New Crop Circle: October 14th--2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here is the site of a group of people who do some very interesting crop circle research concerning the bent stems, expanded nodes, affects on growth, etc. Lots of raw scientific data on the site.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Look at that crop circle.

I mean, really look at it.

It's not that I don't think humans are capable of such perfection. We can be---with the right tools, with enough planning--and enough time to go in there and get the job done without being seen or unveiled by daylight or caught by a farmer.

The disbelievers---those who say that 100% a human or humans made this---just seem so out of left field to me. Can you admit that it might not be humans? Are you comfortable admitting that you just don't know?

Because to shun the whole concept---to pretend you know everything, is to maybe miss something incredibly important.

One gains so much more by being open minded, by discovering possibilities, to opening oneself up to the mystery. There might be something to grasp here that you didn't already know.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
When I look at it I see a merging of two into one. It is some beautiful work no matter who did it.
edit on 16-10-2012 by ZenTimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

If you think it is so easy to make these crop circles, go make a video of you and ten of your friends making one and post it on here, otherwise, these things are remarkable and absolutely impossible to make with the precision and symmetry seen in in 90% of the ones i have seen, that is not to say i have not seen some obvious hoaxes, but the real crop circles, man those things are unbelievable, so , i can understand how it is easier to say , oh that's fake, rather than admit there is something that is possible that you just can't wrap your mind around the possibility it's not.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

thank you for the post. i go to that website often, still not buying the chakra explanation though, the more i look at the more i see magnetic energy, i am surprised no one else see's that either.

ascension211

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

So...no specific cases from you either then?

You're happy to keep the waters muddy?

Why can't anyone give me specific crop circles where the nodes were "stretched/blown/whatever"?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What I see is the sun in the background, on either side I see a moon phase depiction (used for centuries) and in the center the three circles show our planet doing a barrel roll in space and flipping north for south pole as we pass through the ecliptic (could be only a magnetic shift though).

The time frame, from the moon phase depiction looks like a full month, but could also represent 24 hours and what the moon phase would look like from the earth before and after a physical pole shift. Of course if the earth's poles shifted that much in that short of a time period, there would be no one left to see the change.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The two large dark circles left and right represent planet Earth. The left image is before pole shift and the right image is after pole shift. The smaller light circles within the two Earths are the North and South poles. The central object between the two Earths is the agent that will actuate the pole reversal, Planet X. The larger circle outline centered on Planet X has no meaning at all--the people making the crop circle had some extra time after the main work was done and just decided to add that in.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Screwed

Why can't anyone give me specific crop circles where the nodes were "stretched/blown/whatever"?

If I had to venture a guess, I would say that it is because you have made it very well known in almost every thread that comes out about crop circles that no matter what evidence is put forward, you are going to shoot it down,ridicule,criticize,mock,make fun of, and flat out refuse to acknowledge anything and everything that even remotely comes close to resembling evidence which would support even the notion that crop circles are anything other than two guys with boards and rope.

that's just my guess though.
Probably just me.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

wow wow wow wwo wow !! this is real beauty ! ... i believe created by energies from elsewhere with the purpose of WAKING US UP!!! whatever you choose to believe can anyone really imagine for 2 seconds this sort of work is conducted by 2 insomniac farmers with straw behind their ears armed with a stamping tool, a compass and an awful lot of time on their hands hahaha .... i dont think so !

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but these guys did it!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by MRuss

"The most telling evidence of the real crop circle formations is that the plants are not damaged, they are still living but bent over and the nodes of the stalks are expanded as if they were heated with some form of microwave energy."

Do you know of specific crop circles that fit the above description?

Are there any contemporary ones that you know of?

Whats more interesting is why they think if its bent over it should be dead?

Also interesting is that fact that the weather has been very wet in the UK and the number of crop circles is lower so its seems the alien/ufo/energy beings dont have rain protection.

Or is it just simple logic crap weather means crap circles because wet crops and muddy fields are a pain to work in!
edit on 17-10-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

So...no specific cases from you either then?

You're happy to keep the waters muddy?

Sorry fellow Aussie but why dont you do a bit research your self if you are realy interested in the subject?

Life sucks mate its hard when everything is not handed on plate

Regards BDU

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You have a very screwed perception of things.

I've brought forward evidence that these are made by well organised groups of people:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've shown that as technology has increased, so has the designs of crop circles:

I've shown that there is a lot of money to be made from crop circles:

More:

No mockery. No ridicule And if all this research I've done is considered, as you put it...flat out refuse to acknowledge anything and everything that even remotely comes close to resembling evidence which would support even the notion that crop circles are anything other than two guys with boards and rope....Then there's no helping someone too close minded to consider all options.

I know it's more than two guys with boards and rope, your statement is false.

So perhaps it is you who that is flat out refusing to acknowledge anything that might tear down the fantasy that these crop circles are something more than man made.

So instead of going after me, how about bringing some evidence to the table?

Mines all above, what have you got?

More snide ad hominen attacks I suppose!

edit on 17/10/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

All I've found is Nancy Talbott's research from like 10 years ago, I want to see modern cases of this.

Where's the reports of blown nodes in all these recent crop circles that a man can't possibly have made?

I would have thought you guys would be shouting it from the roof tops...

Always quick to mention things like the blown nodes from years ago as a defence against the man made claims, but never actually able to bring it as evidence on the current circle being discussed...

Bit disingenuous innit?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
S&F

A beautiful crop circle.

I am lucky enough to have visited 3 crop circles at least and have also witnessed orbs or light.

I have corn in my drawer that exhibits the burnt nub.

I only wish that i understood more of what they are trying to tell us.

Just did a bit of trawling and found these. Would a group really be able to make enough money to create a circle of the precision of the alien face exhibited here?

www.unsolvedrealm.com...
edit on 17-10-2012 by Cedik because: to add a link

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
In genuine formations the stems are not broken but bent , normally about an inch off the ground and near the plant's first node. In special cases, the stems are bent six inches from the top of the seed head. Such features defeat the hoax argument, since a plank or garden roller is required to flatten the crop to the ground, resulting in clear damage to the plants.

The plants appear to be subjected to a short and intense burst of heat which softens the stems to drop just above the ground at 90º, where they reharden into their new and very permanent position without damage. Plant biologists are baffled by this feature, and it is the singlemost method of identifying the real phenomenon. Research and laboratory tests suggest that infrasound (sound below 20 Hz) is capable of producing such an effect: High-pressure infrasound is capable of boiling water inside the stems in one nanosecond, expanding the water, and leaving tiny blowholes in the plants' nodes. The pressure applied also causes the water to steam, and it is reported by farmers that when they stumble upon a new crop circle they see steam rising from within the design. This process creates surface charring along the stems.

The tremendous application of local heat is also responsible for altering the local water table, as millions of gallons of surface and sub-surface water is evaporated. With the heat and electro-magnetic frequencies applied, it has been scientifically documented that soil samples taken from within crop circles show changes to its crystalline structure and mineral composition. Expert analysis concludes that such a process requires temperatures of 1500º C and sub-soil pressure typically found in strata thousands of years old. Evidence even exists of four non-naturally occuring, short-life radioactive isotopes in the soil inside genuine crop circles (these dissipate after three or four hours, causing no adverse side effects); in fact, the soil in and around them appears to have been baked. Hardly the kind of anomalies created by pranksters with planks!

Crop circles also show existence of ultrasound –sound above the human hearing range – and such frequencies are known to exist at ancient sites such as stone circles, long barrows, tumuli, dolmens and menhirs. And like all sacred sites, temples and places of worship – such as Gothic cathedrals – the crop circles appear at the intersecting points of the Earth's magnetic pathways of energy; thus the size and shape of a crop circle is typically determined by the area of these 'node' points at the time of their appearance.
This electric and magnetic energy can interact with brainwave patterns, and because the human body is itself electro-magnetic, crop circles are known to affect people's biophysical rhythms. Consequently, it is not unusual for people to experience heightened states of awareness and healings in crop circles – a situation also common to sacred sites and holy spaces. People may also experience dizziness, disorientation and nausea. All these effects can be caused by prolonged exposure to both infrasound or microwaves, which also interact with the water in the body.

Genuine crop circles are not perfectly round but slightly elliptical (a hoax, requiring a fixed central rope, cannot achieve this adequately). Their edges are crisply defined from the flattened crop as if drawn with a compass, and incised with surgical precision. Hoaxes, by comparison, bear a stylistic resemblance to tuffs of greasy, uncombed hair – and, of course, all their plants have been trampled, bruised and crushed.

Mathematically, genuine crop circles encode obscure theorems based on Euclidian geometry. So far, the designs have yielded five new mathematical theorems. They are also invisibly encoded with sacred geometry – those harmonic ratios that govern the relationship between the orbits of planets in our solar system.

Crop circles alter the local electromagnetic field; often compasses cannot locate north, and cameras and cellular phones malfunction. Whole packs of fresh batteries are drained in minutes, and the frequecnies involved have been known to affect helicopter and aircraft equipment. Radio frequencies are markedly different inside their space; local farm animals avoid the crop circles or simply act agitated hours before one materializes; and car batteries in entire villages fail to operate the morning after one is found nearby.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by savefaith

A great point

One other thing I have read is that southern england has one of the largest chalk soil deposits in the world and that when water passes through chalk it has the ability of creating an electromagentic field which always accompanies 'real' crop circles. It would be highly unlikely to find a 'real' circle anywhere that didnt have the chalk deposits.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

I agree. I don't know if it made by aliens or government is just screwing with us havin a laugh or made by some other entity or thing. We all know they are real atleast some of them. The research should be done on what the message is and who is making them.

At Stonehenge in 1996 (below), a pilot reported seeing nothing unusual while flying above the monument at 4:15pm, yet 15 minutes later a second pilot reported this huge 900 ft formation resembling the Julia Set computer fractal. Comprising 149 circles and aligned along a spiral curve, it lay within view of the well-patrolled monument

Look at this formation

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I can see the plank marks in the pattern. I can't see crop circles as anything but man made art. If aliens did do it they wouldn't mess with corn fields they would do it in solid rock. Also aliens know the importance of food and the planet so I don't see them doing these things. In the old days when kingdoms were at war they would destroy each others crops to harm the enemy. If aliens did something like this then it would undoubtedly be an attack of some kind. Maybe humans seen the aliens leave markings on the earth in the past like road signs for them and they kept copying them to try to get them to come back to the earth. I think.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join