It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's just a normal gold wire wrapped ring.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
It's just a normal gold wire wrapped ring.

My impression from the photos was that it is a cast design to mimic wire wrap.
Hard to be certain without having it in hand, or at least closeups of the inside of the ring.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I thought that as well till I saw the older photos of the ring, you can see some of the spaces on the bottom banding. As for the flat inlay look of it, that's just hammering the ring I'd say so the S shaped pattern holds to the ring and give a smoother one piece look.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

There is nothing silly about the "big bird" thing. It shows a huge problem with Romney's thinking and policy. It may be easy to approach with humor, but if you think it is no big deal to have your financial priority so out of whack and be so out of touch with regular people you have a huge problem yourself.

It shows that Romney is trying to squeeze money out of the wrong places. It actually is a great analogy for his economic plan. He wants to squeeze a few dollars out of a lot of "poor" programs (read programs with small funding) rather than make one big cut to a giant overblown program that makes his friends rich.. Kinda like how he wants to tax many poor people and cut taxes to a few rich people.

I believe they said pbs/sesame street take .008 percent of the budget. It is an American Icon, and part of our culture and it brings joy to many people and educates children. Why even consider cutting it? Neocons have their priorities so out of whack. Romney's a total idiot.

Yes, Obama is an idiot, but Romney is a complete and total idiot.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I couldnt help but say it again... OMG another total BS thread about obama.. I don´t no how much more of this crap I can take. How about creating a obama post blocker/filter somehow? These threads are ruining this site imo..

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

We have the same situation in the UK.

Osborne has said they plan to make £10 bil in savings through cuts to the social welfare system, but ignores the fact that the tax corporations have escaped from paying through making sweet deals by wining and dining Her Maj Revenue and Customs would pay off the deficit in one go, overnight, no cuts needed to any public funding anywhere in the country.

In fact, if we demanded that Sir Philip Green (yes, he's a Sir, and an adviser to the government too, even though he funnels profits out of the country through tax evasion) Vodafone and other corporations actually pay up what they owe the country right now, we would have MONEY LEFT OVER after closing the budget deficit.

That is why there is going to be a massive protest on Saturday, in London, as part of the Global Noise protest happening around the world. And the fact that Osborne said these things this week has probably swelled the numbers planning to attend beyond what was already expected.

This is going to be an interesting weekend, and I would suggest that everyone with an interest in social issues turn off their propaganda press like the BBC, CNN, Fox and whatever else and actually watch the truth as it unfolds through live streaming on the net.

You can bet your behind that the government controlled media will be either downplaying or completely ignoring the protests this weekend.

I've had a few friends and family watching the protests around the world in recent months, and then they look at the BBC headlines about some footballer or the X Factor and their trust in the corporation evaporates. When people see what's actually happening live out there in the world and see that their media is ignoring it, it makes it clear that none of us have a free and unbiased media.

Turn off the TV, watch the internet.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

i never understood the birth certificate thing

isnt hawaii a state of the US....so whats the beef?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by buddhasystem

TAQIYYA ring a bell??

I did refer to that in my post w/o mentioning the explicit term. Duh.

And they aren't allowed to drink alcohol or play with hookers either.
But that didn't stop the 9/11 Muslim Hijackers from doing just that
for a few weeks before 9/11. They partied big time.

Oh, even better. Now we have drag 9/11 into this, huh? And what exactly was your point? Seriously? That Obama is an aspiring "Muslim Hijacker"? What do a few drinking Muslims have to do with anything? Your post is content free, but please continue along the same curve because it's amusing. I wonder how long it will take you to arrive to the subject of Catholic Priests or Eddie Long, or Buddhist war criminals.

By the way I find no merit in the claim about the ring. I have an ornamental ring myself.

And so I find myself looking at something like World News Report. "Baby Elvis found in Louisiana. He's an alien".

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by yorkshirelad

i never understood the birth certificate thing

isnt hawaii a state of the US....so whats the beef?

The beef that some morons have with the cert is that it doesn't mean that Obama was even born in Hawaii. According to some fruitcakes, he was born abroad and smuggled into the United States.

And, of course, Elvis was an alien.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Question, if Arabic reads from right to left, wouldn't the characters you've posted above need to be reversed, so that the characters for "allah" were on the left side of the line of text to be written in proper context?

Also, what's the chance we have somebody on ATS that can read Jawi (An offshoot of Arabic used in Malaysia and Indonesia?)

its already right to left..look

لا إله إلا الله

لا = LA

إله = ILAH

إلا = ILA

الله = ALLAH

so the part thats furthest left..is allah

peace
edit on 10-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

He had a different ring on at the first debate. Check it out. Maybe it was his 20th anniversary present. The Indonesian band is a beautiful design; I bought one in silver at a NYC street fair. There is no script on the ring, just the cool design of wiggly bands. Craftsmanship. Obama strikes me as more of a Buddhist or Daoist. Maybe even a freethinker!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Not to mention even Obamas Indonesian school records says he was born in Honolulu...I guess his parents lied about that 40 some years ago for no apparent reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow.

I thought this thread was about a ring that Obama has worn since he was at Harvard, which he thought enough of to turn into a wedding ring.

Now it suddenly turns into a birther thread.

How did that happen?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

just to be pedantic - but isnt the claim " there is no god but allah " redundant ? - if there is only one god - why does it have to be specified that its Allah ???????

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

peace

According to whom? Because history tells us the opposite. The worst crimes were committed by religious people and in the name of religion. So where do we stand if I say religious = psychopaths and criminals, hypocrites and ignorants?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Maybe it's just a ring he likes and he talked Michelle into letting him wear it as his wedding ring. There are a ton of possibilities as to why he wears that particular ring.

The funny thing is, everyone is wasting a lot of their valuable time on this ring crap, when everyone should be spending their time looking for some cool conspiracy we can rip apart and put back together.

Sorry for the Rant, but ATS has become a political war ground versus a cool conspiracy site. I will be so happy when this election year is over.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I can't see why Americans are so shocked that the President is a true Muslim, every British person who follows world events knew he was well before he too office.
We knew he was anti Israel, we knew that things were not right when our troops seemed to get ambushed when we had not told anyone where they were going, yet the enemy always knew.
Israel was stupid to allow Obama to stop Iran being knocked out before Iran had put everything under ground out of harms way, it's far too late to do anything about it now, even if the president did decide to support Israel and not his brothers.
That H.A.R.P thing would not have got funded if it would damage the enemy more than it does damage us either, Russia see what was happening too, they warned us about Obama always being on terrorists side only in the wars over last 3 years.
Plus Obama has attacked people who were to blow his cover (Julian from Wickky leaks) do you think Obama would want him for trial if a Muslim paper had said the same things as Julian has?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

The funny thing is, everyone is wasting a lot of their valuable time on this ring crap, when everyone should be spending their time looking for some cool conspiracy we can rip apart and put back together.

Try this thread then, there is more meat on this bone.

Sorry it is also political, but when you live in a fascist society, most everything has a political tie-in.

edit on 10-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Q: did you participate in the Questions at the bottom of the article??

~ I voted that this ring-thing shows clearly that the man in the Oval Office, President Øbama, is a closet Muslim~
that vote is presently 2nd in the poll

after scanning all the 5 pages (so far)...
why has nobody brought up the fact that the 'ring' is not a complete band...but has a gap

Originally posted by dayve

>>this is the apparent 'gap' in the ring (not a Band')

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why is this thread not in the hoax bin yet?

because the republicans at ATS are doing their part in the smear campaign....

maybe, maybe not

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join