It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chakra Systems; a Hidden Truth...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Your advanced, you could do collective dreaming if you wanted to

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The first time I heard of collective dreaming was in the book "A Bridge across forever". Have you read that? It's a novel, but v deep and full of information. I reckon a bit like celestine prophecy, although, like I said, I've not read the CP.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

No i have never read that one. I learnt about it from hearing fables of the practices of the scorcerers from antiquity. They would find a cave or make artifically a enclave in the side of rock race or wall, and two people share physically that location and fall asleep, and enter eachothers dreams. These enclaves can be found remanent in parts of the world.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
That sounds very interesting! I'm going to read up on it a bit more. Have you done collective dreaming?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

i might be able to find some pictures of the caves and link them. No i have never done it. The only way it can really be done is two people must fall asleep in same room, separate beds is best. The first one who starts dreaming and is aware theyre dreaming, grabs and pulls the other person in.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The art of dreaming

Found this on google, and am totally sucked in

This is totally off topic. So please accept my apologies OP!
edit on 11-10-2012 by 3Dplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

yes i heard about that book. I may read it sometime. Dreaming is a doing thing for me.

This is totally off topic. So please accept my apologies OP!

When the Cat is away the mice will play

edit on 11-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Maybe we start a new thread? I'd love to chat about this, but am still a bit short of the required 150 posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Is you give me a para for intro and a title i will start it for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Done. Dunno how to put the linky thingy, but the thread is titled "Dreamers and Warriors"

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Someone may have a perfect lightbody, more advanced than mine and everything but if that being speaks to me and I don't want to listen I'll just turn off that lightbody in my own mind and remember whoever (s)he thinks (s)he is speaking to isn't me but a creation of his/her mind.

Which in physical reality can't be done as the ears can't be turned off and a sound can only be ignored but in this imagined 'other' reality all one has to do is not imagine the others' lightbody and realize (s)he isn't the person the other thinks he or she is speaking to.
edit on 13/10/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join