It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

But let me guess, the fact I even question Obama in any manner demonstrates I'm a racist too, huh?

It isn't questioning.

It is manipulation.

I don't blame you for the news you quoted.

You brought it up in the most aggressive way.

Even if something similar happens that interests me , first I think the outcome of the thread. then I check the credibility.

+ I don't like making division between people for political intentions.

People can see that and it is a discredit me and it is shame for me.

I hope to see better threads from you in future.

Peace
edit on 10-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What a turn out for the books that would be ehh?

America's War on Islam, sponsored by Muslim Obama!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
On some its even illegal to ask for a race.

I would welcome that. But on most forms I've seen, there is a check box for "Hispanic". That's not even a race.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Originally posted by mideast
You brought it up in the most aggressive way.

I didn't think asking for confirmation on the script indicated aggressiveness, nor the followup question about what other Muslims would think if true. For the most part I was satisfied in the first few pages by the responses received.

I think this WND story is likely bunk.

But then this thread predictably devolved into another 'hidden agenda' thread by the political paint by numbers crowd.

Let me ask you, is it equally shameful to not address the subject matter of a thread by focusing upon the presumed motivations of the poster?

Originally posted by mideast
I hope to see better threads from you in future.

Well, judging from you response, I doubt you will like many of them.

I have a very long posting history here, and I can assure you I never please everyone.

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
1- To be accurate and fair I have seen "stylized" arabic script where it did not appear the same as "normal" arabic I've seen. To be fair, I do not speak Arabic so....

2- I'm going to go with the opinions of the Arabic speakers on this one, and agree this is likely not arabic.

3- I find it very interesting that the first "no it's not arabic" post included the commentary that it looks more like a snake, which some have agreed with.

4- Google "Brotherhood of the Snake."

The ring worn long before his wedding, then used as a wedding ring, is kind of interesting to me, regardless. I wonder its real significance.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

no you wouldnt

where do you get off telling someone how they have to think?

do yuo think yuo can dothat because you are religious perhaps??

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

As opposed to, say, religious peole who have unquestionalbe morals and principles?? WBC?? Religious terrorists? Catholic priests?

You could do something about that misunderstanding of atheism if you really wanted to.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Mormon is CHRISTIAN.

That's if you trust Mormons to tell you that.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I posted the story on FB as I have Muslim relatives and this is the reply I got:

that would be the crappiest arabic inscription if it was one, plus Muslim men do not wear gold it is forbidden

I know my favourite nephew would tell it to me straight.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Looking at the images again:

I am impressed at how the "interpreter" managed to trace both teh light AND THE SHADOW in order to make at least one of the characters as highlighted.

Usually you'd expect a letter to be made up of jsut the bits that aer drawn - ie in this case eitehr depressed into a material, or raised up out of it....not both.

So I reckon the image is fine - the interpretation is delberately deceitful - it is a lie - nto an accident, not a "reasonable guess", not an "unfortunate mistake" - to derive the letters on teh right the photo-interpreter had to deliberately include both the light and dark areas, and that is plain dishonest.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Because you cannot be elected in 'merica unless you're a commie hating christian.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

no you wouldnt

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

peace

Hahahahaha. Yeah right. Because all these religious nuts that have been in charge here and abroad have such great morals. A true Athiest doesn't need some fable to tell them what's right or wrong. Just because someone doesn't believe in an imaginary man in the sky doesn't mean they are evil. An athiest president would accomplish this a bible thumper could not. Period.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I don't think he's Muslim, I think its an idea that's slowly grown from racist idiots going on about the fact he's black, most people will never trust him unfortunately and most people don't even realise this is what they're doing.
Whether he's Muslim or not isn't the question anyway.
The question is, how would america react if he was?
And if he is, what does it say about america and the constitution? He has to pretend to be Christian to get anywhere in american politics?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"There is No God But Allah"

Doesn't make much sense really, but what does make sense is that Romney is being deceived by his own religion. Into believing the book of mormon which is not based on truth. He has indeed been deceived. The Book of Mormon is based on myth (Joseph''s Myth), there is no DNA, neither artifacts to back up it's claim. The claim is that it came from indians of ancient decent who came over from Jerusalem when it was destroyed anciently.

The great thing, is that the members (many of them) are waking up to the fact that there are no artifacts to back up the stories in the book. DNA testing has been done to thousands of indians of north and south america and NONE have a DNA hebrew lineage, but of asian origin. They are waking up to important truths.

The thing that voters must realize is that if many members and people are in fact leaving the church because of this incredible issue and it is very important. Especially if you have paid endless tithing and find out that the book of mormon is not what the lds missionaries claimed it to be, They feel duped but they woke up and glad they were smart enough to understand their error in judgement.

But Mitt has not woken up about it's deception, As voters casts their vote, do you want a president that can easily be deceived governing a whole country?
Even LDS leaders in the beginning (early 1800's), stated that if the book of mormon was a fraud, they want to know about it. They do not say that anymore.

Joseph Smith was arrested for glass looking and members are not told about that. they are not told about the fact that there are NO artifacts coming from the book of mormon time period. All the wars that are in the book of mormon that supposedly took place in the americas anciently have no artifacts what so ever in the earth nor above it today. Even the bible has tons and tons of buildings, artifacts, structures existing today. Again, nothing from the book of mormon.

I don't want a president that is not up-to-date about current events or ancient events when and if he talks about them to the american people. You would want a president to be accurate on all counts when he is the highest public office of the land.

edit on 11-10-2012 by thetiler because: added thought and spelling

edit on 11-10-2012 by thetiler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

Because you cannot be elected in 'merica unless you're a commie hating christian.

You got that right. Just look at how many air headed tea baggers were holding up signs saying we need a Christian in the white house.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Mormon is CHRISTIAN.

No, it is not.

contenderministries.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Mormon is CHRISTIAN.

No, it is not.

Here is the name that Mormons use for their church:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

edit on 11-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Don't know what kinda Mormons you're thinking of.
They are definitely are form of Christianity

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Mormon is CHRISTIAN.

No, it is not.

Well, the "angel" that Smith saw was called Moroni, so shouldnt they be called the "Morons"?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Mormon is CHRISTIAN.

No, it is not.

Well, the "angel" that Smith saw was called Moroni, so shouldnt they be called the "Morons"?

I'm not saying their religion is right.
Just saying that they are a form of Christianity. It says so in their name.
Sunni are not Shia, but they are still Muslim.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Just saying that they are a form of Christianity. It says so in their name.
Sunni are not Shia, but they are still Muslim.

Where is "Christian" in their name?
edit on 11-10-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join