It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Rae Jepsen Song Played Backwards

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
The point where this type of stuff falls down is when you listen to Flo Rida or Snoop Dogg forwards instead of backwards and it's 10x more offensive or appeasing to Satan than ever listening to it backwards.

I like you. Now Imma halfta slap some hoes (not garden tools, I'm gangsta) be a general pain in the ass, and do other bad guy stuff. I just scowled and decided not to water my house plants. DANGER!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Without the words on the screen its hard to hear but if you pick out a few sentances from the video then wait to hear them you can clearly hear them.

That was the point in a few earlier posts, if you listen ot them without the script, you hear nothing. What is happening is, when you see the subtitiles, your brain wants to make the nonsense sounds make sense and will try to translate them to match the subtitle.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Anyone remember this one,

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
One thing I can never understand about Satan, if he likes people who are evil, why does he punish them in eternal damnation, if he liked people being evil you would think he would reward them, and that he would want good people to burn in fires of damnation.

First part of your question... God controls who goes to hell, not satan. He decides who goes there, and satan already has his vip ticket to go there eventually when this world is completed. Satans just gonna burn there the same as anyone else.

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matt 10:28) " (it's basically saying "respect God" because he has this power)

He likes people who are evil and or who at least worship him. Most of those people might not realize or might not care that doing so will lead them to hell after they die. Worshiping him could mean rewards in this life, but I'd say for most it doesn't. I'd say if anything for most it just ends up placing a great big curse on your life. Then you have a few people at the top who get big rewards at least financially in this life. But it's not worth it. Better to worship God. God can make you rich too. He made most every patriarch rich. Not only that but he will bless you in more ways than Satan ever will.

What I don't understand is people think so strange. They're willing to do stupid stuff like align themselves (make friends) with powerful people, even if there was such a thing, superheros, aliens, and some even satan. As they think that's giving them a powerful alie in life. All the while you got "The most Powerful" entity, (who is a good, safe entity,) in the whole universe giving you an open invitation to get to know him, but many don't take it. It's bizzare. Like getting to know God is the number one task in anyone's life. Nothing else you'll ever do in this life is as important. Cuz you only get one chance at life.

edit on 8-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What I find strangely erie is that played backward if those words are correct it not only makes for a reasonably decent song but it also sounds kinda catchy. Could be nothing at all really but it does get someone wondering.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

One thing I can never understand about Satan, if he likes people who are evil, why does he punish them in eternal damnation, if he liked people being evil you would think he would reward them, and that he would want good people to burn in fires of damnation.

First part of your question... God controls who goes to hell, not satan. He decides who goes there, and satan already has his vip ticket to go there eventually when this world is completed. Satans just gonna burn there the same as anyone else.

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matt 10:28) " (it's basically saying "respect God" because he has this power)

He likes people who are evil and or who at least worship him. Most of those people might not realize or might not care that doing so will lead them to hell after they die. Worshiping him could mean rewards in this life, but I'd say for most it doesn't. I'd say if anything for most it just ends up placing a great big curse on your life. Then you have a few people at the top who get big rewards at least financially in this life. But it's not worth it. Better to worship God. God can make you rich too. He made most every patriarch rich. Not only that but he will bless you in more ways than Satan ever will.

What I don't understand is people think so strange. They're willing to do stupid stuff like align themselves (make friends) with powerful people, even if there was such a thing, superheros, aliens, and some even satan. As they think that's giving them a powerful alie in life. All the while you got "The most Powerful" entity, (who is a good, safe entity,) in the whole universe giving you an open invitation to get to know him, but many don't take it. It's bizzare. Like getting to know God is the number one task in anyone's life. Nothing else you'll ever do in this life is as important. Cuz you only get one chance at life.

But if that is the case, then The Devil is doing gods bidding, by accepting sinners into hell and punishing them, therefore the devil works with god.
edit on 8-10-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
First off, you believe in the devil!!

Secondly, would you pick out those words if the caption wasn't at the bottom??

If you say yes, you're a liar, or need a hearing aid.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is a challenge to any musicians out there, write a song that when back masked makes references to ATS and post it here. Then maybe just maybe I'll believe messages in back masking exist, but until then I need more proof.

Like others have mentioned, why would they need to hide the messages today? Maybe in the 50's and 60's but not today with today's lyrics.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
Really, you know they put Illuminati and the all seeing eye in pop music now, because its controversial, and it will make you talk about it, you know the whole thing about any publicity is good publicity.

If you are playing records backwards looking for satanic lyrics.. Actually lets take a quote from the great Bill Hicks.

Remember that a few years ago, you play albums backwards there are satanic messages? Let me tell you something, if you've ever sat around playing your albums backwards, you are Satan. Don't look any further.

www.imdb.com...
Agreed to the fullest. Besides, there's no proof that backmasking works anyways. This is just a load of nonsense.
edit on 8-10-2012 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

But the beatles and eagles have already admitted to experimenting in 'backmasking'.

I agree that things CAN be muffled into intelligible words if one tries to discover intention, but that doesn't mean one cant say something forward which run backwards sounds like a particular of phrase.

I think the vast majority of backmasking cases is nonsense. If someone were to backmask their own speech they too would find things that could imply a "demonic possession".

However, the details of how to make something said forward sound like an intelligible word backward are known, and can be used whenever the artist or producer wants to.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

The overall verdict is that this lovely girl will not be tied to a pole and burned alive.....

Rihanna on the other hand........has escaped the country....on a broom.

C'um on...accusing artists of worshipping satan and having their souls sold for fortune and fame is not that interesting anymore...the list has become endless.

Maybe it is more intersting to find famous and fortunate artist who haven't.
One way to seperate them from the evil witches is to listen to their music played forwards...?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Someone on Youtube tried the Obama "Yes We Can" which I found ever so interesting.

The Obama speech one.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As a musician who has had some involvement in the industry this is all nonsense. No "Illuminati", just rich business men ripping off musicians and the public.

I'd like to know how you write a lyric that says something when played backwards. Can you write an original line and have it say 'worship the devil' when played backwards? It's hard enough writing lyrics that fit the melody and timing let alone have it deliberately say something backwards.

And what would be the point? Who listens to music backwards other than people looking for things?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Xaphan

But the beatles and eagles have already admitted to experimenting in 'backmasking'.

All that happened is John accidentally loaded up tape backwards and liked the sound. They simply reversed stuff, they didn't make lyrics say something else when reversed.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The biggest stretch was 1:58-2:00 I F*** Lucifer. Talk about hearing what you want to hear...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

And what would be the point? Who listens to music backwards other than people looking for things?

The theory is that your sub-conscience picks up on it when it is played normally.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I played it backwards and heard some if the words but a lot was very hard to make out. I do believe music for years have put messages in their songs backwards..I believe that no doubt.

This girl though, doesn't have to hide it, she openly states in the first line of her most popular song without even playing it backwards ..

'I TRADE MY SOUL FOR A WISH..'
That's enough for me.

P.S. I hate Carly Rae. Her music makes me want to vomit.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by StraightBananas
The theory is that your sub-conscience picks up on it when it is played normally.

I understand that, but that type of subliminal message doesn't work. Unless you actually play it backwards, and it then makes you think you can here evil messages. My suggestion? Don't play records backwards.

Point is it would be a waste of time, which is a waste of money, which is something the profit hungry record industry would not do. They are not out to subliminally message anyone, they are out to make money from ripping off artists and their fans. If they did use subliminal messages they would say "buy more CD's", "Don't download music", "Give us ya mullah ya tight wads".

edit on 10/8/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

But if that is the case, then The Devil is doing gods bidding, by accepting sinners into hell and punishing them, therefore the devil works with god.
edit on 8-10-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

The devil doesn't decide on who goes to hell. The devil isn't in hell right now. (he will be later). Right now he's just a fallen arch angel living within the atmophere of the planet like we are. God decides who goes to heaven or hell. He's made it clear in his word that "whomsoevers name was not written in the lambs book of life was cast into the lake of fire". That means if you haven't accepted Jesus Christ you go to hell. God's told us, and made it abundantedly clear how he's plan works as he doesn't want anyone to end up in hell.

He wants everyone to go to heaven. But to get there you have to be willing to worship God and accept Jesus into your life. It's good condition to accept. It's the best feeling in the world once you try it and get into worshiping your creator. It's a really good feeling. Plus then he'll give you the understanding and wisdom of how everything is set up. He takes the guesswork out of life for you and guides you threw life, which makes life easier on you.

Satan will end up in hell later to burn as well after all God's work on earth is completed. Hell was designed for satan, not for people. But people who don't accept Christ can't enter heaven so almost by default they go to hell. Both hell and heaven last forever. I can't wait to get to heaven. It will be fun. Don't end up in hell whatever you do. And although the bible says that God and Satan are on speaking terms from time to time, but they are enemies.

I think this song speaks volumes

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I merely pointed out how it is supposed to work. You asked why anyone would play it backwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join