It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Artwork

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin

HA!!

I know what she was drawing, that was a nose and eyes and hair, however....HA!!

I draw cartoon characters like that with the eyes and nose sometimes. It is just the first step in a face, but that is seriously funny how they reacted to it ROTFL

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Here is a thread I created this morning www.abovetopsecret.com...

Op you will love it... come over and see what inspiration I was talking about in my above post.

I was stunned to find your thread and was contemplating on sharing another artists story... when I saw your thread I knew I must share... and so I did.

Thank you for inspiring me even more! xoxo

Jenn

That was one of the best interviews I have heard in a long time if not ever!
That's awesome!
Mirrors my own thinking in almost everything she said about the art, and philosophy of life!
Thank you for sharing that with me!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

With dodge

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Looks like the grim reaper.

2nd

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I want to find other psychic artists,
I was hoping there might be some around here....
where are you all???

This is what bums me out sometimes. It is always hard to find people that experience the same (or similar) things...

Frustrating....

edit on 11-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im sorry to say this but maybe you had just seen that somewhere and painted it because i SWEAR that i had seen that somewhere before!!!! maybe it was in a dream idk its just vaguely familiar.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by irontalon

Well figure it out so I can look into it myself.

If you have seen this picture somewhere before, I really want to know where. Unless you know me personally and have been to my house and seen it yourself.Or maybe on fb if it got shared around. really really wanna know where you saw it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by irontalon
Im sorry to say this but maybe you had just seen that somewhere and painted it because i SWEAR that i had seen that somewhere before!!!! maybe it was in a dream idk its just vaguely familiar.

Maybe you saw it on the other thread he posted earlier?

2nd

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Awesome artwork. Reminds me of a vivid dream scape.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Kind of what it is.
A look at part of the other side.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I am very happy finally to meet someone like you. Those are remarkable paintings.
It just so happens, we are listing a Mt Rainier puzzle on Ebay today, and to answer the question, as a Seattle-ite or whatever, your mountain bears a striking resemblance (not exact but very damned close) to that mountain. Perhaps from a different angle than Seattle area as implied by the surroundings.

It is a composite elevated cone, the most dangerous type. It can give off devastating lateral blasts capable of leveling forests and buildings up to half a thousand miles, given the right conditions. Mt. St. Helens emitted a lateral blast that leveled many thousands of acres of trees, iirc.

Fire on the mountain would involve a pyroclastic element or a lahar, in my opinion., Much more dangerous to humans than the lateral blast, amazingly.

As for psychic art -- in addition to the literal meaning and location depicted in the art, keep in mind that your image evokes the spirit of prophecy by its very nature.

Hellboy readers are familiar with the phrase: "DACCI AB JURA" (Give it to us from the mountain [of Jura]).
There is a legend that people of pure heart living on that mountain have exceeded 170 years of age, although this is difficult to verify. Similarly, the offspring of Adam and Seth, Adam's blessed son, were thought to be mountain dwellers (like Buddhist monks in Japan!) and received similar benefits, whereas I consider it more difficult to know if Cain's people, city dwellers and money users, lived nearly so long as the people of God.

When Moses led the people out of Egypt, he saw fire on the mountain so intense that he had to turn away and cover his eyes. The finger that etched the law into the stone... fire. And it was a pillar of fire by night that the people followed, whereas in the day, the smoke lay upon the mountain top. I believe that at night they could see a glow up there.... need to re-read my Bible again.

Many of Christ's most profound experiences were on mountaintops. The temptation by Satan in the wilderness involved a mountain top or high place. The Transfiguration involved a mountain. Moses went up the mountain. It was mountains that ended Pompeii and mountains that sank again into the earth and beneath the waves that account for Minoa and Atlantis and Chryse.

Human experience is intimately tied to mountains and fire. Human precognition should rationally be expected, then, to relate also to those elements of disaster and change.

Confluences of the elements are also places of great power. We have the ley lines from Alaska coming down through Seattle and over Rainer and far to the south. They pass over the ocean and the city as well. All of the elements are there.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some links to my own so called "psychic art". It's not as pretty as your painting, beware.

[snip]
Posted on August 6, 2012

The following image showing the Quisling Sun Cross and a figure holding a scythe was drawn just before Noon pacific standard time on August 5th 2012.

[snip]

The next image shows lots of s--t but the main point is the arch and tower in center and the temple of Sybil on the right with blood flowing out of the columns supporting the roof. It was drawn the same hour as the first, around noon or 1:00pm PST 5 August 2012:

The next image shows the 5 biggest media s---storm mass murderers and one of the ties that bind a couple of them: MADE AFTER THE SHOOTING

[snip]

Predicted VOLDEMORT at London Olympics (by accident):
[snip]

Posted on July 28, 2012
For your perusal here is an excerpt from that early collage done near May Day 2011:

[snip]

What do you think of those?

edit on 22-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

That's actually very cool!
For the drawings/paintings, do you just put down what symbols come to mind at the time? I mean are you trying to get these symbols and then drawing them out? Or are you just kind of doing whatever and then look at it later. It is hard to explain what I am asking.

I guess are you attempting to predict?
Or does it just kind of come out when you do your art?

I like those drawings.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

That's actually very cool!
For the drawings/paintings, do you just put down what symbols come to mind at the time? I mean are you trying to get these symbols and then drawing them out? Or are you just kind of doing whatever and then look at it later. It is hard to explain what I am asking.

I guess are you attempting to predict?
Or does it just kind of come out when you do your art?

I like those drawings.
It's kind of what comes to mind, I guess like Nietzsche said -- I put them there and looked at it later, in the case of the Voldemort, I think I was worried about distraction in the face of nuclear war, for instance celebrating victory prematurely and ignoring the reality of the human condition in 2012. But that image was from 2011.

The one from Aug 5th, I smoked a bit of *ahem* you know, then listened to Iron Maiden while drawing random pictures. I was thinking of the train fire in India and how the authorities there thought it was possibly sabotage. Was a very bad accident. We had a mosque burning within the month, iirc. Also the Sikh temple disaster in Wisc. Lots of very awful Neo nazi stuff. Kind of horrible to see it actually happening.

Some of the more recent pictures have been made in response to things that have happened.
For example the HashemBurning Heart Fire premonition, then the Syrian souk fire and the comment on CNN from an activist named Hashem in Syria, who referenced the burning heart. I said the burning heart symbolized the Law and the Torah and also the altar of God (all good religions, they begin with understanding and keeping alive the altar of the heart!).

It was soooo creepy to have been talking about Hashem/Fire/the Burning Heart within a week of the fires in Syria destroying half the world famous covered market, and named Hashem said "it's my heart that is burning".

A very strange coincidence

Posted on September 9, 2012
Copyright © 2002 by Ariel Bar Tzadok. All rights reserved.

Yeshivat Benei N’vi’im

To Ignite the Fire,

To Remember Freedom

Derush for Shabat HaGadol

By Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok

Copyright © 2002 by Ariel Bar Tzadok. All rights reserved.

“A continuous fire shall burn upon the altar, do not extinguish it.”

Lev. 6:6

Regarding this verse, Rabbeynu Yosef Haim writes in his Ben Ish Hai, Drashot:

“It appears to me, with the help of heaven, that the [human] heart is called [an] altar.

Therefore, the altar was the heart of the people. In addition, the treasury of Torah lies within the heart.

Therefore, the [middle letters of the] written out form of [the word] Lev (heart), Lamed,

Bet, like this: (Lamed spelled: Lamed, Mem, Dalet), Bet spelled: Bet, Yod, Tav) spell out

[the word] Tamid (continuous), spelled Tav, Mem, Yod, Dalet. This is a hint that the Torah should be placed within the heart continuously.

It should never disappear from there. Even at times when one is asleep and is dreaming, one should speak word of Torah [within one’s dreams]. This is the meaning of the verse,

“I am asleep, but my heart is awake” (SS 5:2).

The Torah is called Fire (Ta’anit 7a), as it is written, “Behold, all my words are fire, says HaShem” (Jer.23:29). This is why it says, “a continuous fire shall burn upon the altar” [upon the altar] of the heart. It should never be extinguished. Of this the verse says, “she reasons that her merchandise is good, her light is not extinguished by night” (Pr.31:9).”

Posted on September 30, 2012

BURNING HEART OMEN — “HASHEM”

Large part of ancient souk in Syria’s Aleppo in ashes: activists

BEIRUT (Reuters) – Large parts of Aleppo’s covered market, the largest of its kind in the world and a UNESCO world heritage site that traces its history back to the 14th century, have been reduced to ashes as government forces and rebels fight for control of the city.

The historic market was largely undamaged by earlier fighting in Syria’s largest city, but in the early hours of Saturday some of its shops caught fire during clashes in circumstances that remain unclear.

The flames spread rapidly, partly because many of the small retail units tucked beneath the market’s ancient arches were full of fabric, and have now ravaged at least 1,500 shops and are still burning, activists said.

“It is not only the souk that is burning, my heart is burning as well,” said an anti-government activist called Hashem who learnt the craft of jewelry-making in the souk before the revolt against President Bashar al-Assad erupted last year.

Posted on September 30, 2012

Also:
[snip]

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There's something about that little tree in the middle that kind of creeps me out

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Your paintings do bear a strong resemblance to Mt. Rainier......before and after eruption. Considering Mt. Rainier lost it's "points" eons ago, could your painting be a past, rather than future vision?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I don't know to be honest.

That is a good question.

I am open to almost anything when it comes to this painting.
It has already been a verifier for a contact I had with a spirit, but there was so much more to the painting.
Seems it is for everyone. I even got to hear a couple of spirits (possible guides) discuss it after I painted it.
They seemed rather pleased with the mountain and "hammer/fist/meteor" coming down on it.
It is the only time I have gotten to be present and overhear spirits talking among themselves.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Advantage

As far as the painting.. another poster may have hit on an interesting thought, and all jokes aside.. maybe since the event was a little different for you as you explained.. it is unique to you. Self discovery.. I guess I have to ask : what does it mean to YOU?? The more I look at it, the more I wonder if it isnt an idea of something long ago and not a future type of thing. Mainly because the river isnt effected by modern living

There was something very ancient about this painting as well. The tree in the center actually is a Norse rune, or so I believe. Funny kind of coincidence there, it is Kuanan, or something like that, I will have to find it again, but it means Ulcer or festering wound, and actually, the tree has 3 sets of runes on its branches....I will have to find the runes again. I had it all bookmarked, but bought a new computer and everything is in an old outdated one...But I am looking now for it.

Can't seem to find it at the moment. When I first put a thread up about this, it was just about the tree in the center, as I was looking for the meaning to it, really interesting if you want to read peoples analogies of the painting, including mine. Strange Symbol in my painting
There are pictures of Mt Rainier and lots of opinions. This painting came when I did a reading for someone, and after the reading, they came back and saw the painting, and it was also a painting for them.
I'll have to keep looking for the runes.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

I found my piece of paper that had the runes on the tree.
It is Kuan

K runes

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Your paintings do bear a strong resemblance to Mt. Rainier......before and after eruption. Considering Mt. Rainier lost it's "points" eons ago, could your painting be a past, rather than future vision?

I kind of thought about this for a little bit.
Using the runes that I think could be on the tree, (if that is what they are)
you could try to date the picture at between 200 and 750 AD.
Or, 3 spans of maybe 250 years a piece.
That is kind of an interesting thought!
Thank you

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OP check this out, Rainier as seen from Eunice Lake

Looks very much like your river, except it's the reflection of the mountain you saw...

Fascinating that it bears such resemblance!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am very interested in this topic. Ezra Pound Said, "Artists are the antennae of the race", and it is a part of my view of art that something within the creative process can give way to intuitive insight.

There was an amazing book written titled "Art and Physics" by Leonard Shlain. In it Shlain examines the parallels between shifts in physics and in art, and how through out history physicist have given us new ways to THINK about the world, while artists have given us new ways to SEE the world.

Essentially as paradigms shift and new frame works of existence are constructed, artist are at the forefront providing imagery that serves as a conceptual jumping off point for the new ways of thinking about the world provided by science.

one of my favorite examples was the correlation made between cubism and relativity, the idea being that cubism offered a relativistic view of the world by showing multiple sides of an object simultaneously which is what you would hypothetically experience if you could ride a beam of light.

Now I'm not sure what I think of psychic or channeled art, I feel as though the phenomenon described by Mr. Pound and Dr.Shlain has something more to do with bringing to the surface something already in the culture that may be deeply buried, but whose slight rumblings can be picked up by the sensitivity the artist . But of course perhaps there's room enough for both the supernatural and the more pragmatic qualities of intuition.

I myself am an artist, and as I mentioned, the idea of intuiting through art things coming down the pike is of great interest to me, and fuels much of what I try to do artistically. I have included some work that I feel pertains to the idea that imagery can provide commentary on ideas that are not yet fully fleshed out in the culture.

the work I am doing addresses what i believe is a hyper-dimensional perception resulting from our high degree of technological interface. That is to say that the mediums of high speed communication and transportation are providing an experience that nullifies the limitations of space and time, and over time this may give rise to insights within the culture leading to advancements in technology that still only exist in science fiction.

McLuhan mentions electric man is discarnate. Currently it is only our image and our minds that we are able to extend across the globe at the speed of light and when we project our thoughts, image, or voice at electric speeds we cease to have a body. So maybe it is with the continued use of tools that suggest a freedom of movement that overcomes our material limitations we will gain the insights that provide the answers that will allow our physical selves to also break the bonds of space and time, as would be done with teleportation or folding space to travel to far off galaxies.

for those curious about the art work, they are drawn with pen and ink.

www.facebook.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
www.facebook.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

PS im not sure how to post images. Its late and if this doesn't work then it will have to wait until tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join