It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis, Past - Present - Future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Sinny

Alantis is not a myth. A myth was created that Alantis is a myth. There is a difference.

Atlantis is a collective human thought

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Oh! Now it makes sense. Atlantis was a product of collective human thought when we were Conscious, and now we're struggling to regain Consciousness today (hence its influence on the world) and when we finally achieve Consciousness again, there it will be!

Am I getting it now?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

If you watch the SpiritScience videos - or more specifically, the Human History video - the Lemurians had leaders who, after watching the failed artificial Merkahbah in the process of raining hell upon the earth, sought aid from higher dimensions. The answer they recieved was that they'd have to start from rock bottom.

Since then, we had about 200,000 years or so to regain that Higher Consciousness state, or we would once again be reduced to square one by the spinning magnetic fields, which effect our intellectual and spiritual state. Ra, Thoth, and one other higher density being worked together to establish a magnetic grid following the ley lines of the planet, a sort of shield to protect us because we haven't managed to master the Living Merkahbah yet. One might even question as to whether the Living Merkahbah is an earlier version of what some call "Living Christ". After all, once a living Merkahbah is achieved, you essentially become a god.

According to certain sources, anyway. But Atlantis is part of that little history too, because that's where the Kundalini ended up after Lemuria met its unfortunate demise. It's all in the Spirit Science series. What do you think of that series, Sinny?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You've almost got it aha.

I love the spirit science videos

In regards to Coral Castle:

They told others. They knew that the seemingly solid natural objects about them were composed of many minute consciousnesses.

From Seth Speaks.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I liked the Spirit Science videos, too. But it is too advanced for me. I know that's pathetic. I know a lot of you "get it", and you know how to meditate, and some of you have even had experiences that would prove to you that there really is something worth sticking around for. I wish I could feel the same. I've been trapped in a daze for years, now, and it only gets worse. Every time I try to improve my life, I get knocked back down. Now whenever I wake up in the morning, I get this image played to me, like a movie. A gun in my mouth, a pulled trigger, and a bang. I wish I were dead. But I also wish I could be strong enough to beat that, and join the rest of you, on a better path, leading to something better. I really wish that.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Hey, I've felt the same... And its not too much for you! I've only studied these things, in fact I only attempted my first meditation last night. I think I was semi sucessful, I drop you the link to the tools I used

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I don't meditate, because at this point in my life, I don't have a suitable setting. Soon, I may be able to rectify that, but I'm not entirely sure if it'll be wortwhile. Guess I'll find out.

You don't have to meditate to find answers. As a starchild, I have a certain affinity for intuitive stuff - I hear something, and it either makes sense or it doesn't. Sometimes it makes sense up to a certain point and I have to back track. It's a very fickle process, but a lot of it comes from having open eyes.

The thread linked in my signature is a result of a lot of my introspection, along with various papers I've done on harmonics and the reality of good and evil. We're so tangled in the importance of our own lives that we forget how mangled the real world becomes as it passes through our minds.

That's why Atlantis hasn't manifested yet. I'll be interested in seeing the New Christ pop up though - as according to Seth.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I don't meditate, because at this point in my life, I don't have a suitable setting. Soon, I may be able to rectify that, but I'm not entirely sure if it'll be wortwhile. Guess I'll find out.

Excuses for not meditating? Really you do not see it as worthwhile.
Humans only do things if they think they will get something from it. You will not get anything from meditation but you might discover nothing.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Humans only do things if they think they will get something from it. You will not get anything from meditation but you might discover nothing.

Do not judge me or chastise me for doing something I clearly said I was willing to try. If now is the time you choose to actually speak plainly instead of riddles, for something so trivial, then I don't want to hear it. End of discussion.
edit on 11-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by nimbinned

Since then, we had about 200,000 years or so to regain that Higher Consciousness state, or we would once again be reduced to square one by the spinning magnetic fields, which effect our intellectual and spiritual state. Ra, Thoth, and one other higher density being worked together to establish a magnetic grid following the ley lines of the planet, a sort of shield to protect us because we haven't managed to master the Living Merkahbah yet. One might even question as to whether the Living Merkahbah is an earlier version of what some call "Living Christ". After all, once a living Merkahbah is achieved, you essentially become a god.

Consciousness or the living Christ (same thing) has never gone anywhere, it is always present.
The consciousness state does not need to be got, it is a given (god given). It is the words and labels, ideas, concepts and beliefs that have to be seen for what they are - man made, and if believed delusional.

This moment is here, can anyone change it? Is anyone doing it? Presence (or now or this) is what this could be called. This moment is witnessed, watched, seen and known by you. You can't do anything about it because it's happened but the mind 'thinks' it can so tells stories about what could have happened or what might happen. The words and labels and ideas and concepts make us believe that we are in control.

It is just happening and it is perfect. Even confusion or fear are the perfect expression of oneness. Whatever is happening is it.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Do not judge me or chastise me for doing something I clearly said I was willing to try. If now is the time you choose to actually speak plainly instead of riddles, for something so trivial, then I don't want to hear it. End of discussion.
edit on 11-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

No judgement or chastising - only clarifying what you wrote. You question if meditation will be worthwhile, like you are expecting to get something from it and i am telling you that if you meditate, the desired result will be to find nothing.
I don't want you to sit down and do meditation and expect something from it.
The point to meditation is to find out what you are.

edit on 11-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Let's agree to disagree on the subject. Documentation and research contradicts your claims and I personally am in no mood to argue the point, as there's really no use.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No, I have tried meditation numerous times. I've tried it while sitting, laying down, listening to binaural beats, etc. The problem for me... is breathing. I'll just give a small summery of history, here. I had cancer when I was not even 1 year old, yet. Went through 6 years of chemo, spent most of my young life constantly sick. After a full recovery (if you want to call it that), I had several "cysts". I had one removed from my right shoulder, one removed from my right hip, and for a long while, I had some really bad migraines and blurred vision, and ended up getting an MRI with dye injection. Well, no brain tumors, but there is a "cyst" near my nasal cavity, pushing up against the right side. So, I breathe through the left side of my nose just fine, but I only breathe half as well as the rest of you. And it's been that way my entire life. I'm not about to get my face cut up to remove it, so that's the way it is. So... when these videos say, "Breathe in deeply through your nose," I do my best, but just about pass out from lack of oxygen about 3 minutes in. It's so distracting that it's pointless.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I really feel for you, I am terribly sorry for you having to grow through what you have in your lifetime. Please don't give up on yourself. Thing is about enlightenment is that it can be accomplish in any way you wish. Meditation, binaural beats, drugs ....ect ect are all just tools to accomplish the same thing. You don't really need to meditate to find connection with the divine source, it's a method, a tool that almost everyone can learn to do and fyi you don't need to breathe through the nose to meditate you can do it entirely through the mouth or without any breathing exercises at all, breathing is a focus / resting point, I hardly use any breathing exercising when I meditate, the trick to it is slowing yourself down, slowing your mind down, removing layers and layers of ego identity and emotions. Try to be real with yourself.

Learn to be present, in the "now moment", there's so many guides out there on how to be present and meditation is just one of them, when you become present, fully aware of yourself, your emotions, your surroundings are the moments of your highest frequency, when you're in that state then your in state that's in enternal stillness. It's an amazing moment to be in, it's a moment when thoughts, imagery, creativity, love are just free flowing into my brain, I can ask myself questions and moments later answers start to creep into my head, the thing is answers only form from whatever information is your head and your "spirit" or higher self arranges the information that you are familiar with that creates the answer for you thus gives this inner knowingness. I honestly can achieve this state pretty much anywhere if I really allow myself. Many good books, music, passages, quotes help awaken me to that moment, you just gotta experiment with yourself to find truly find who you are.

But you have to stop the moments of negativity, it's only going to prolong your pain as hard as it is, having negative emotions is a choice when it comes down to it, you'll learn that really there's no point in having negative emotions, they don't allow you to become productive, you become a person that know one wants to be around and it creates a snowball effect of other negative emotions, try to learn to catch yourself when you're in or about to be in those moments and really feel into them and then change them with practice, by doing so you're allowing positive energy to break through.

There's much , much to learn here. You can start by reading a couple books, I recommend Oneness and another book called Frequency. They will help you to bring you back to your true state. But don't box yourself into the limitations that you setup for yourself, all these contraints that you think you have to follow in order to gain "enlightenment" , believe me it comes in any form you may wish for it come, you just got to go and get it.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Better watch out with Seth......

I have and have read all the Jane Roberts books. I started with "The Nature of Personal Reality" in about 1972-1974, then went back to pick up "Seth Speaks" and "The Seth Material." If you want to start from the beginning, do those two books first. The reality that Seth lays out is still, forty years later, the basis of my own worldview. Though Seth can be inspirational, as some of the quotes above show, he can also be tedious--and flat out wrong.

Subsequent to reading Seth I embarked on many other subjects,, including Christianity and religion in general, UFOs, etc. And a few years ago I went back to Seth and upon reading his description of who Jesus was I found it absolutely laughable. He combines the personalities of John the Baptist, Jesus of Nazareth, and Saul of Tarsus (Paul) into one personality and claims that's who we think Jesus is today. I'm sorry, but that's not credible from wither a mundane or an academic point of view.

I'm not claiming Seth is all bunk--far from it, but as you read more and more of Seth and Jane Roberts, the two combine forces, and when they start talking about "The worldview of Paul Cezanne" you have to wonder what their issue is. It may be that Seth comes from the subconscious of Jane Roberts rather than is a separate entity. It's something I would not have considered early on, but today I think is a distinct possibility. Jane Roberts herself expressed this possibility. She died an early deat at age 55 of rhumatoid arthritis.

It's the same issue as Carlos Castaneda. Did those things with the Yaqui Indian sorcerer actually happen, or did Castaneda experty weave his tales? Subsequent to his death several books have been found that would indicate his scenes were lifted from them.

The bottom line for me is that Seth still provides a basis for my beliefs. On the other hand, my brother committed suicide shortly after reading The Seth Material. So I have mixed feelings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join