It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: October 14th--2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So great looking!

Grand time we are in!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

What wonderful and clever Teachers they are - the Circle (Design) Makers. They leave a beautiful design and then let us try and figure it out. Making us use our intellect, logic, art appreciation, science, esoteric gifts and all the while they leave us alone. I have no doubt we will work out why in due time.

Having looked at the Crop Circle featured in this post I folded it over - I don't know why and saw that one side is a match for the other. Perhaps this is symbolic of a time lapse - where the planets line up - a cross over into the next era of our history????!!!!

Just my thoughts. I would encourage interested posters to read up on the research of professional Crop Circle enthusiasts - the science alone, that is applied to the actual crops with regard to energy emissions from the soil within the design and outside is amazing. Electronics not working inside but hold your arm outside the design with say the mobile phone and it commences to work again.

Much Peace...
edit on 15-10-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Lacklustre crop circle season is probably due to it being one of the wettest summers since records began in the UK. Those people, err I mean aliens, don't like to get wet you know...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Looks like it is showing a pair of "atoms" with non-metal covalent electron bonds. At least that's what it looks like when you examine the upper and lower arcs adjoining the separated "discs" in the image. Now, what non-metalic material would share those two electrons in the image's configuration?

ETA: Just as an aside, the image looks like it represents possibly 2 proton/neutron combinations with 3 electrons, one of which is covalent. Maybe it's a H2 with one additional covalent electron. Can't be water, the image would need 8 electrons.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/15.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

To me it appears to be an integration. I've found that seeing these symbols in other than 2 dimensional form gives another perspective into what these symbols may represent. Visualize the elements of the image rotating and it creates another layer.

Another way to see this is to visualize it vertically and see the circles as the 7 chakras. The center is the heart. A blending of the Earth energies with the Divine.
edit on 16-10-2012 by starshift because: addition

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jetman44

don't mind if i do

...and yeah chadmeister ,

it's art

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

I am really interested in this chakra idea. I see your vision! Very astute observation. Thanks so much for depicting this crop circle in a more visual way.

And your interpretation really brings a lot to the table.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Very Plausible conclusion!

This Crop Circle does look like it was made from something otherworldy... the other one which is going around in another Forum doesn't....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

To me it appears to be an integration. I've found that seeing these symbols in other than 2 dimensional form gives another perspective into what these symbols may represent. Visualize the elements of the image rotating and it creates another layer.

Another way to see this is to visualize it vertically and see the circles as the 7 chakras. The center is the heart. A blending of the Earth energies with the Divine.
edit on 16-10-2012 by starshift because: addition

Great observation.... and a beautiful one at that.

Thank you for the insight.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Our solar system is about to duplicate.

We live on an atom and its gonna split

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I do believe some crop circles are not man made but this one looks to be man made. I cant tell from the resolution of the picture but even at this low res it looks like the circle doesnt have the traditional weaving of crop. Looks stomped through. Thats just my 2 cents.

Gotta be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water.

There was a case about naturally occurring crop weaving and exploding nodes when I say natural it was happening instantaneously according to the farmer who witnessed it and there was no geometric pattern just waves in the crop. So it could be some form of charged plasma.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Aren't we in the 3rd dimenison, ascending into the 4th? It would seem to be according to the Hidden Hand revelations and the Ra channelings.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It reminds me a lot of some parts of Buddhist symbolism. There is a lot of symentry and balance in it.
But then I am also struck with the idea of an eclipse.
Whether terrestrial or other-worldly in creation, it is very cool looking.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Another fake circle..you can see the 2-3ft wide lines where they have used planks of wood to flatten down the crops. All the design is based on circles or half circles that are made with a rope and a stick in the center.

I like that they have chosen an field with no track lines through it but the edge of the design is just close enough to the edge crops so they could jump in and start flattening things down without leaving any tracks.

A very small design that probably only took a couple of hrs to do with 3-4 people. Good effort.

"The most telling evidence of the real crop circle formations is that the plants are not damaged, they are still living but bent over and the nodes of the stalks are expanded as if they were heated with some form of microwave energy."

Is that the case here? Can you show us the 10's of 1000's on bent stalks that are bent at the nodes? If not then why even bother quoting it?

edit on 16-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Does it indicate a disclosure of a new planet? The one in the middle! Total number of circles are 12.
2012, oct 17 maybe as in the other thread?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeZeus
Our solar system is about to duplicate.

We live on an atom and its gonna split

Or....perhaps.... give birth??

That was the first thought that came into my mind when I read your post. lol

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Sorry, the Chakras are not spaced that way and they are more even in size, the shapes may be slightly different and are not all circular, but this could signal the change in the magnetic poles.

ascension211

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Impressive!
Very Impressive!
Always within the first few posts too.
You either have some sort of crazy uncanny ability to respond within the first few posts of nearly every crop circle thread or.....I don't know what.

That sure is one hell of a coincidence isn't it?

Sorry, it's a lifelong curse. I notice patterns.
Especially patterns of behavior.

Yeah,
as far as the OP is concerned, there are many documented cases of the stalks/nodes being bent not broken.
This sort of phenomenon is very upsetting to some because it is definately something that doesn't fit neatly into any of the boxes that we were given by our parents,friends,educational system, scientists, or colleagues.

We are kinda out on a limb with this one.
I mean, on one hand, IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE EVIDENCE......>ALL OF THE EVIDENCE.....it doesn't make sense and we have no frame of reference for which to understand this. On the other hand.....THERE IT STILL IS!! It aint' goin' nowhere just cuz we deny it.

So, I am glad you brought this to our attention and would encourage others to do the same.
It is how we grow and learn.
Please do not be discouraged by others who would mock and ridicule.
Those are techniques used by the timid and fearful.
Be bold, and continue to explore.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Another way to see this is to visualize it vertically and see the circles as the 7 chakras.

Hey there are 7 charkas in that! good call!
Also good effort on the visual.

Myself, I can see, in the yin/yang 'tween the planets thing, a representation of the, are you ready for this, John Titor time machine!
You got 2 spinning 'black holes', the small hole in the middle is the uhhh 'electron manifold', and then the other stuff is the electrons doin' whatever they do.

IS THAT WACK OR WHAT? think it's possible? or do I need new batteries for my 'hat'?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join