posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
I have been reading through this thread for awhile and find it amazing. I'm not sure if your location is accurate, but i grew up in central Texas as
well, and somehow almost like following a predestined path of choices I end up out here in the middle of nowhere absolutely loving life.
This thread piqued my interest because of leaving the body. I have always wanted to leave and have tried, but this new method seems like a great way
to start again.
As for the pure white area, I first had a "dream" when I was a young child probably around 7 or 8 maybe, I can't remember exactly. The area though
was a soft white light, like being in a cloud almost. I was laying on my back and was at a full peaceful state of rest and contentment. I was awake
and looking up, which was also a soft white glow. I'm not sure what it was but the only thing in my life I can relate to a "pure" white light
Since then I, like many others have stated on this thread, also have many many many dreams. Some in space, some lucid, and others almost like living
a parallel life where for many months I could be dreaming about life in another environment and each dream is a different "episode" of country life
vs. city life (I guess.) Anyways, point being that I am also looking for answers about the dreams =)
I have my questions though and I like your answers
1. Is there a Christian biblical "hell"?
2. If 1 is true, then do people who have never heard of Jesus Christ when they die go to hell?
3. Is Earth going through many "cycles" of civilizations that get mostly wiped out and starting over again?
4. Are souls after death wanting to go back to Earth immediately? Do they have options? Or can just hang out doing whatever?
5. Is life on Earth used primarily as a learning tool? If so, for what purpose? If not, then what is the simple meaning of life? =)
Thanks for your time on putting this thread together, I am really enjoying this!