It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chakra Systems; a Hidden Truth...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The Chakra System is usually seen as "higher" and "lower" although both work in unity. The lower chakras are associated more with "survival animal" instincts, and the higher chakras are associated with "spiritual" intuition. The all have a certain key word.

- Lower (Red-Yellow) -

Root Chakra: "I Am" (Stability)
Sacral Chakra: "I Feel" (Emotion/Sexuality)
Solar Plexus: "I Act" (Will/Power)

- Mid (Green) -

Heart Chakra: "I Love" (Empathy/Care)

- High (Blue-Violet/White) -

Throat Chakra: "I Speak" (Communication/Expression)
Third Eye Chakra: "I See" [Intuition/Imagination]
Crown Chakra: "I Know" (Knowledge/Oneness)

Joining The "Low" with the "High";
it would be joining the core of "I am" (ROOT) with the awareness of "I Know" (CROWN/TOP)

You don't have to try to "BE" because that is already happening naturally. The next step is "knowing" - It is knowing what is "BEING" (knowing what is present now - not losing awareness).

Let me ask you a simple question:

Do you know?

This is an excellent question to ask for your awareness. ..

What is there to know - only what is here now?

I'm not asking you if you can imagine experiences you feel you once had, or if you can think up information - no, I am asking you, what do you KNOW (not believe, not imagine, etc.)?

Are you aware of your body's feelings NOW along with the environment APPEARING now?

Awareness = Knowing (now)

Age of Aquarius they say is at the end of 2012;
The motto of Aquarius is "I know" (Crown Chakra - Connection to The Absolute)...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I know where i am presently residing. A more astute focus i can begin to feel the shell of my body and become aware of a vibration. Some of the vibration is insider of me, and its like pressure and heat, and then there are spots which are focal points of energy. I see the vibration outside of me, its a field that permeates my surrounding. There is other stuff i can feel ever deeper but thats a start.

I have a way to describe how feelings are arranged in humans. Imagine a wool bail. If i concentrate enough i can feel all my feelings inside my body are not solid but are made up of many different ones, and they are woven togther like a wool bail. I know that you will think thats quite bizzare.

edit on 8-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It's not weird, I understand. The "light" body is made up of this idea of how we see "ourselves" and what we "think", "feel", and "believe"...

All of this is being experienced the body and this "spirit" (personality which can detach from body).

All of this is just existence, but we are the knowers of existence as it appears now...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

It's not weird, I understand. The "light" body is made up of this idea of how we see "ourselves" and what we "think", "feel", and "believe"...

All of this is being experienced the body and this "spirit" (personality which can detach from body).

All of this is just existence, but we are the knowers of existence as it appears now...

Im glad someone does understand. Another strange thing i experience sometimes is dettachment, i feel like my perception has separated from my body and feelings and im observing myself as if i have become my own stranger or a new separate form. It can happen while im awake or asleep, and it can be preceded or follow by a buzzing or mechanical sound, and a feeling of movement in between the shift.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by arpgme

Im glad someone does understand. Another strange thing i experience sometimes is dettachment, i feel like my perception has separated from my body and feelings and im observing myself as if i have become my own stranger or a new separate form. It can happen while im awake or asleep, and it can be preceded or follow by a buzzing or mechanical sound, and a feeling of movement in between the shift.

u are entering 3rd person. a weird surreal feeling that you can induce manually. it starts to feel like if ur looking at yourself from high in the sky. spend some more time with it. try to maintain most of your day growing the state. the more time u spend.. the more surreal it gets. i like it.. everything feels and looks more real. on your way to an oobe slippage.
edit on 8-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Let me ask you a simple question: Do you know?

----------------------------

No,

So much to know, no time to sponge it all up in.

The goosebumps come in waves for me, a constant sense of vibration from the skin I guess you could call it. Sit still with no mind and you will feel it in the back ground, it's all over me. I feel sometimes like I wear a helmet
its ok you can laugh at that. but that's the only way I feel I can explain it, more on the top of your head.

Someone turned up the volume, amplified sensory stimuli, constantly with that buzz of happiness and excitement in what is.

You rarely see the darkness anymore, because your mind doesn't have to function like this.

It's important to not just half experience it, let's no forget, sleep.

At first the nightmares and terrors within, but they fade fast, with awareness, your left to experience your physical rest. For me this seems a more emotional based communication form, it's like watching 3d TV and feeling everything you see.

The change freak's em out, what we need to do is prepare as many as we can.

But then hey, I could just be off my rocker.

ps: the sense of detachment is normal, observe it also.

Muzz

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am KNOW and I do AM.

Ego is id... or not.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

I know where i am presently residing. A more astute focus i can begin to feel the shell of my body and become aware of a vibration. Some of the vibration is insider of me, and its like pressure and heat, and then there are spots which are focal points of energy. I see the vibration outside of me, its a field that permeates my surrounding. There is other stuff i can feel ever deeper but thats a start.

I have a way to describe how feelings are arranged in humans. Imagine a wool bail. If i concentrate enough i can feel all my feelings inside my body are not solid but are made up of many different ones, and they are woven togther like a wool bail. I know that you will think thats quite bizzare.

That is so nice that you can see it. My eyes are totaly blind to it. I can only see the white spots that are created on my right hand when the flow get really high. I sometimes feel heat at root and a lot of tingling in the right side but the most affects on me are on crown, third eye. But that can be explained because I went the topped out fear amagydala route so in me it is spirit pushing change. In fact I am probably less evolved in the heart, and lower chakras than I am in higher. I am sure that is not such a good thing but it is what it is
. We all have things we want to improve or am I making a wrong assumption?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ormuz
reply to post by arpgme

No,

The goosebumps come in waves for me, a constant sense of vibration from the skin I guess you could call it. Sit still with no mind and you will feel it in the back ground, it's all over me. I feel sometimes like I wear a helmet
its ok you can laugh at that. but that's the only way I feel I can explain it, more on the top of your head.

I have the same or similar helmet/cap. Sometimes it is like a a wind flowing thru my head from above.

Someone turned up the volume, amplified sensory stimuli, constantly with that buzz of happiness and excitement in what is.

That buzz of happiness i call the bliss/the oneness.

Have you had the pinch over the nose but inside your head? It is so annoying when you have it and you just cant get to the cells that are feeling it because they are below the skin. Arggg

edit on 8-10-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by Ormuz
reply to post by arpgme

No,

I have the same or similar helmet/cap. Sometimes it is like a a wind flowing thru my head from above.

That buzz of happiness i call the bliss/the oneness.

Have you had the pinch over the nose but inside your head? It is so annoying when you have it and you just cant get to the cells that are feeling it because they are below the skin. Arggg

I have experienced all the feelings that you describe. I am more evolved i guess from where you are im can get into the higher level. It takes will power effort. Some people arnt and will never be strong with the will power. I see that as natures way of ensuring only a small handful get to the higher plane.

I understand detachment to some degree. In the higher we become less bound to the physical and a floating of feeling invades our body. It can be slow and gradual or very fast. The very fast ones are scary its like a wind taking you and lifting you a mile in the sky and wondering will i come back this time. I believe that is the key force to cultivate. The force needs to be accessed voluntarily and at the right instance riden to infinity and hence escaping physical death forever.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

One of the hardest things I had to learn was how to be in the now instead of constantly looking ahead and behind.
The world became a much better place once I got it.

We have an incredible energy system.
I never believed in chakras until I got into some healing and read about them, then one night I was napping on the couch at work and when I came out of it, I saw one of my chakras spinning from my chest.
Validated to me they are real.
It wasn't a very healthy color though, kind of a dark purple like a spinning tornado, unless that's how they are supposed to actually appear when you see them. I just remember getting excited and thinking OH WOW!! They are real...lol
Awesome stuff!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It's always good to endeavor to circumscribe what in fact we do know as individuals. An overhaul of knowledge, both real and illusory, both truth and speculation, is necessary for any philosopher.

All I can say I know for certain is my desires and passions. We know we exist a priori, not because we think, as Descartes would have us believe, but because we exist. It's a simple tautology—we exist because we exist. There's no other answer. We know we exist. We know our desires and passions. If we're absolutely honest with ourselves, we know our motivations. We know our experiences and the extent of our memory, for that is where all our knowledge is derived from.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I first explored the chakras after reading some buddy's thread here on ATS. I never did unlock the third eye, but other than that, I ran all of them and it was really intense. I've had some intense experiences since then but lately it seems that I have very little to no internal power, despite the fact that I've become more skilled at meditating. I'm getting bored with the seven chakra system and thinking about trying to dive into a more complex and detailed system. The only catch being I don't want to explore a system that is a reality tunnel bogged down with a million doctrinal positions.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Merle8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merle8
I first explored the chakras after reading some buddy's thread here on ATS. I never did unlock the third eye, but other than that, I ran all of them and it was really intense. I've had some intense experiences since then but lately it seems that I have very little to no internal power, despite the fact that I've become more skilled at meditating. I'm getting bored with the seven chakra system and thinking about trying to dive into a more complex and detailed system. The only catch being I don't want to explore a system that is a reality tunnel bogged down with a million doctrinal positions.

Create your own system through your own experimentation would be my advice. There's no doctrine but your own in such creativity. I can have a more intense feeling climbing a mountain than lucid dreaming or meditation. We should be creating our own techniques and apply them to our own experiences rather than emulating someone else's and in the process doing great injustice to ourselves.

Anyways.. just an opinion.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

I fully agree with you here. No one but yourself can determine what your energy system is and how you can react with it. There is a lot of alright information out there, but once you start to explore, you might find what you are finding is totally different than what is written down somewhere.

Because you are perceiving something that is energy, your mind will find a way to work with it in whatever way your mind is able to perceive it.
No one person seems the same as the other.
Or so I have experienced for myself.
If you keep an open mind, and understand that YOUR experience is unique to you,
you won't get tainted by others ideas which can kind of mess you up if you are not in the same mental area/mindset as they are.
I have always believed that the creator and spirit will come to a person in a way that they can understand,this goes for psychic experiences with energy as well, it will be unique to you.
IMO

Just kind of a mental brain fart on the subject.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I know Chakra meditation expands your mind... and opens your spirit to "greater understanding" of the world around you, and eventually the spirit as well...

It also helps one "tune into others feelings" around them, said person will slowly become more empathetic towards others feelings... and can open your mind to telepathic abilitys of various kinds

I know Jesus taught meditation...

Thats about all i know

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

just close your eyes. relax, stay still and focus on the point. it will feel like all the blood is rushing to the head to that point. the pinch u feel will grow into a pulse and then to a wave.

this is how to do real pineal meditation. this is why batman hangs upside down so that more blood can flow to his pineal in concept. relax ur eyes behind ur eyelids and keep peering into the darkness. a new world will be born before your eyes as you see what looks like a portal opening and growing larger.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Merle8

Originally posted by Merle8

Then don't try - just be away of the body. And as you pay attention you'll feel sensations on the different chakras.

When I think of Spirits, Universe, Imagination in DEEP thought - I can feel my 3rd eye and sometimes it tickles. I don't even have to think of chakra and it happens naturally.

Whenever I say something which resonates with a truth I've just been revealed or even HEAR it - I feel like "Aha!" and the top of the head tickles.

The crown chakra is strange it feels like the energy comes OUT of the head, why is that? Shouldn't it feel like energy coming in if I am learning new information?

I don't feel solar plexus or heart chakra unless I am worried. Sometimes I get negative thoughts and it feels like huge pressure on the heart chakra. And sometimes it feels like pulling or bloatedness of root/solar plexus.

So I can be aware of psychic attack and know what's going on...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The strangest thing i have ever done is double dreaming, I fall asleep and i start dreaming. I awake inside my dream and realise im dreaming. Then i deliberately fall asleep in my dream and i enter another again. I have done this double dream several times and its precarious, i have had trouble waking up. Im aware im dreaming and i try and wake my self and find im in another dream not in my bed. It nearly panicked me first time i experienced this, i tried waking 3-4 times and couldnt. The fifth time i managed to awake.

like your cat

edit on 9-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
There are a couple of really good books that helped me on my way (The Power of Now, Eckart Tolle, and Stillness speaks, author unknown. I never could get into the Celestine Prophecies tho) I spent years with just the seven chakras, then stumbled on the "Solar Chackras".Went to a few classes but realised that I need to find my own way, but awakening to the other 15 chackras and connecting to the earth's chackras gave me such a boost that it brought a flood of friends and neighbours to my door (not all at once, mind you) to just "come for a chat" and usually these people were unaware of even the basic 7 energy points. Just like waking up, it happens in stages, and you will find the knowledge and guidance you need to progress when the time is right. And right now, the time is right

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join