It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the Body to Get Answers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

It has happened before, and even to the other places. It goes deeper than that.

I know it has happened before but the souls are never destroyed. And yes our karma because of that fact goes much deeper than that.

Timing is not something that we know of, or even Father will give. My timing is just sequence of events, not an absolute timing.

Exactly I am taking my insight from the sequence of events not giving an actual date. It hasn't even been a full lifetime since man as a whole has had the ability to throw off our shackles.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

I know it has happened before but the souls are never destroyed. And yes our karma because of that fact goes much deeper than that.

No, they are not. I am talking about just the vessels or bodies, and Earth in the sense of structures, wildlife, etc. but not the souls.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I find your post fascinating, usually the vast majority of people I have come across know very little of what you describe. Personally I have not been there, although what I have experienced in similar.

The pure white light you speak of reminds me of the higher astral planes, when I go there everything appears in a soft white glow (although the brightest white I have ever seen, yet does not hurt your eyes like most would assume) I would describe the light as being covered with cheese cloth as it feels soft and secure.

I am interested to know if you could give me some insight into something specific I was shone at one time. I would love to get your thoughts on it!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamerofthings

I am interested to know if you could give me some insight into something specific I was shone at one time. I would love to get your thoughts on it!

Sure, as long as you were shown by above, or someone on common I can assist. If it was of below, then I don't have access to that information. But, by your post, that doesn't seem to be the case.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

As I was having an out of body experience a female came forward dressed is circa 1930’s garb, her name she claimed was Ethel May.

She brought me to a high astral plane one I had not yet been to, among the things she showed me, one in particular stood out more than the rest.

What I can only describe as beings stood in a vector or circle of sorts, there hands intertwined. Slowly the circle of their bodies began moving on an angled spherical motion. It spun quite fast and animating from around their individual bodies was sparks of light. There bodies spun faster and faster until I awoke slightly dazed and confused by what I had been shown.
The beings had no identifying, or individualistic qualities about them.
There were between 18 and 22 of them in total.

It was definitely a higher plane that I had visited. Not a lower one, as those I seldom go to unless absolutely necessary.

Just curious to know what you think.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamerofthings

I am thinking, you saw some going home back above. These are souls of previous people that have died here on Earth and is returning back above. I will need to confirm that to be sure.

But, when someone dies, they don't go up immediately, it is done in batches. Also, when you return, you don't go home and get to walk around. First, you go to the celebration or feast, and then you go to debrief. Debrief is where you learn about above and the such.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

It's an interesting explanation, as I have helped spirits cross over before. Yet have never personally seen them after they have been crossed into the light. So a spirit coming forward to show me what happens after the fact makes sense.

Thank you for the wise information.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Is there such a thing as free will or is everything prewritten?

SOmetimes I get the feeling that there is no such thing as free will.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ok... I got the chills reading the first page of this thread. I have seen the room with the table and chairs, though no one was there and it was brief. I didn't realize it was that important. I have been a lucid dreamer since I was about 12. I suffered from horrific nightmares and visions as a child and was desperate to find a way to stop it. I ended up teaching myself to lucid dream without knowing what that even was as I had never heard of it before. I have very vivid dreams and I passively observe most of the time, not needing to really control things bc I always know I'm dreaming and can change it if I want.

I did research astral projection as a teen... Scoured the library for any info I could get. The Internet was not yet a viable source of info. I tried for a long time but was never able to completely let go. I know I came close, it felt like I had made it right to the edge and if I took just one more tiny "step" I would be free but I could never do it. I gave up on it and didn't think on it again until I had an OBE in a hotel room in my early 20s. I realized I was floating near the ceiling looking down on my body and I freaked. I was immediately sucked back into my body. What freaked me out wasn't that I was outside my body but I realized I wasn't breathing and the sensation made me think I was dying but I really wasn't. That was the only time I was conscious of an OBE.

I'm very interested in the room though. I want to say it was only a year or two ago that I saw it. I'm 32 now. I wonder if I should actively seek it out, and if it can be accessed through a lucid dream? If that is possible then it should be quite easy for me to do.

Any info you can provide me would be greatly appreciated. I've been feeling as though I need to check in up there... I feel like I have messages waiting for me. Feel free to U2U me if you want.

Many thanks for posting and for the others who have shared their experiences as well!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
this thread gave me the chills. Thats the funny thing about science and atheists, this will be something
they'll never understand. But medical science when it comes to Near Death Exp, its prety interesting
on the way some of them are grasping it, not like an atheist would grasp it.

You guys never find it strange with all these posts, why do they exist? why do people have the same thing happen
or similar.

I would post something interesting happen to me, but rather not.

VERY INSIGHTFULLTHREAD THX VM.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Conceals

From a Christian standpoint, even Paul left the body.

2 Cor 12:1-3

I was caught up to the third heaven fourteen years ago. Whether I was in my body or out of my body, I don't know--only God knows. Yes, only God knows whether I was in my body or outside my body. But I do know that I was caught up to paradise and heard things so astounding that they cannot be expressed in words, things no human is allowed to tell.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
reply to post by jhill76

Is there such a thing as free will or is everything prewritten?

SOmetimes I get the feeling that there is no such thing as free will.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

97% of your life is pre-written. The rest is you to you. Like choice of toothpaste, soap, etc.

Free will is an illusion. If man had true free will, they would be able to go to the other places freely. Many things are controlled behind the scenes, but it has a sense of normalcy, so things seem normal to the casual eye.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Very interesting thread. The fact that other people have seen what you are talking about adds some credibility for me. I wasn't going to partake until after reading the fourth page. I have never had any OBEs but I was a lucid dreamer as a kid. Do your dreams mean anything? And what I mean by that is that if you are unaware you're dreaming, and you have an intense dream, is there a meaning behind it? Sorry for that run-on.

When you go above, do you just appear there, or is there a path or tunnel up there? Also, I read what you mentioned about what happens when a person dies, but I may not fully understand what you meant. Do you stay on Earth during debrief, or is that somewhere else? I have a lot of questions...

Also, what did you mean by "It has happened before, and even to the other places. It goes deeper than that."? Does that mean there are other planets with humans, or other universes?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 16-10-2012 by 0R10N because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 0R10N

Also, what did you mean by "It has happened before, and even to the other places. It goes deeper than that."? Does that mean there are other planets with humans, or other universes?

Yes. There are other planets with humans on them, very many actually. When this is all over, this will be revealed, so when you go back home, and others talk about other places than Earth, you will know of what they mean.

When you go above, do you just appear there, or is there a path or tunnel up there?

For me, I just appear, that is only for me. For everyone else, they would have to travel up, or float up.

Do you stay on Earth during debrief, or is that somewhere else?

Debrief is handled by Arc Uriel, and it is done above.

Do your dreams mean anything? And what I mean by that is that if you are unaware you're dreaming, and you have an intense dream, is there a meaning behind it?

Yes, message come in your dreams. But, sometimes the mind will add imagery or other items, to fill in missing information that your mind tries to come up with the answer/explanation naturally.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you for your reply. I was just wondering because I had a dream I was younger, well I've had many that have stuck with me, but one in particular stands out the most. It was where I was floating up a tunnel (made of stone possibly?) and it had statues of warriors on levels (kind of like passing floors when in an elevator), kind of medieval looking. It was a bit cloudy in there, and they were dressed in armor, with a sword and a shield. Once I reached the top it was bright as if it was all light and I think there were clouds, but my memory gets hazy there because I woke up short thereafter.

Also when you say many other planets, what do you mean? Within this universe? Just curious because I just feel so out of place here. Always staring at the stars longing to be able to just explore the entire galaxy and beyond. Like I was meant for something more, if that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0R10N

Also when you say many other planets, what do you mean? Within this universe?

Outside of this universe. There was one time when the others got too close to here, and that situation had to be handled.

Like I was meant for something more, if that makes sense.

In time, you will know what you are to do. Everything is done in stages. More information will come to you later on.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thanks again. So when you said "It depends, some have a choice, some do not on where you are placed. If you have learned all you need to learn, then you stay above, unless you want to come back and assist others in some way." Do you remember your past lives once you're being debriefed? What dictates whether or not you have a choice on where you're placed for the next life? Are we really entering a new era or dimension with this whole Dec. 2012 timeline?

Did that tunnel with the soldiers in my dream have an significance to you?

Let me know if we need to U2U, as I do have many questions. Don't want to take over this thread with them, lol.. Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have been reading through this thread for awhile and find it amazing. I'm not sure if your location is accurate, but i grew up in central Texas as well, and somehow almost like following a predestined path of choices I end up out here in the middle of nowhere absolutely loving life.

This thread piqued my interest because of leaving the body. I have always wanted to leave and have tried, but this new method seems like a great way to start again.

As for the pure white area, I first had a "dream" when I was a young child probably around 7 or 8 maybe, I can't remember exactly. The area though was a soft white light, like being in a cloud almost. I was laying on my back and was at a full peaceful state of rest and contentment. I was awake and looking up, which was also a soft white glow. I'm not sure what it was but the only thing in my life I can relate to a "pure" white light feeling.

Since then I, like many others have stated on this thread, also have many many many dreams. Some in space, some lucid, and others almost like living a parallel life where for many months I could be dreaming about life in another environment and each dream is a different "episode" of country life vs. city life (I guess.) Anyways, point being that I am also looking for answers about the dreams =)

I have my questions though and I like your answers

1. Is there a Christian biblical "hell"?

2. If 1 is true, then do people who have never heard of Jesus Christ when they die go to hell?

3. Is Earth going through many "cycles" of civilizations that get mostly wiped out and starting over again?

4. Are souls after death wanting to go back to Earth immediately? Do they have options? Or can just hang out doing whatever?

5. Is life on Earth used primarily as a learning tool? If so, for what purpose? If not, then what is the simple meaning of life? =)

Thanks for your time on putting this thread together, I am really enjoying this!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"Over thinking over analizing seperates the body from the mind".

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

1. Is there a Christian biblical "hell"?

I will try to explain, because many people have different meanings of hell. Satan as many call him, does not reside in hell, nor on this Earth. He resides below. There is above, the center, and below. Earth is situated in the center. But, there is a place reserved for him, that many call hell, but it currently sits empty, it's location is in heaven.

2. If 1 is true, then do people who have never heard of Jesus Christ when they die go to hell?

This is not true. If their spirit didn't make a choice, they just go sit in a suspended state until the end.

3. Is Earth going through many "cycles" of civilizations that get mostly wiped out and starting over again?

This is correct. This is why you see bones of humans thousands upon thousands of years old. Also, the dinosaurs was an experiment, before man was created.

4. Are souls after death wanting to go back to Earth immediately? Do they have options? Or can just hang out doing whatever?

If they do not sit, and are able to go home, then they can come back, but not in the physical form, only as spirit, to assist loved ones, or ones close to them for comfort.

5. Is life on Earth used primarily as a learning tool? If so, for what purpose? If not, then what is the simple meaning of life? =)

Correct. I can not reveal the purpose, as you must learn of that answer on your own. Once you do, everything will become clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join