It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the Body to Get Answers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Conceals

Is this father u speak of the father of Christianity?

Father of all, or God. Above, Father hears all who call upon his name, whichever name that may be.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So do you believe it is the same God of which the Bible talks about? Do u think my dream was just a dream or have you seen something which I've explained while out of your body?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conceals
So do you believe it is the same God of which the Bible talks about? Do u think my dream was just a dream or have you seen something which I've explained while out of your body?

It is of the same. When I leave, I go all the way to the temple, I do not go to the in between where you might have gone, unless it is needed to speak to someone there.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by truthseeker10
cant remember much he called me by name and i asked are you god to which he said my name is a'rab, im not 100% sure but i think i asked 'why am i here' but thats as much as i remember.

I will go and speak to him, and see what else took place and why you didn't stay and speak further. I will private message you on that.

You can just pop over for a visit and ask questions any time you like? If so, can you ask:

1. In our universe, what purpose do the black holes serve?

2. When asked what the greatest commandment is, Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul." If Jesus is God, and if this is the greatest commandment, why didn't He add it to the ten commandments back in the Old Testament?

3. How many humans did God kill in the flood?

4. Where is this space that the universe currently occupies? Is it in the mind of God, or did he clear away a space in heaven that He used for something else before He created the universe?

5. Seeing as humans were created in God's image and likeness, and seeing that we have been at war throughout mankind's history, does this mean that God is also war-like?

These questions are sincere and I hope you can get the answers for us.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I'll answer what has already been answered when I have asked before, the other questions, I will ask later.

2. When asked what the greatest commandment is, Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul." If Jesus is God, and if this is the greatest commandment, why didn't He add it to the ten commandments back in the Old Testament?

Jesus is not God. God and Jesus are two separate entities. Before even Jesus existed there was only Father/Mother.

4. Where is this space that the universe currently occupies? Is it in the mind of God, or did he clear away a space in heaven that He used for something else before He created the universe?

It is not in the mind of God, it is outside of himself. But, God sits (his entire self) above all that is. He detaches himself from himself to come to meetings, speak, observe, etc, when needed.

5. Seeing as humans were created in God's image and likeness, and seeing that we have been at war throughout mankind's history, does this mean that God is also war-like?

Man follows the image of above in form or physical features. So, when he said let us make man in our image, he meant what we look like. This is of mans doing on this Earth. The other places do not act the way man does here. This is the choosing of people here long ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Yeah. That is a problem eh?

What if I don't believe in father and mother except for biological ones? Does that make me loony?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would love to believe in and have OBEs, but I don't even know where to start. I'm only at the tip of the iceberg when it comes to lucid dreams right now.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi, i wonder if you could ask a few for me as well......?
I doubt ill ever get THERE...in this incarnation.....too many chains.....
I was wondering most about pain....why all the pain of many kinds in this world?
Spiritual, physical,emotional, like grief etc......What does all that misery accomplish in the whole scheme of things?

When people go crazy, are they cured in the afterlife? and why do they go nuts and destroy all they worked to build sometimes?Is this gods plan or satans? if he exists too.....

What are the survivors of such insanity supposed to do with the crazy one?Are these people some kind of karmic sntence on the survivors?whats the point?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I feel like I'm anchored here.
After trying meditation & trying to lucid dream or induce OBEs on a number of occasions I have nothing to show for it...not even a glimmer

I don't dream either - very rarely will I have a dream anymore - I used to but not any more.

Would you be able to provide any insight as to why this could be & what I might do to "loosen" the anchor?

I've always considered myself to be a spiritual person - christian now, druidic for a while before that

I've had intense spiritual experiences previously & have done some spiritual battle on a number of occasions but the last 8 years or so I've just felt cut off

Don't know if you're able to provide any insight - haven't asked anyone before & you seemed like you might know.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Your answers are extremely perceptive.

I always need some reintegration time 1-3 to feel fully whole and back in my body 100% has this been the case for you?

I have seen the others you speak of, very few in my lifetime and though I recognized them I don't know if they recognized me. Then again I haven't meet any of those people here since I was able to make the journey. I know that time will come though.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

I always need some reintegration time 1-3 to feel fully whole and back in my body 100% has this been the case for you?

Yes, this is true. Especially when being thrown back by Father, when you experience that for the first time, you will need a good hour or two to fully readjust.

I have seen the others you speak of, very few in my lifetime and though I recognized them I don't know if they recognized me. Then again I haven't meet any of those people here since I was able to make the journey.

There are many soldiers here as well as guides. I have about 30-40 with me at all times, depending on where I'm at at any given moment. Not all you can see while in the body, out of the body there are many. Ones who control the wind, rain, etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I was wondering most about pain....why all the pain of many kinds in this world? Spiritual, physical,emotional, like grief etc......What does all that misery accomplish in the whole scheme of things?

Pain is perception depending on the person. Above, they do not have emotions. The only ones who have human emotions are humans, and those who were cast out, at the great fall. But, there are some from above here, who experiences the human experience, so that they may assist man in many different ways.

Pain is needed for various reasons. How can you appreciate joy without pain?

Suffering causes one to become stronger. There are just so many variables to this question. The current setup as of now is of mans doing. This place here is the worst out of all the other places that humans live on.

When people go crazy, are they cured in the afterlife?

People mainly go crazy because they cannot deal with what they "see", do not have the answers in which they seek, leading the mind to take over, or are attacked by below and can not handle it. After death, if they make it back home, comfort is given, answers are given, and they are taken to the hospital above for rebuilding. (Translating this into human terms)

What are the survivors of such insanity supposed to do with the crazy one?Are these people some kind of karmic sntence on the survivors?whats the point?

Show others the way. Father has given all the resources for man to progress. But, man has stood back and want things fast or things for themselves. Change must happen or this will stay like it is, and Father will destroy it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I cannot explain why by going off of your message here. What I will do, is access your book, and see what has happened on the previous attempts, and why you were not successful.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Any help would be greatly appreciated...didn't even know I had a "book" Thank you

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by jhill76

You are not awake yet, or understanding. No Father does not overrride Mother, the fake demiurge, SATURN tried to overtake the Sun and suppress the equality. Mother IS TRULY PRIME CREATOR. Not the fake patriarchal system. Her Twin Flame or Soul Mate Is Father our real Spiritual Father, who is only Humble of Heart and Kind, Love, Goodness, not the fake Father we have here. That is Saturn. A mere dot in the Universe that Mom created. But this womb where we become by learning love is HER CREATION.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?...........

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
reply to post by jhill76

Any help would be greatly appreciated...didn't even know I had a "book" Thank you

Everyone on this Earth has a book on them, it details everything about said person, even thoughts. When Brother comes down for judgement, he will open up your book and show you all.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I believe in his mercy. I have never asked but he knows our hearts and how easily manipulate we are. Also he let the fallen rule (as they still do) for millennia before humans had the numbers or knowledge to do anything about it. He let them pass their collected lies. I am not trying to absolve our responsibility in this matter or pass judgement of any sort, yet I believe we will be judged fairly and when 90% of the planet hasn't grasped anything near the truth final judgement must still be far off.

As to the soldiers, semantics, I cannot see them in my body I have only known of their presence in a personal way for 3 years or so,although I had OBEs before that, I will have to work on that.

edit on 15-10-2012 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Oh boy...that's a little intimidating...try to stay out of the bad parts

I have to ask - What about previous lives? Is it all in the same place or is each life handled separately?

Would I be able to find anything out about previous lives?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

I do not believe Father will destroy it.

It has happened before, and even to the other places. It goes deeper than that.

I am not trying to absolve our responsibility in this matter or pass judgement of any sort, yet I believe we will be judged fairly and when 90% of the planet hasn't grasped anything near the truth final judgement must still be far off.

Timing is not something that we know of, or even Father will give. My timing is just sequence of events, not an absolute timing.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I have to ask - What about previous lives? Is it all in the same place or is each life handled separately?

It depends, some have a choice, some do not on where you are placed. If you have learned all you need to learn, then you stay above, unless you want to come back and assist others in some way.

Would I be able to find anything out about previous lives?

Not while here, Father doesn't allow that information to be presented outside of the library, and even then not even the ones above can see that information, only the Librarian.

Oh boy...that's a little intimidating...try to stay out of the bad parts

Don't worry, there is only one who can access the books, besides Brother on up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join