almost impossible for man to return to God if he had to balance 100 percent of his karma. The decision was made that mankind was only required to balance 51 percent of his karma and fulfill his divine plan.

With that being said I think that it is a sign that we should prepare for the transition and that those that are ready and aware should be prepared to also make the transition. I expect that the earthquakes are about to get stronger and volcanoes more active.

I believe that we have reached the point of no return now that we have moved into the fourth quadrant of the cycle of the last year of the last month of the last 25,800 year experiential time frame.

And don't forget about area 51!!!!

I don't doubt anything you have posted above.... anything is possible and for anyone to claim otherwise is deluded. Who knows....

Frankly I could care less who made them. Its a circular argument that gets no where quick, just look above at the other poster. Downing someone else and making them feel like an idiot without proof is just beyond me... but never the less people do it to feel superior over another. SO be it.

There may indeed be a shift coming but I want you to help me understand this 51 better and how it fits in to the crop circle. Im just not seeing it. Thanks!

Its an image thats being mirrored. What is the middle all about? Yin/Yang looking to me... but not all the way. What is the image in the middle? The Sun? The all seeing eye? If the artist wanted to make it look like an eye... it doesn't. It looks like a planet.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks pretty real to me. No way a human could do that.. This was something out of this world.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

check this out, it confirms what i thought about magnetism.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Excellent post and graphics. Center point eye of the needle. Reversal of polar fields. All transitional signs soon to become real. Again I believe this is a sign to prepare.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi
.I would gladly pay good money to have the artists or artists work their magic on my lawn while I sleep.

If only.

Well...that can be arranged...but can not promise it will be beautiful.

sec.line

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So....Im still puzzled with the middle of the crop. Could it be...

The Yin/yang, Figure 8, sign wave, eternity, letter s, serpent on the cross, dollar sign.... all in one? lol

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

It would be great if you could link that material you read regarding the chalk soil.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I just did a quick search but I can find nothing about it

I used to read alot about crop circles. I cannot remember where I read about the chalk thing which doesnt help.

I do not really have time to research anything. Maybe someone else has read the same thing.

Just had a little look around and it would seem that most chalk was formed during the cretaceous period. There are chalk phenomenons in the uk which form a significant number of the major physiographical features.

Whilst it has been postulated that a chalk cover was laid down across just about all of England and Wales during Cretaceous times, subsequent uplift and erosion has resulted in it remaining only southeast of a line drawn roughly between The Wash and Lyme Bay in Dorset and eastwards from the scarps of the Lincolnshire and Yorkshire Wolds.

Here is a map showing the chalk formation across the south of england.

qjegh.lyellcollection.org...

We know that most of the crop circles in Europe appear in the North. Why is this?

In southern Europe, the Cretaceous is usually a marine system consisting of competent limestone beds or incompetent marls. Because the Alpine mountain chains did not yet exist in the Cretaceous, these deposits formed on the southern edge of the European continental shelf, at the margin of the Tethys Ocean.

So the cretaceuos did not have the same effect on Southerm Europe in terms of creating massive chalk deposits.

This evidence is purely circumstantial but goes some way to explaining the idea that I stipulated earlier in the thread

edit on 20-10-2012 by Cedik because: to add summit

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
qjegh.lyellcollection.org...
edit on 20-10-2012 by Cedik because: to add sources

All the crop circles in wiltshire in 2010 (notice the pattern)

www.crop-circles.eu...

Geological Map of England 1993 - 1998 With formations added. (here you can clearly see the cretaceous swathe of chalk and the accomanying crop circles. Sorry for the poor image it was all i could find.

www.journeyswithsoul.com...
edit on 20-10-2012 by Cedik because: too add an interesting map thing

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

check this out, it confirms what i thought about magnetism.

Could be... maybe the middle is the "sign wave"?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
More stuff:

Crop formations in England overwhelmingly appear over shallowly-buried parts of a giant chalk aquifer. England has the world’s deepest chalk aquifer. (The white cliffs of Dover are a view of one side of it.) They also have some of the world’s greatest seasonal fluctuations of water levels—up to 100 feet. Was there anything about this which might attract plasma? As it turned out, there was. Water percolating through porous rock—any kind of porous rock—creates electric charge. This occurs by a process called “adsorption,” where electrons are stripped off water droplets as they move through rock pores, leaving a net negative electric charge behind on the rock and a net positive charge on the water which drains through. With calcium carbonate (the mineral which makes up chalk) there is a chemical process when the water dissolves some of the mineral, which further re­inforces this same charge separation. Wherever charge separation Occurs in a body which can conduct electricity, electric current flows and generates its own magnetic fields. We measured these ground currents and their changing magnetic fields in 1993 at Silbury Hill, long the center of the most intense crop formation activity in the world. Relationship with aquifer Crop formations in southern England over­whelmingly occur where this electrically-charged rock is closest to the surface. The largest formations and most frequent formations happen late in the summer when the aquifer is most run down, and the most water has therefore run through the most rock. The beginning of the modem phenomenon of large, spectacular formations begins in the late seventies and early eighties, a time when over-pumping for public water supplies began to lower the water table noticeably. Droughts have coincided with banner years for crop formations. In England, our team has measured the kind of magnetic fields one would expect to accompany such electric ground currents in one field that has nearly annual formations. Four days later a major formation occurred there. Follow-up fluxgate magnetometer measurements four days after this sixty-foot dumbbell formation appeared showed that the magnetic readings and the currents which produced them had vanished. This is not unlike the discharge with that more powerful plasma—lightning. In that case ground current attracts the airborne plasma, and when the plasma (the bolt) hits the surface it neutralizes the ground current. Limestone is the chemical twin of chalk. It too is calcium carbonate, but much less porous than chalk. It too has the ability to generate ground currents from interaction with water, but not nearly so much as chalk. Thus it is fascinating to note that limestone aquifers are the major exception to crop formations occurring over chalk substrata. Formations in England do happen a minority of the time on the large limestone aquifers there. In the U.S. we have no substantial chalk deposits, but huge stretches of limestone aquifers: in Florida, on the Eastern Coastal Plain, throughout much of the Midwest, and virtually all of the Great Plains, extending into Canada. Finally a thin stretch runs down the West Coast. These locations are where crop formations occur. As in England, the most active sites seem to frequently be where an edge of the aquifer occurs or where a river valley has cut through the aquifer to produce an edge. Proximity to water is also typical (no surprise considering the current generated between water and the rock it ran through).

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

So there we have it

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

who know's but there is no denying that it does look like a merging of something. What fasinates me is that with all the cctv camera's smart phones ect, is that nobody has actually witnessed a crop circle being formed which is a shame, it is very beautiful i love crop circles

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

who know's but there is no denying that it does look like a merging of something. What fasinates me is that with all the cctv camera's smart phones ect, is that nobody has actually witnessed a crop circle being formed which is a shame, it is very beautiful i love crop circles

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Thanks for the links. I actually have most of the material you mention form other sources.

I have the incidence rate and locations information from other studies and crop circle archives.

I also looked at the geological information.

Not to mention crop types.

Whilst the information is interesting, without the material related to electromagnetic energy generated from water running through chalk all we have is a correlation.

Here is an interesting study relatated to the incidence and location of CC's in the areas you have linked in your post.

www.siue.edu...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thanks again for the material.
reply to post by Cedik

"Wherever charge separation Occurs in a body which can conduct electricity, electric current flows and generates its own magnetic fields."

Just read this.

Chalk does not conduct electricity. Limestone is also a calcium carbonate. It cannot conduct electricity either.

BTW- the author of your link is a buisness man named John Burke.

By 1992 John Burke, a New York businessman with a strong avocational interest in geomagnetic and electromagnetic theory, and Nancy Talbott, a music producer with a research background at the University of Maryland and at Harvard College, had both become interested in the crop circle phenomenon and had contacted Levengood about his crop circle research. Excited by the early laboratory results and Levengood's conviction that something highly unusual was taking place in the crop fields, Burke and Talbott were interested in assisting the research effort and an informal collaboration -- the "BLT" (Burke, Levengood, Talbott) Research Team began to take shape.

I would really like to see the studies or the material used to make the claims he does in your link.
Call me fussy, but when someone tells me chalk and limestone are generating electric charge and then conducting current that produces a magnetic field. I want to know how they get those conclusions.

www.bltresearch.com...

I have read most of BLT material. Unfortunately they are not very good and have compromised the research into CC's.
This has made the topic a joke and increased the level of dismissive scepticism rather than motivating people to continue genuine scientific research on the topic.
edit on 21/10/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
prophetboy12, your post really resonated with me so I played with the image a little further. I do believe we we are at the cusp of a shift in consciousness. We have a chance to remember who we really are and a time to rejoice. Divine Love is the key.

I also get the sense that these overlays are placed upon grid lines in order to carry their transmission. They are astral programs.
edit on 21-10-2012 by starshift because: image

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join