It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the Body to Get Answers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Many want answers, on their life, their purpose, their situational outlook, etc. but can't seem to get a good enough or direct answer from sources here. I will try to explain how to go to the table as many call it, or the in between (between here and above), to get these answers.

Disclaimer: When going anywhere outside of the body, and speaking to another entity, it is important to ask the universal test question, so you will know whom you are speaking to rather of light or of dark.
*Did Jesus come in the flesh?
Above will answer accordingly, and below will just ignore you, or skirt the question.

Description of the Table:
The table is just a term used to describe a place where most people go. The color is pure and it is made up of light. It is situated between here and above. It does not have anything else to it, just a table, chairs, and that's it.

How to get there:
It is very important when attempting to leave the body, to fully let yourself go. Many hold onto themselves and can't go out, because they hold them own selves down.

*Also, all fear, doubt, and unbelief must leave you.

Go to a place without distractions (TV, noise, etc.) and get a focus point. For instance, think of an apple, and stay fully focused on that apple and do not think of anything else. But, have it implanted in your mind, that you want to leave. This will cause you to disengage yourself from yourself, if that makes sense. Once you have mastered this, you will become light, almost like you are floating. You will notice your breathing.

If you cannot stay focused on your focus point, try to focus on your breathing in and out.

This is the point in which most people stop. You will soon start to think in your head, that if you leave, who will breathe for you, or you get scared because you will stop breathing. But, let that fear leave you, because the body will take over.

What happens after this, will differ from person to person, because of many different factors.

Some will go right next to their body and see themselves, some will go straight to the table, some will float up, some will go all the way above. But, once you are out, you will usually immediately see your guide, or the soldiers.

Then you can start asking your questions, and get your answers. If you are taken all the way above, then request that you can speak to Father. Your guide or the soldiers will inform you of what you can and cannot do.

Some reasons why you can't go out:
- You must not see the other side, as you are not ready
- Fear has not left you
- Holding yourself too tight
edit on 14-10-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Then you can start asking your questions, and get your answers. If you are taken all the way above, then request that you can speak to Father.

what if, i meet with mother ?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by jhill76

Then you can start asking your questions, and get your answers. If you are taken all the way above, then request that you can speak to Father.

what if, i meet with mother ?

Father overrides Mother, I would suggest speaking to him. That's like me telling you to ask for Micheal or Gabriel, but Father will still override them, and can provide you with more up to date accurate information.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Take your findings and observations and get them approved by a panel of scientists. The world needs to know this. If what you say is true, you deserve a Nobel Prize.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
its not a pure white room with white table and chairs is it??

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
its not a pure white room with white table and chairs is it??

Yes. Pure is white.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ive been there didnt see anyone but i heard a male voice he said his name was arab or a'rab

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

ive been there didnt see anyone but i heard a male voice he said his name was arab or a'rab

Did you see anything or hear anything else? Did you speak to the man?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
cant remember much he called me by name and i asked are you god to which he said my name is a'rab, im not 100% sure but i think i asked 'why am i here' but thats as much as i remember.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

cant remember much he called me by name and i asked are you god to which he said my name is a'rab, im not 100% sure but i think i asked 'why am i here' but thats as much as i remember.

I will go and speak to him, and see what else took place and why you didn't stay and speak further. I will private message you on that.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I've never been able to do this, your thread is interesting to me so S&F.

I will have to try, and try again, I want to, but maybe I'm afraid or like you said holding onto the body.

Is it like this scene here: Shirley Mclaine leaves her body in "Out On A Limb"
Out On A Limb - Part 16 - 1986 - Shirley MacLaine

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
does the name a'rab mean anything to you???

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

does the name a'rab mean anything to you???

Yes, it is one who is assigned to common ground, or the in between. They are neutral so to speak.
edit on 14-10-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
are you messing with me!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

are you messing with me!!!!!

I get asked that question every single time, when speaking to another. No, I am giving what I have at the present time, and what is allowed to be spoken on.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I will have to try, and try again, I want to, but maybe I'm afraid or like you said holding onto the body.

Another option, is to get another that you feel very comfortable with, let them hold you, so you can fully relax, sometimes this helps.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If anyone has tried this and succeeded, please come back into this thread, and give your results. Maybe it can assist others.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
is this a form of astral projection??

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

is this a form of astral projection??

I am not familiar with that. But, this will cause self to leave the physical body if successful. Most people who astral project go to the city on common ground and not the table.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
can you explain more about the table, i would love to hear more. pm me if you want.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join