It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution - defies accepted science

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SpearMint

I'm sorry I'm not seeing the resemblance to chimps and gorillas.

So we have the same taste? Good tits and ass?

Your point?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Can you see the resemblance between the picture you posted and this one?

link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by MamaJ

So your "tongue lashing" is a cruder version of the playground retort "I know you are but what am I?". What did I expect from a creationist?
e

I am TRYING to show respect ..... something you lack.

Calling you ignorant is demonstrably true. The fact that you think calling people out on their ignorance is "disrespect" discloses how much you regard informed and intelligent discussion (i.e. you don't).

Get over yourself. Do you really want me to break it off in you?

Stop begging for it, its making me think you are not only into monkeys... but bondage too.

Begging for what? A "tongue lashing"? I'd rather you educated yourself before embarrassing yourself even further with your ignorant and demonstrably false assertions about a scientific theory you don't even have a rudimentary grasp of.

link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by MamaJ

Actually Hindu religion accepts evolution, so many people think Abrahamic faith is the only faith. Eastern religions are more with the universe. Vishnu(preserver) went thru multiple avatar, starting with Fish > Tortoise > Boar > Man hybrid > Dwarf man > human.

The Hindu religion is the only one of the world's great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which time scales correspond to those of modern scientific cosmology. Its cycles run from our ordinary day and night to a day and night of Brahma, 8.64 billion years long, longer than the age of the Earth or the Sun and about half the time since the Big Bang. - Carl sagan

Theory of Evolution states that we shared common ancestor, and monkeys would be our cousin, due to their environmental factors, they did not turn out to be humans and continue the path what let to their current figure(monkeys). Americans and Canadians came from England(majority), Americans are not Canadians and vice versa, their culture is different due to different environmental factors..

Some actually think we came out of the ocean..

We did, long, long before we were primates. But there's no point even thinking about that until you start to understand what evolution actually is, and you clearly do not.

I clearly do.

I also clearly see where this thread went. A bunch of ignorant "My God is science and we believe everything they say" to "You religious nuts believing in God". Its the same nasty ass smell.

One political religion over another. Ignorant!

Combine them already and let go ....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetooth

why do you constantly keep bringing up the 98% of DNA rubbish? to be HUMAN you need 100% of HUMAN DNA. can you not grasp that? we also share a lot over 90% of bird DNA but i'm not capable of flying without the aid of a plane. asking an evolutionist to bring FACTS to the table is like asking australian to build an igloo. or anything for that matter...

(gotta get in the odd aussie joke here and there!)

What? Yeah to be human you need 100% human DNA. My point is we're very closely related, not sure what yours is.

DNA is the instrument by which the body whilst in the womb is able to grow things like eyes etc. it is only INFORMATION. it does not relate us to ANYTHING.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetooth

So you don't believe in DNA parental tests, then?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

I can. The limbs, the breasts, the fingers and toes, the digestive system, the mating procedure, the lack of a tail but still the remains of a tail bone, the mouth and teeth, the genitals, the social behaviour, the muscle structures, the skull (and other bones), the brain, 98% of the DNA, facial expressions (particularly smiling).
edit on 12-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Yea, i can see that too...
BUT, i dont see any resemblance to a African Woman...
Wonder why....

You need to look closer.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

I can. The limbs, the breasts, the fingers and toes, the digestive system, the mating procedure, the lack of a tail but still the remains of a tail bone, the mouth and teeth, the genitals, the social behaviour, the muscle structures, the skull (and other bones), the brain, 98% of the DNA, facial expressions (particularly smiling).

Yea, i can see that too...
BUT, i dont see any resemblance to a African Woman...
Wonder why....

I don't know, Miccey. Why don't you tell us?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by MamaJ

Actually Hindu religion accepts evolution, so many people think Abrahamic faith is the only faith. Eastern religions are more with the universe. Vishnu(preserver) went thru multiple avatar, starting with Fish > Tortoise > Boar > Man hybrid > Dwarf man > human.

The Hindu religion is the only one of the world's great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which time scales correspond to those of modern scientific cosmology. Its cycles run from our ordinary day and night to a day and night of Brahma, 8.64 billion years long, longer than the age of the Earth or the Sun and about half the time since the Big Bang. - Carl sagan

Theory of Evolution states that we shared common ancestor, and monkeys would be our cousin, due to their environmental factors, they did not turn out to be humans and continue the path what let to their current figure(monkeys). Americans and Canadians came from England(majority), Americans are not Canadians and vice versa, their culture is different due to different environmental factors..

Some actually think we came out of the ocean..

We did, long, long before we were primates. But there's no point even thinking about that until you start to understand what evolution actually is, and you clearly do not.

I clearly do.

I also clearly see where this thread went. A bunch of ignorant "My God is science and we believe everything they say" to "You religious nuts believing in God". Its the same nasty ass smell.

One political religion over another. Ignorant!

Combine them already and let go ....

Oh you do? Ok give me a really quick explanation of how evolution works. Without Google's help.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Good tits and asses and all...

Just take a closer look

Study hard

I understand it. I've been there.

I love good tits and asses

Just please study for the stake of science

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

So your "tongue lashing" is a cruder version of the playground retort "I know you are but what am I?". What did I expect from a creationist?
e

I am TRYING to show respect ..... something you lack.

Calling you ignorant is demonstrably true. The fact that you think calling people out on their ignorance is "disrespect" discloses how much you regard informed and intelligent discussion (i.e. you don't).

Get over yourself. Do you really want me to break it off in you?

Stop begging for it, its making me think you are not only into monkeys... but bondage too.

Begging for what? A "tongue lashing"? I'd rather you educated yourself before embarrassing yourself even further with your ignorant and demonstrably false assertions about a scientific theory you don't even have a rudimentary grasp of.

I have.... frankly Im disgusted with "intelligent" people thinking their crap don't stink and they are some kind of know it all. You don't know anything except what you have been told to believe and you buy it.

Evolution can be defined as a belief. Not a fact.

Religious people believe in evolution too. Ive talked to them. SO be it. If someone has a different opinion I don't run around calling them ignorant. lol

Be an adult and you will be treated like one. Acting intelligent is easy.... having a mind of your own isn't.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I think it's obvious to anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of biology that you don't realy have any idea what you're talking about.....

Please stop posting on this thread if you are just going to ramble.

In context of everything you have said in this thread, that has to be the funniest thing i have seen all week

Thanks for the laugh at least...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Again, science is not an opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

you mean HUMAN DNA parental tests? there has never been a parental test that came out with someone having a monkey for a father has there? any confusion john?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I have.... frankly Im disgusted with "intelligent" people thinking their crap don't stink

So you're admitting to being of limited intellect and you have an inverse snobbery towards people of an intelligent nature? No wonder your view of science and evolution is so backwards and ignorant. But hey, you keep repeating your ignorant fallacies and trying to drag the discussion down to your level. You clearly have nothing of note to say so why even bother posting in the first place?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

So we have the same taste? Good tits and ass?

Your point?

how come you can see her ass and i can't? i bet you have one of those new-fangled surround screens haven't you!

link   

Ya that's still gonna be a no !

link   

Originally posted by sweetooth

you mean HUMAN DNA parental tests? there has never been a parental test that came out with someone having a monkey for a father has there? any confusion john?

DNA is DNA. Do you even know what DNA is? Explain to us why a paternity test only works on "human DNA" and not other lifeforms.
edit on 12-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sure, because she has as much resemblance to the ape as she does this crab, right?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join