It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy mortar, rocket fire from Gaza hits southern Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

erm..they are fighting occupation.....everything is a target...as they believe its their land and they shouldnt be there.

i think thats why they are indiscriminant.

BTW...the "army" of isreal has state of the art technology...yet they hit indiscrminant targets!

apples and oranges....to comment here, we need to address the cause and not the sysmptoms

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
erm..they are fighting occupation.....everything is a target...as they believe its their land and they shouldnt be there.

i think thats why they are indiscriminant.

BTW...the "army" of isreal has state of the art technology...yet they hit indiscrminant targets!

apples and oranges....to comment here, we need to address the cause and not the sysmptoms

peace

I think it's nice the way you imply that it's ok for them to lob bombs at israel, not okay for israel to be there and then you sign off with peace.

there will never be peace if people can't look for a solution that doesn't include completely removing one side of the battle from the region.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The reason Hamas and other groups fire hundreds of shells into empty land is because Hamas and the orther splinter cells want Israel to retaliate and kill a few innocents in the process to keep Isarael looking bad in the worlds view. It's fantastic propaganda that just keeps on working time and time again. So this is why they dont really care if the mortars or rockets hit ZIP...it's Israels deadly response that means everything for them !!!.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

They are not lobbing bombs at isreal...they are lobbing bombs at their own land which is occupied.

that issue lies with isreal not having borders...which is actually isreals fault for not yet claiming borders... which makes them not a country...in their own laws!

so how can "isreal" be bombed..especially when we are talikng about an area out side of the 1966/67 borders

dont open a can of worms with your BS please

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

They are not lobbing bombs at isreal...they are lobbing bombs at their own land which is occupied.

last I checked, Israel was in its land, which predates the palestinians and I'm not going to get into some kind of nonsensical argument over who belongs where because, in the end, it isn't who belongs where, it's how can they exist together. As I said, as soon as each side stops trying to eradicate the other and starts trying to come to an agreement that both sides can live with, there won't be peace.

It should also be noted that Israel seems to be more tolerant of the palestinians than other arab nations are. They're fenced in on both sides and it isn't the Israelis that shoot them for trying to cross the border.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
last I checked, Israel was in its land, which predates the palestinians

which is the answer to the question...how to make a palastinian laugh.

It should also be noted that Israel seems to be more tolerant of the palestinians than other arab nations are. They're fenced in on both sides and it isn't the Israelis that shoot them for trying to cross the border.

wow...egypt closes its borders because isreal try to claim egypt sends weapons....if the border was open today...egypt would be getting blamed for this "mortar" attack

egypt allows palastinains from gaza asylum...a one way ticket out of gaza...but palastinians dont want to leave.
would you leave your land?.....

BTW....im seeing some forced fabricated claims lately...maybe its the culmination of a decade of psy-ops becoming apparent...or my worry is, that some people are complicit with this curve....

peace
edit on 8-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: my ass itched

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

and, yet, the egyptians have been known to shoot the palestinians that try and sneak across the border.

Is that the egyptian word for amnesty?

We won't get anywhere because, while some of us feel that a solution involving peace is far better than one side killing the other, others simply can't live with that.

Let's stick to the topic instead.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

look..i hope your right...but im not naive when it comes to isreals right wing parties...their policies are out of date and out of touch....

look;
they have the nukes...they have influence in the UN...they get away with war crimes (america couldnt)...they have the money and the weapons...they have had wars with ALL of their neighbours....the one without an army is nearly erradicated...all this within 40 year

yet they are still preying on your fears and ignorance...you keep claiming that they are scared...what about the defensless palastinain chidren in gaza....how come your breath and mouth is not used to remind people about their plight....but instead spread war mongering rhetoric....

not you personally...just saying..the isreal argument is tired....everyone has their problems..who wants to play along with an agenda at this time...no one

peace

pressuring obama was a wrong move....now its plan B...false flags and a little bahrain issue...which will lead to saudi vs iran
edit on 8-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka
reply to post by GeneralMishka

I think this reaffirms my earlier speculation

"DUBAI (Reuters) - The incursion by an unmanned aircraft into Israeli airspace at the weekend exposed the weakness of Israeli air defenses, an Iranian military official was quoted as saying on Monday."
Weak huh?Their radar managed to detect a small drone AND shoot it down is weak?Btw,there will never be peace as long as Hamas exists.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Btw,there will never be peace as long as Hamas exists.

cute...
hamas was formed when isreal was formed
hamas was formed BECAUSE isreal was formed

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

you should note that the majority of the skirmishes and wars were a result of aggression from the other side and, given their aresnal and their capabilities, don't you think that, if they wanted to, they could push back much, much harder?

The problem in the middle east is simple. The jews aren't wanted and the muslim neighbors love poking them, to see what their reaction will be.

Israel is no angel. I had dinner with Ariel Sharon once and the things he was saying scared me. They showed the mindset that believed that war was inevitable and the only thing stopping it was time. But, in almost every single case, the first offense comes from the other side.

As mentioned, it's done to provoke Israel. They want a reaction. They want the Israelis to bomb their hideouts (you know, the places the rest of world calls schools, hospitals etc) By getting Israel to attack them as they hide behind children and the infirm, they get to show pictures of the maimed and killed and say "look what Israel did" and their news organizations leave out the number of hamas members hiding in that building.

It's a violent game that, I fear, has no happy ending.

This Hatfield vs McCoy battle has been going on for far longer than the the re-establishment of Israel.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

you should note that the majority of the skirmishes and wars were a result of aggression from the other side and, given their aresnal and their capabilities, don't you think that, if they wanted to, they could push back much, much harder?

no...they have exhausted the UN...simply put..other countries wont let them...ie turkey, egypt, iran, russia and china..then syria jordan and the khalij states

then theres the UN as a peacekeeping force....

they need an excuse for war, to have the green light to use that arsenal,,,ie false flags

The problem in the middle east is simple. The jews aren't wanted and the muslim neighbors love poking them, to see what their reaction will be.

well thats the spin....its not jews that are the problem...but statesmen with own agendas..ie zionists
arabs are both jewish and muslims...you cant tell the difference

Israel is no angel. I had dinner with Ariel Sharon once and the things he was saying scared me. They showed the mindset that believed that war was inevitable and the only thing stopping it was time. But, in almost every single case, the first offense comes from the other side.

untill you realise the legacies they are living out, you will never understand him....they think they are divine warriors.

look...for over 1000 years....they organise a mass generational fight between christians and muslims....when they have massacered each other...they clean up..

As mentioned, it's done to provoke Israel. They want a reaction. They want the Israelis to bomb their hideouts (you know, the places the rest of world calls schools, hospitals etc) By getting Israel to attack them as they hide behind children and the infirm, they get to show pictures of the maimed and killed and say "look what Israel did" and their news organizations leave out the number of hamas members hiding in that building.

they dont hide behind children...thats the spin for you...to give them...... the green light to kill children

as for a happy ending.....they need to realise that trying to fill the shoes of their ancestors and their legacies is dumb...they secured the state...now they have to keep it...which is harder than winning it...change your game i say

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
just the south?, they need to move in a little closer.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think its time the 700,000ish and counting Palestinians be given some land somewhere else on this planet. They never got any restitution because not only did the state of Israel destroy their homes and drive them away but fellow neighboring Arab nations lied to them and denied them a home so I say it's time the UN gave them their own island paradise. There's plenty of beautiful islands that with a some proper funding could become a fantastic home away from the death Israel brings and coward Hamas terrorists who hide behind them. Hell, in Saudi Arabia they are building their islands so lets get those guys to build a Palestinian paradise.

Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I think its time the 700,000ish and counting Palestinians be given some land somewhere else on this planet.

which is the answer to the question.....what to say to a palastinian, to turn him into a suicide bomber

lol

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Huh? I have no idea what point you are trying to make

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Huh? I have no idea what point you are trying to make

you think it should be the palastinians who should move??

what are the rules to this game...im confused....your own views work against you....familiar hypocracy

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Huh? Whatever you're trying to say my point is clear is in my first post. Sorry if you missed it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ahh, Alright. these Muslims need to understand Israel is there and isn't moving anywhere, get over it..
Just like in North America we took over the indians..You don't see us having stupid wars and whining about it..
We actually get along well. So why can't these Muslims and Israeli's get along..

I'm not picking sides, But if I was Israel I would treat the countries around me as hostile..They all want you dead and destroyed can you really blame them. I swear there is to many ignorant people on here..I swear if any of you were the prime minister of Israel, you would be changing your statements.. You try living in a country where everyone around you wants you dead, and launches rockets at you..I know Israel isn't innocent either..

But, Seriously Muslims are cowards, they hide behind women and children and when they get killed they whine and say" Oh, Isralies kill civilians.." you losers dress like civilians cause your to much of a coward to dress in uniform..A lot of you people seem to forget this and are quick to judge, those guys take control of schools and stuff..Gees, If I was Israel i'd be bombing the shiz out of Gaza and anyone launching a rocket at my country, to teach them to fk right off and leave me alone.

So my point is, Put your selves in Israels shoes..and see things from a different perspective, instead of being ignorant living in a wealthy place.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It just doesn't make sense!

I believe the story but it's madness. Something very fishy is going on in the middle east.

First the report of Israel shooting down a drone. Then reports of Syria attacking Turkey and now this?!?
Something is wrong guys, it just isn't adding up.

why do you think that the islamic states in the middle east are peace loving? they haven't been for a long, long, time. even their quran says it's ok to lie to obtain their objective.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join