It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 will be started when we stop being complicit passengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I recently discovered the work of Eustace Mullins and I believe it could provide many answers for people.

These forums compartmentalize 'conspiracies' into separate neat boxes, but what we should be doing is looking at theories that bring it all together.

It would be great if we could discuss some of the issues in these videos. One of the reasons I was interested in this is because I believe World War 3 will be started when we stop being complicit passengers to our governments sinister crimes. What if we all decided not to fight?

From a safety point of view is it better to just let them get on with it and comply, because the alternative could be so much more dangerous? If the people at the top of the hierarchy really are responsible for millions if not billions of deaths through wars and manufactured famine, the scary question is how far will they go to keep control?

IS there anything we can do?
'They got the guns, we got the numbers'

edit on 8-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: vid link added

edit on 8-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: more catchy title

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

His last video, drugged and allowed to drive 700Km.. on the way he drove on the wrong side of the side of the road, stopped several times and allowed to continue !

Assassination attempt?

edit on 8-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: grammar

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Strange how nobody wants to talk about anything with solid evidence, if I had mentioned zombie unicorns in the title, there would be countless people who have already had dreams about them.

I think I have figured it out now, most conspiracies are distractions to cloud the truth. With exceptions of course, we actually don't need shape shifting lizards to explain acts of evil against humankind we just need a group of people with a twisted ideology and hunger for absolute power.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is interesting, I have always thought there were strange gaps in history. Historically religious Jews had been friends with Muslims, both had a mutual respect for each other beliefs and of course like many religion share the same prophets.

What if the true anti-semitic people are the ones that have hijacked Judaism to use it for their own purposes? What if Jewish people knew the truth and instead of venting anger on their historical friends (the followers of Islam) they turned on their puppet master and refused to participate in the attack against Iran.

I think it is possible Israel has been placed there for no other reason than for the mutual destruction of Israel and Islam.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Probably should have started yet another thread about the skydiving guy..Or WATCH HIGHEST SKYDIVE NOWW!! Or some other skydiving BS...

World War 3 will be started when we stop being complicit passengers and SKYDIVE FROM 23 MILES HIGH!!!

Seriously though, I'm watching the videos..STAR AND FLAG for posting something I haven't seen yet.

ETA: thanks for taking the time to put it up as well.
edit on 9-10-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

It gets more interesting Jack Otto's book World War III is banned. But I did find somewhere where you can buy a photocopied version www.prepperspreps.com...

Of course Jack Otto is dead now.. Heart attack. No surprise. He died a week after giving the speech on the above post.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

OP, I'd never even heard of this man, just watching his videos now, thanks for sharing

Interesting to note, on the wikipedia page, it says-

Eustace Clarence Mullins, Jr. (March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010)[1] was a populist American political writer, biographer, and antisemite

He may well have been but I will do some research and make my own decisions as to whether he was antisemitic or simply being critical of the Zionists, which as well all by know are two different things

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
...I believe World War 3 will be started when we stop being complicit passengers to our governments sinister crimes. What if we all decided not to fight?

From a safety point of view is it better to just let them get on with it and comply, because the alternative could be so much more dangerous? If the people at the top of the hierarchy really are responsible for millions if not billions of deaths through wars and manufactured famine, the scary question is how far will they go to keep control?

IS there anything we can do?

'They got the guns, we got the numbers'

Powerful and thought provoking rhetoric there, rolfharriss! I haven't (and shan't) watch the vids as it is your view that interests me; we either comply and support wars we do not agree with or deny and risk whatever answer to your scary question?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If protests reached a stage where the Iraq war was hard to push on people, would we have had another false flag? In the UK the 7/7 bombings quickly quelled descent on the Iraq war.

If you speak out about how are troops are abandoned once they get home you are silenced..

A comedian in the UK started talking about this scandal, how troops had to rely on charity money instead of receiving the proper care they deserve. The public started to wake up and support this campaign to get proper care and support for our troops...

Shortly after the comedian was caught in a sting flirting on twitter with ladies, the newspaper ran the story and the campaign to get better care for our troops evaporated. This struck me at the time, it was so clear that if a celebrity goes off script they are put back in their place.

top topics

join