It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
To everyone else and the OP I apologize for taking the thread off topic. I only replied in kind.

I am not really shocked by any of what's going on though. Everyone knew that it was a pre planned attack and had nothing to do with the youtube video. It will likely be swept under the rug.
edit on 10-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just saw a vid clip of Romney stating he personally knew one of the Marines murdered at our Embassy in Libya. That the Marine was not in the Embassy when it was attacked, but when he got news of the attack, made his way to the Embassy to try to help. That is how one Brave Marine died in our unprotected Embassy.....how sad

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I am sure he wouldn't have been there if Romney was the president.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I don't like your attitude...go away. I know this post will get pulled, and my widdle paws will get slapped. I don't care.

You do nothing but bait, bait bait...your apology is insincere. Your agenda is like a neon sign on black velvet.

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You can't get the info from the source

REALLY????? Are you kidding me?? So basically you are stating that you can't think for yourself? You have to go off of what websites like CARM tell you?
WOW.....That is very very sad.

because as everyone knows Mormons have been trying to break into mainstream religion for a number of reasons and claiming to be Christian is part of that tactic.

So Mormons state they are of the Christian faith, yet because of your ignorance, you deny that???
Do you believe everything that the internet tells you?

I believe it was someone else that called them a cult, but I might have for a hoot.

And that is part of trolling.

All of these "opposing sources" seem to agree. Now why would they do that?

Because like very other, they believe they are the one true church of God.

Oh because fundamentally Mormons beliefs are at odds with Christianities CORE belief.

Your thought is based on ignorance. You have stated that you refuse to accept info from the source, and that the opposing is the truth on the other.
Reminds me of the joke from Tommy boy, " Tommy Boy reference: I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it. "

I don't have to have Mormons tell me that they are Christian you can compare their beliefs and see for yourself.

Of course you don't.
How could you, as that might show you that your bed rocked thought might me wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No I went to sites like Carm and other ones that have nothing to do with it to tell YOU. You weren't understanding it from my own words so I found scripture and official stances to prove it to you.

Now you are the one dragging it on. And still being wrong about it. I mean you must really have a lot invested in believing Romney is Christian (when he is not) or you yourself are Mormon and having a faith crisis.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

A better chance that there would have been a larger security presence and possibly armed Marines around as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

That's the last thing we need. The correct answer would have been pull out of the country. Also, what you said isn't really true, there is no basis for that opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No I went to sites like Carm and other ones that have nothing to do with it to tell YOU. You weren't understanding it from my own words so I found scripture and official stances to prove it to you.

I do understand it from your words. It is just false.

Now you are the one dragging it on.

My retort was before your apology for going off topic, and stating that you would not respond.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

False is right. "false gospel" is what all Christian Orgs call it I believe.

Can we get back on topic now? Are we done?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

That's the last thing we need. The correct answer would have been pull out of the country. Also, what you said isn't really true, there is no basis for that opinion.

Ah, but that was not the circumstance.
All things being equal, I will bet lunch that Romney would not have allowed a denial of increased security there.

The fact that we should allow the ME to burn and let them kill each other is not here nor there.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

False is right. "false gospel" is what all Christian Orgs call it I believe.

Another zinger?? really?? Like your last one, just a couple posts up?

Can we get back on topic now?

I am posting on topic, while dealing with this as well.

Are we done?

Hope not, as I truly believe that once you actually go to a source and listen with an open heart and mind, you will understand the truth of what Mormons believe.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

LOL "mormon style christian"

You mean a Mormon. No I am afraid they are both equally bad (not that Mormons are bad just Romney is , and I think it's funny to watch the Christiians force themselves to believe Mormons are Christians so they can be ok with voting Romney in).

YET ANOTHER SOURCE FOR ANOTHER DENIER
Well you aren't so much a denier as a spin artist.. "Mormon style Christian" I am still laughing. Is that like Carribean style chicken?

Not a spin artist gogo, just noting the truth regarding the usurping of the Church by cultural Marxists. POTUS is Marxist and therefore he will infiltrate any church or religious institution he feels like, whether it is Christianity thru Marxist Black Liberation theology, or radical Islam. Oh by the way, one of the attacks on the Church is to force Catholic institutions to provide paid-for coverage of contraception and abortions. It is sick and twisted.
In fact, of late, the Mormons have been very Patriotic. So I will take Romney over the Marxist any day. Further, Marxists will try to root out every vestige of Patriotism any American shows and call it nationalism as if it were instigated by the Nazis. I've seen it in post after post on this very forum.

Mormon Tabernacle Choir---enjoy

edit on 10-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Jay Carney about to speak...he looks like he just threw up in his own mouth...a little....

Only reading from typed statement so far....whoa....major back-peddling now.....

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Jay Carney about to speak...he looks like he just threw up in his own mouth...a little....

Des

What did he say?

Out of the loop abit here!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Des

Nah, that is the "I just pooped my pants a little bit" Look.
He knows he will be slaughter to the wolves.
Maybe now the MSM will actually do their freaking job.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Ya know Des, I have been watching this hearing since the start and I'm finding myself loathing Ms Lamb & Ambassador Kennedy. The CYA is killing me!!!

I just wish this thread hadn't gone so far off-topic. It's almost like someone is trying to bury a discussion on what is happening. This is important!

-------------------

Sidenote: One of the reasons I believe the coverup of it being an attack happened (or tried to happen) is because Obama had been touting "Al Qaeda is on the path to defeat" from about a week before the attack even thru a few days *after* the attack. I think he was trying to preserve that image, that's why the White House was saying it was because of a movie & State was saying terrorist attack at the same time. Then the WH reigned in State and State changed the story. But now it's all coming out and I think that's why this thread is being derailed. Some just don't want people to realize just how damning all this is.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I do not like Romney.

I do not like Obama.

I was raised in a predominatley Mormon community, but was raised Presbytarian. I am now a mixture of athiest/agnostic.

I have studied and read The Book of Mormon as well as the Bible. I have had many talks with my former neighbors, class mates and LDS friends.

GoGoVicMorrow is 100% correct in his ascertation that Mormons are not Christians. He has even presented SOURCE material (quotes from the Book of Mormon/Pearl/Joe Smith himself).

I also agree that right-wing Xtian's are lying to themselves about Mormonism = Christianity.

It would be like comparing diet Coke to diet Mt. Dew. Both are "sodas" but are not both "colas".

A better comparison would be protestants (pepsi) to catholics (coke). Mormonism is like sprite or mt. dew. Yes, it's a religion that involves christ (sugar and bubbly water) -- but it is FUNDEMENTALLY different.

I base my opinions off of 29 years of being raised, working, going to school, reading their texts and discussing this issue with them ad naseum. If you combine that with the actual SOURCE MATERIAL already presented, GoGo's point is correct, verifyible, and defensible.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Des

What did he say?

Out of the loop abit here!

He's spinning that they were only putting out the information that was given to them at the time. That they always stated it was an ongoing investigation, that Obama's overall concern was to find the people the killed our Americans in Libya. That Obama was kept up to date, and very focused on enhanced security to Ambassadors in foreign countries.

Now being asked if there was a failure on Admins part in assessing the danger there.....

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Nah...The biggest reason is that 0bama is a pacifist when it comes to foreign relations.
He would rather appease then show strength, especially towards the Muslim world.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join