It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

But we don't know if it's a Muslim trinket yet?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Muslims are forbidden to wear gold rings. Again Muslims are forbidden to wear gold rings.

They are not suppose to wear gold ring
They are not supposed to touch the word "allah" unless they have done Vozu
They are not suppose to drink wine
They are not suppose to dance with their wife in public
They are not suppose to start a war
They are not suppose to get somewhere which they don't know where its going to end. Like freemasonry

I see this thread like a wagon that Obama haters are jumping on to take revenge from him. And also those wahhabi haters
edit on 10-10-2012 by mideast because:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Who cares?
If he was a Muslim it wouldn't make him any better or worse of a president. It wouldn't mean he had an even more evil agenda, just that he couldn't get elected here.
He's a bad president that's enough for me. Republicans want him to be a bad gay, muslim, foreigner president - that can't technically be president. That's crazy to me and kinda scary that they are that way.

I think all presidents are actually atheist agnostic anyway, they just can't get votes by admitting that and it's easy to manipulate religious folk.

Again.. let's all vote for a third party candidate please?
edit on 10-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
I knew it. Guy has falafel lover written all over him. So much for my spiced rum and gingers when we skip this coming election cycle. Good thing I am up here, holed up in my igloo. Oh well, at least the ice is cheap for my drink, until they melt me out of house and home with their new laser truck.

As long as he eats his falafel with tabbouleh, he can't be all bad.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

"Why pretend to be a Christian?"

Really, dude? Really? We have this nasty element of the nation called the "Bible Belt" and if you don't appease to their dogma, you can not be president. Thankfully, that's changing but if I were his advisor and he was a Muslim, I would have told him to "Jesus it up" too.

Guns, Jesus, Freedom Fries... if you overtly run opposed to any of those things, you will hurt your chances.

With Mitt running as a Mormon, we can already see that America is getting a bit more tolerant with this sort of thing. As much as I can't stand him, I'm glad he's not hiding his religion.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is nonsense, no way he can say that and mainly at the time of election it not possible that he will make such comments.
edit on 10-10-2012 by alexoscarew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If he was a Muslim it wouldn't make him any better or worse of a president.

It would for Islam haters who also hate Obama.

Republicans want him to be a bad gay, muslim, foreigner president - that can't technically be president.

nailed the pin

I add one thing. I don't want to generalize people. I just read the comments and checked the usernames.

+ seeing one photo which is photoshoped tells me someone is going to make propaganda.

Supposing that the picture is accurate , there is possibility that his ring has hit somewhere and then there is some space in the curves.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The cons are getting desperate now thinking that people are stupid enough to fall for some poppy-cock BS like this. WHO is the "expert"?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Eh.. I think they have just tricked the Christians into believing the Mormons are Christian.
I had a lot of fun at the beginning of this cycle telling GOP Neocon supporters how progressive it was that they put aside their beliefs to vote for the first mainstream non christian GOP candidate.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

+ seeing one photo which is photoshoped tells me someone is going to make propaganda.

LOL I never thought about it, but you are so right! Any time I see someone shilling hard they have some avatar that is photoshopped. A horrible amatuer photoshop. I am going to start saving them to make a collection thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Cuervo

Eh.. I think they have just tricked the Christians into believing the Mormons are Christian.
I had a lot of fun at the beginning of this cycle telling GOP Neocon supporters how progressive it was that they put aside their beliefs to vote for the first mainstream non christian GOP candidate.

While I find that just as funny as you do, I also believe it will inadvertently set a precedent for future non-Christian candidates. If in 2016, a Hindu liberal runs for president and the GOP pulls out the typical hate wagon for it, we can always say "But didn't you vote for a non-Christian in 2012?"

I think it's a good thing overall and I do appreciate Romney running as a non-Christian. If he actually gets elected, I'll regret it but just having him in the primaries is a step forward for America. Hopefully just as a footnote, though, and not as an actual sitting president.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Omg. His ring says that there is no God but God.

Where is there a conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Its "an intricate gold design from Indonesia, where he had lived as a boy,"

I wonder how many "poor" boys in Indonesia could afford gold rings.

Hmmm.

I'd bet when Oby was a boy gold was stupidly cheap in Indonesia. My mother was living there in the early eighties and bought a bracelet the size of a freaking tank track for fifty bucks...Pure gold!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by loam

Personally, I don't care if Obama is truly a Muslim. But it is interesting to me that if true I wonder how lying about it is interpreted by other Muslims?

I think Muslims are okay with other Muslims lying, if they are lying to infidels.

Pretty sure Christians are the same.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's all about appearance. Like you say, he's made a few mistakes as President, and hasn't shown himself to be a shining example of what we imagine our nation to represent. But bearing all that in mind, that's exactly why (if he IS Muslim) he would profess to be Christian. So as to avoid salt in the wound.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by thePharaoh

Not to mention even Obamas Indonesian school records says he was born in Honolulu...I guess his parents lied about that 40 some years ago for no apparent reason.

You highlighted the wrong part. Look a little lower, under "Religion": Islam.

Can't have your cake and eat it too now can you?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You should not have to be a rich, white, protestant male backed by big interest groups to become president of the us of a. The fact so many people have this preconceived bias is quite troubling but accepted none-the-less.

No wonder asians, blacks, catholics, native americans, etc NEVER become president.

Heck even getting a third party more than 1 percent is feat of tremendous importance.

And people wonder why america is so screwed!

I would rather have a muslim, since I normally cheer for the underdog anyway, than have a lying crusader who will stop at nothing to conquer the middle east for oil, narcotics and pride. Some people should leave the holy crusades to die already, its been too long!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thanks!
I was reading the wrong characters as meaning "No God" and "Allah".

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

no you wouldnt

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

peace

Why do you think people need a god to be moralistic or principled.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Not to mention even Obamas Indonesian school records says he was born in Honolulu...I guess his parents lied about that 40 some years ago for no apparent reason.

You highlighted the wrong part. Look a little lower, under "Religion": Islam.

Can't have your cake and eat it too now can you?

Because at 5 years old, Obama was completely in control of which religion his parent/guardian put on the form.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join