It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chakra Systems; a Hidden Truth...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Here is a quote from one part of my thread series part five:

Originally posted by JimIrie
The seven main Chakras

After vedic tradition there are seven main chakras that are alined along your spinal column. These are seven different centers of very quick spinning energys that have different functions.

1.Muladhara:
The rootchakra is situated between your anus and your sexual organ (the bridge between). Mula is sanskrit and means „root“ and Adhara „shore“ or „pillar“.
It is also described as basic chakra or root centre. It is the point where the energies enter your system and transform into the next one or will be used directly there.
The central themes for it are: Stability, Survival instinct, Fears, Security, Trust and Grounding
To master this chakra you have to stand up against your fears and you will have visions of your very deepest fears you must master to go on. The exercise is to care for yourself withouth unnessecary fears.
The mantra is: LAM
The analogies are: Red, The Square, Earth, Roots, Mercury, 4, Smelling
The Bones, Intestinal, Kidneys, Ruby, Hematite, Garnet, Carnation, Rosemary, Cypress, Cedar, Ginger, Calmus

2.Svadisthana:
The sacralchakra is placed three fingers down your navel.
Svadisthana means „sweetness“ or loveliness.
It is also refered as sexual chakra and center of gender and is also called the second chakra.
The central themes are: Sexuality, Fertility, Creativity, Conservation of the species and productive live energy.
To master this chakra you have to defeat your weaknesses, and misery. This chakra can only be mastered if you learn to live intensive and can go upon other people. That means you have to develop a healthy way of interpersonal relations.You will have to rise up against your (maybe strange) sexual behaviours and to have the will to go on without looking back to your deepest sexual wishes. This will be surely part of your vision.
The mantra is: VAM (WANG)
The analogies are: Orange, The crescent Moon, Water, Venus, 6, Taste,
Lympatic system, Sexual Organs, Bloodcirculation,Opal, Aventurin, Topas, Vanilla, Pepper, Sandalwood, Myrrh

3.Manipura:
The navelchakra isn´t really suited at your navel, but at your solar plexus.
Manipura means „lightning or bright jewel“ but is also called „the place of the jewel“
The central themes are: Force of will, Trust into yourself, Personality, Development of your i, Selfcontrol, Sensibility, Emotions, Power(Might), Powers of self-assertion
To master this chakra you first have to train your will. You have to develop selfdiscipline, engagement and responsibility for your actions.
This vision is very hard to master. Mainly you will see a deep abyss and you have to jump over to the other side.
The mantra is: RAM (speak RANG)
The analogies are: Yellow, Golden, Triangle, Fire, Mars, Seeing, 10,
All abdominal organs, Citrin, Chrysoberyll, Tigers eye, Jasper, Lemon, Chaomilla, Lavendula, Anise, Cardamom, Fennel

( you can read the whole by following the link "V" down in my signature!)

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I guess this would be a good place to post this. I've wanted to share this experience with someone since it happened. I was doing my usual meditation when my third eye chakra started flicking wildly, I could see the energies flowing through me, my prana. Suddenly, like a light had been flicked on I saw a bright indigo light. So beautiful and crisp, so warm. I embraced the indigo light and soon my entire vision was nothing but indigo lights, and other light patterns. I saw the flower of life. i meditated with this indigo light for hours, basking in its presence. I just want to let people know that chakra meditation is very real. I used to doubt all of it but now after practicing pranayama meditations extensively, I have seen. Beautiful cities, beautiful fractal light patterns. I've yet to awaken my kundalini or speak with my spirit guide but all things come in due time. Try it yourself, and see what i and so many others, have seen. Namaste, love and light brethren.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I have done this a few times. I thought I wake up and I kept waking up into another dream. One more realistic than the last.

(I changed the cat, not it's a blue hedghog doing the Gangnam Style dance
)

reply to post by JimIrie

The point was to get people to STOP worrying about chakras. It balances itself and it is a natural thing, just know what is happening in the moment, and if you feel tension on any of the chakras you'll know what caused then and there, otherwise, just enjoy life.

You don't worry about the heart beating do you?

edit on 10-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

(I changed the cat, not it's a blue hedghog doing the Gangnam Style dance
)

Im speachless for once

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yet another of your post's I must comment on. Just beautiful, the sharing of this knowledge with us. I had no idea, even with my knowledge of the chakras what they meant.

May all beings be enlightened.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ExpansiveMind

The fact that we are two pages in and no negative or derogatory replies is amazing to me. Meditation changed my life and keeps me on a spiritual path. I suggest doing healing meditations with the energy you visualize flowing around your vessel.

I think the healing meditations really help keep me focused longer and better than unfocused meditation without that specific intent. The chakras are indeed there for us to work with. Funny what you said about friends and neighbors coming into your life. lol Very interesting...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
reply to post by ExpansiveMind

The fact that we are two pages in and no negative or derogatory replies is amazing to me. Meditation changed my life and keeps me on a spiritual path. I suggest doing healing meditations with the energy you visualize flowing around your vessel.

I think the healing meditations really help keep me focused longer and better than unfocused meditation without that specific intent. The chakras are indeed there for us to work with. Funny what you said about friends and neighbors coming into your life. lol Very interesting...

I like it too
. Sometimes I wonder if all posts we write are really being percived by people. What if we write something that are not meant to be known to a certain person yeet. It is like the ego/mind is conciously on some humans making sure they do not understand what is written to aviod the information that will question their mind/ego/ideas. Maybe we are just lucky (yeah right)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Somepeople are naturally communicators which have weave information sublimally into their words and writings. They assume the person they are directing it to has a certain limit to understand, and the information will funnel slowly and unharmful. What happens when their assumption is wrong. What happens when the recipient is far more advanced than they imagined, and possibly even outpaces them in mind and knows their the meaning and who is behind the meaning in all different forms of their character behind the masks.

What are they then doing to this person. And when they leave that person in silence in the aftermath inst that like rolling a tank across their spirit and then not even coming back to see if they have mortally wounded a soul. What exactly is that? Is this some kind of tough love?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
I guess this would be a good place to post this. I've wanted to share this experience with someone since it happened. I was doing my usual meditation when my third eye chakra started flicking wildly, I could see the energies flowing through me, my prana. Suddenly, like a light had been flicked on I saw a bright indigo light. So beautiful and crisp, so warm. I embraced the indigo light and soon my entire vision was nothing but indigo lights, and other light patterns. I saw the flower of life. i meditated with this indigo light for hours, basking in its presence. I just want to let people know that chakra meditation is very real. I used to doubt all of it but now after practicing pranayama meditations extensively, I have seen. Beautiful cities, beautiful fractal light patterns. I've yet to awaken my kundalini or speak with my spirit guide but all things come in due time. Try it yourself, and see what i and so many others, have seen. Namaste, love and light brethren.

S&F to the OP, thank you for this thread.

WhoFeelsit, you summed up my experience nicely. When I am meditating I see a pulsing indigo orb, with jagged edges, that expands and contracts against an orange or red background. The best way to explain it is like the iris of an eye (my third eye?). This always leaves me feeling empty and full at the same time if that makes sense. I look forward to the time spent with it almost as though it understands "me".

When I was much younger, and would sit quietly in my room, I swore I could sense/hear a sound like music filled with voices although there were never any words. These were times when I was very at peace with myself, and now that I think about it have not had that feeling in a long, long time. I will ask my orb where they went, If I'm lucky maybe they will come back to me. Funny the things we forget about.

Thanks to all who have posted their experiences.
Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I've wondered this many times in the past, and over time and through experience I have learned that the moments I feel like my "mortally wounded soul" is laid bare and broken are the moments when my 3D mind tries to understand what's happening. I do believe that our spirit gets any and all information at exactly the right moment, in exactly the right way. At that moment, when I'm most vulnerable, my soul gets something that wakes it up just a little bit. And maybe years later, that moment is the foundation to a step higher.

Remember to have your protection in place before you start any meditation.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

protection in place. Psychic shields?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

mortally wounded a soul

Think about that statement....a soul is immortal, thus cannot be "mortally wounded"
Like you said, words are powerful, and gives us secret passage to our deepest secrets sometimes.

I'm thinking about this statement now, and am wondering if I make sense. Early morning here.

edit on 11-10-2012 by 3Dplus because: I should have thought this statement thru a bit more, sorry.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Yes, that's right
I never know how to put it, but a shield is probably best way to describe it.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

are u reading my mind?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Your mind is my mind, so I think I am. Connectin through meditation, silver thread that connects us all is strong here

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Are you a dreamer?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Argh, the bane of my life. I am. Why do you ask?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

can u do collective dreaming. Enter and share the same dream with someone else? Are you proficient at that?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I've yet to meet someone that I can do that with, I'm afraid. I have a couple of friends that "meet up" with in the dreamworld, but this is usually found out after it happened and we get to meet up in 3Dworld and discuss.
I fly, I double dream, astral travel, prophetic dreams, and sometimes.....can't find the word for it, but my dreams continue where I left off the previous night.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I believe the new world will be made up of dreamers and warriors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join