It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Artwork

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

That is a part of it, some of this was internal for me.
I got a look at trauma from the inside. There was a lot to this. A LOT.
I was told during the vision I was going to die,
and I did. That mountain is more than one thing, it represented the destruction of a mind and body, and the spirit energy that leaves it, and so many other things.
It is an extremely loaded painting.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

There is actually three beings in that head coming out from behind the mountain, possibly more. It depends on what your perspective is when you look at it.

yeah, after dwnlding and blowing up it could be godzilla emerging from the mountain
just below there seems to be an ice-dragon buried in the snow and a caramelstripped/dripped egg thing to the left

sorry for off topic harping on godzilla but i've had quite a few dreams in my life where the old dragon has been seen up close and personal, usually i'm in a building and he peeks at me through a window. after the 1st one i immediately understood 2 things: these godzilla dreams of mine are indicative of messages from the id
and that godzilla [jap:gojira ] represents the id of japan.
it's true, look at his silhouette as he walks off into the sunset, and you'll see a samurai.

for now it remains to be seen if this is a prediction/prophecy of sorts or part of your personal self exploration.
have you been using painting for inner-work or would this painting be the 1st in terms of that or occult/mystical work?
edit on 8-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

An example of a couple of them. You don't have to see it. Good that you don't if you don't.

First pic.... large mouth bass checking out a fishing line...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

That is the old hollow pear tree that was cut down this year, but that being isn't really short, that was between the opening in the tree. I will look at see if I have a photo of that tree in the daytime.

And that looks like a preying mantis type grey/et type being/entity.

edit to add: I started looking my different partitions and realized I did not take a picture of the pear tree in the 2 years we lived here, I took pictures at night, and of the sun, in the day and video's of the suns glow, and also trying out my infared lense I ordered for the camera, but the only pic of the tree is a video my kids friend made of them all wrestling on the tramp with messy hair, clothes, before my son mowed the lawn, and with the old mattress it took a while to get removed, SO no way. LOL. I already told them to be a lot more considerate when they chose to do something online.

Its just that my 11 year old, when he was 10 and up in that tree, had to hoist himself up to get to the V section, its not really low, but not too high. So that being was taller than the average grey. I would guess at around 6 feet actually, and it kind of looks like a mantis.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This is my first.
I've done a couple of paintings since, but nothing like this.
I did do a quick energy painting of something I saw on someone on ATS because I got such a strong picture of it, but that painting has since evolved into some weird mermaid and dragon thing that I haven't finished yet.
Original

What it is becoming

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That is the old hollow pear tree that was cut down this year, but that being isn't really short, that was between the opening in the tree. I will look at see if I have a photo of that tree in the daytime.

Oh I LOVE the paranormal photos. Im not joking.. thats what I see! I had been with a paranormal "group" through the college I was at yrs ago and learned I should stay AWAY from photos... I will always see something and I will always see something weird.
I leave it to you guys to outline what you see as I am HORRIBLE with this.

As far as the painting.. another poster may have hit on an interesting thought, and all jokes aside.. maybe since the event was a little different for you as you explained.. it is unique to you. Self discovery.. I guess I have to ask : what does it mean to YOU?? The more I look at it, the more I wonder if it isnt an idea of something long ago and not a future type of thing. Mainly because the river isnt effected by modern living

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

can't see'em
however i have seen pictures of dryads or tree spirits www.thelivingmoon.com...

hmmm it occurs to me, based on some of your posts, that maybe you're attracting elementals such as faires and the like, www.thelivingmoon.com... do remember that these entities give as they get, so you should try to be more positive, also, orgone devices are pretty good at keeping negative entities away and would be a good way of testing.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

sweet.

you can see the energy in the original

in the second one those energies are gradually taking on form, manifesting/imanentizing as it were.

speaking of which: aren't you supposed to not show unfinished works?

or is that just a superstition/eccentricity that varies with the artist?
[just remembered that warhol didn't mind working in front of others]

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Doesn't matter to me if they are finished or unfinished.

I was just showing it evolving, I probably will get rid of the mermaid tail if I do anything at all to the painting. I seem to have lost the creative burst until it comes back again. That happens with me.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Um they're in the clouds, mountains, like dimensions thinning, and I'm not happy with seeing anything negative. And some are ET looking ie greys, mantis and reptilian, some more ghost or spooky looking. Not at all what I would call a fairy, those you can see with dodge in the trees or leaves, like earth spirits. I just hold peace and loving thoughts over the land, and tell them all to turn the dial up high on their love and equality.

I don't want to overlay a drawing over these, the link I gave showed the original and then the dodge burn over a portion where the main entity being is. If you can't see it, GOOD! I'm on some kind of guard duty, and obviously need the awareness.

I've drawn faces and done portraits for years, self taught, and some people have facial recognition, some do not, its all OK.

Some of the faces Darkblade71 puts in the mountains and nature, resemble some of what is in the clouds, mountains and backyard photos naturally. So he seems to be picking some of this up.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

As far as the painting.. another poster may have hit on an interesting thought, and all jokes aside.. maybe since the event was a little different for you as you explained.. it is unique to you. Self discovery.. I guess I have to ask : what does it mean to YOU?? The more I look at it, the more I wonder if it isnt an idea of something long ago and not a future type of thing. Mainly because the river isnt effected by modern living

There was something very ancient about this painting as well. The tree in the center actually is a Norse rune, or so I believe. Funny kind of coincidence there, it is Kuanan, or something like that, I will have to find it again, but it means Ulcer or festering wound, and actually, the tree has 3 sets of runes on its branches....I will have to find the runes again. I had it all bookmarked, but bought a new computer and everything is in an old outdated one...But I am looking now for it.

Can't seem to find it at the moment. When I first put a thread up about this, it was just about the tree in the center, as I was looking for the meaning to it, really interesting if you want to read peoples analogies of the painting, including mine. Strange Symbol in my painting
There are pictures of Mt Rainier and lots of opinions. This painting came when I did a reading for someone, and after the reading, they came back and saw the painting, and it was also a painting for them.
I'll have to keep looking for the runes.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I recall you doing that first energy picture on ATS. I like how you are developing it in more detail. Its very distinctive and has a kind of energy.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've had people tell me they get some sort of energy off of it,
but I dunno.

Weird psychic stuff does weird psychic stuff I guess....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What I do know about this painting, whether people believe me or not, is that when I did it, I was in a vision of one aspect of the other side so to speak. I believe this to be a parallel universe, or a mirror of our own on the spirit side.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
... I will always see something and I will always see something weird.

which is why i'm a tad concerned, used to be able to see stuff even in peeled paint spots or cracks in the wall

one of my early childhood memories was a set of curtains in my room: all sorts of flowers, and i'd see all sorts of faces, with all sorts of expressions on them, as if each flower had a different personality.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I used to do that with wood paneling and doors when I was a kid. I would see images and faces in them, was kind of spooky. Forgot about that until you said something.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
this painting looks really familiar to me for some reason...weird

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Deja vu!

Lemme know if you ever find what it reminds you of, I would like to know.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Wow... that picture is absolutely incredible.

I'd love to have a beautiful piece of art like that to call my own, but I can't even draw a stick figure correctly.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Probably saw it here, when he first posted it on this site. I know I was like I've seen it before! Still did a good job OP, though I have no idea what it means!

Strange symbol in my painting...eeerrrieeeee...?!?,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join