It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: October 14th--2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Many people are speculating about this year's lackluster crop circle season. This one appeared yesterday in the UK.

Some of the believers say it depicts the merging of worlds, or the coming alignment of planets or perhaps a pole shift. Any ideas?

"The most telling evidence of the real crop circle formations is that the plants are not damaged, they are still living but bent over and the nodes of the stalks are expanded as if they were heated with some form of microwave energy."

source: www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 15-10-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Whoever or whatever made this set of circles has my utmost respect and admiration.It really is a thing of beauty.

Also,the farmer that owns the field is one lucky guy.I would gladly pay good money to have the artists or artists work their magic on my lawn while I sleep.

If only.

Thanks for posting on ATS .S&F

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So what do you make of this latest crop circle OP? What do you think the meaning is?

Yin and yang?

Alignment?

Something to do with the moon?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Amazing crop circle!

I'm seeing a merging of worlds, possibly our ascension out of the 4th dimension and into the 5th dimension. I would love to hear other people's views on this crop circle, to see what they think.

Thank you so much for sharing!! S&F

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

"The most telling evidence of the real crop circle formations is that the plants are not damaged, they are still living but bent over and the nodes of the stalks are expanded as if they were heated with some form of microwave energy."

Do you know of specific crop circles that fit the above description?

Are there any contemporary ones that you know of?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well, Chad, I think crop circles are mysterious and amazing, but I don't feign to know where they come from.

I've read quite a lot about them, and I have my own theories--but they aren't scientific. So, no, I don't think I can claim to know of any crop circles that fit my description of what a "real" crop circle is.

They are wonderful to look at---and interesting to think about it.

Certainly makes life a bit more interesting, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Looks to me like one world that is splitting in two. Doleres Cannon has found thru her research that this supposed "shift of the ages" is going to occur like this. one world, slowly splitting into two dimensions. I dont claim this is truth, just an observation.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The shafts of the grain are always bent at 51 degrees with an authentic crop circle. Also the bent shafts recover and the amount of grain produced is higher on the plants that were bent. If only our doctors would do no harm, like the makers of the crop circles.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

I think you have a great theory there!

It does look like one world splitting in two....

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I think they're great examples of art, for sure.

I asked if you knew because many people often speak of these traits but are never specific. I'd like to look more into specific crop circles that have these burst nodes etc...

Specifically, if there are any recent ones.

edit on 15/10/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

Can you provide more information on specific crop circles that were bent at 51 degrees?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Personally it looks like movement of an object through a path between 2 gravitational masses, kind of like those sling shot physics games. the right hand side and left hand side are mirrors of each other though..to my untrained eye that is lol.

Defiantly a mysterious one

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
After studying it for a bit it seems to me as if it is two worlds on similair paths giving birth to a singular world, idea or state of being.

Possibly even a transfer of ideas between worlds.
edit on 15-10-2012 by sio2yh2o because: added a thought

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by MRuss

Do you know of specific crop circles that fit the above description?

Are there any contemporary ones that you know of?

This is a great question, and one I usually find answered in the Crop Circle Connector website www.cropcircleconnector.com...

And specifically, in the "field reports" or "ground shots", some have and some don't have reports here though. In the "authentic" circles people take pretty good pics of the non-destroyed stalks, showing modern evidence (using that term lightly.)

I personally believe they are ET or possibly mother Earth herself expressing, but I can't tell you how because I don't know.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Other than man made.....

Theory I have heard over and over is people saying they see orbs of light creating the images.

If light is intelligent and can perhaps create images then... what could this crop circle mean and how does the light operate and create? On its own? Is there a source behind the orbs?

So many questions.....

It seems as if there is an image being mirrored.

The image is a galactic one.... possibly showing planets aligned with something in the middle, also seems like it could be mirroring a crescent moon as well.

edit on 15-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

To me this formation symbolizes the changes in the electromagnetic energy of our planet. When I see it, there is a definite reaction to our Sun and the energy of Our planet Earth as we reach a point in the Milky Way galaxy known as the galactic plane. This is already happening and the planets will fall in line creating a vortex of electromagnetic energy that will cause our planet's magnetic poles to flip. As will the Sun and all the other planets attached to us. But this is nothing new, it happens regularly, probably about every 26000 years, in terms of galactic time this has been happening for 2000 years on Earth, and the greatest effects are going to occur in the next 5 years but we revolve around the SUN 365 days and rotate on our axis 24 hours a day and this is like a grain of sand in the time of the galaxy. Live your life, love thy neighbor and cherish what your soul has learned.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

My guess.

Southern hemisphere ocean currents.

Why because it resembles moon phaces to me and only in the southern hemisphere does the moon phases resemble this. the swirl in the center makes me think of the ocean and its current i think its called overturning circulation or something.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Two worlds. 1 moon.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
The shafts of the grain are always bent at 51 degrees with an authentic crop circle. Also the bent shafts recover and the amount of grain produced is higher on the plants that were bent. If only our doctors would do no harm, like the makers of the crop circles.

It's nice to see that the true crop circles don't actually do any harm. I used to be annoyed by the thought that beings from "other places" would show us vague messages and hurt the grower of the plants. If this is true then I don't see any problem in them doing such things. So long as they give enough time after the formation to allow the crops to recover and be ready for harvest. If farmers knew that crops affected in this way by beings from "other places" actually increase their yield on the affected area I'm sure they wouldn't mind in the slightest and might possibly welcome it.

But of course, there are hoaxers out there and they are the one's whom reduce crop yield and that's just stupid. If you are going to do art, make sure it's beneficial guys.

Also, I wonder if the iron micro-spheres contain a message as well. However, that would require advanced electromagnetic imaging equipment to be flown above the formation in order to decipher.

Nice thread, good to see the authentic crop circles are actually beneficial.

Edit: Might be two planets converging or diverging. Might be two "things" converging or diverging. Might be two "systems" converging or diverging.

But, it definitely shows two "somethings" interacting in some way. Too vague to see what's going on. Maybe the micro-spheres add more to the story?

edit on 15-10-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is how I think crop circles are made:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join