It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Rae Jepsen Song Played Backwards

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If you play the song 'Call Me Maybe' backwards it appears that she is worshipping Satan also the Ra is in her name. could she be the next Princess of the Illuminati position being held by Rihanna.

Real or Fake?

Rihanna.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
While I'm a firm believer most of the music industry has been taken over by the "Illuminati", I'm not sure this video is anything but imagination. Even while reading the lyrics I struggled to make any sense out of it. When these people are so blatant right in front of our faces, it doesn't make much sense to have to hide it in backwards recordings, though that is M.O. of a lot of their magick.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hasn't backmasking been debunked already? I remember reading somewhere that when people listen to songs backwards they only hear 'subliminal messages' because they have the intent to find something. If you don't have the intent to find something then it will just sound like a bunch of garbled crap -- but if you begin listening with the sole intention of finding backmasked hidden messages, your mind will begin playing tricks on you and convincing you that you just heard "worship satan" or "kill everybody at school".

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well I could hear the words that the author of the video claimed there to be.

Im downloading Audacity to listen for myself, can well believe they would do this in front of us, even if they sang a song forwards praising the devil people would make excuses for them.

One video/Song which struck me before was the Katy Perry/Wideawake. Lots of meanings and messages in that, almost as if she is sorry for tunring on God and she is now "Wide Awake".

edit on 8-10-2012 by bluloa because: added extra

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Nope.

I listened to it it without watching the video.

I didn't understand a damn word.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If you play any record of band from this list, it sure sounds like crap, no sorry, like heresy! HEATHENS, all of them!

*scnr*

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just played the song myself backwards.

The Video is legit, they author of the video hasnt altered anything apart from playing the track backwards and slowing it down.

Without the words on the screen its hard to hear but if you pick out a few sentances from the video then wait to hear them you can clearly hear them.

The software I sued was Audacity which is Free, Google is your friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Two questions:

1. Who is Carly Rae Jepson?

2. Why should I care if she references satanism/illuminati images on a backward mask?

I am not being a jerk, I have never heard of this person at all.
While I do not want to derail your thread I firmly believe that all this 'Illuminati in the music business' exists solely to one thing......sell records. I mean its just too convenient that so many big music stars all use these time honored images and words and belong or are controlled by some "mystic' hierarchy. Black Sabbath and Led zeppelin wallowed in the use of symbols both arcane and devised to sell albums. Its a standard industry ploy that somehow went mainstream in the last 10-15 years.
It is just so "right out in front" that it has become a bit of a joke.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for [that day will not come] until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessnessa is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

It is only faith that holds back the decreed end of the age and the wrath of the law. As faith and obedience to Christ Jesus is stripped away from the descendants of Christians, the wrath of the law will be poured out into the world. The darkness of the East is allowed to rise which heralds only war, bloodshed and the end of humanity.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Really, you know they put Illuminati and the all seeing eye in pop music now, because its controversial, and it will make you talk about it, you know the whole thing about any publicity is good publicity.

If you are playing records backwards looking for satanic lyrics.. Actually lets take a quote from the great Bill Hicks.

Remember that a few years ago, you play albums backwards there are satanic messages? Let me tell you something, if you've ever sat around playing your albums backwards, you are Satan. Don't look any further.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Why do the people who always claim a satanic influence interject their Bible nonsense into these threads?

Isn't the point to deny, not promote such fairy tales?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Wow amazing ya it's true!!! Crazy stuff! Like the funny thing is is that Luciferians believe that Satan is the good entity and they believe Jesus is the evil entity. And that in the end Satan will battle back and win back the universe and or God's position so to speak. So I wouldn't doubt some of this stuff as just some kind of practical joke or anything. They're really serious in that they believe Satan will be victorious, also why they worship him and why they have had such incredible success as satan has massive power within this world. But obvously that's all some perverted lie. At some point there's gonna be judgement day and Satan and anyone following him or who didn't accept Jesus will be assigned to hell forever.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

lol i knew this was bull# as soon as "i # lucifer" came up xD

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
The software I sued was Audacity which is Free, Google is your friend.

You can sue software now? Did it rear end you at a red light?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
One thing I can never understand about Satan, if he likes people who are evil, why does he punish them in eternal damnation, if he liked people being evil you would think he would reward them, and that he would want good people to burn in fires of damnation.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Haha, I always love these the Devil's message in songs when played backards, for two reasons--

a) They sound so ridiculous.

b) I'd like to believe that some secret society schlub has these songs on his ipod and is doing some serious rocking out.

What I've learned from this video (It's going to blow minds!) is that Aaron Neville is THE voice for the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The point where this type of stuff falls down is when you listen to Flo Rida or Snoop Dogg forwards instead of backwards and it's 10x more offensive or appeasing to Satan than ever listening to it backwards.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This girl lives or lived close to me. No idea who she is though.
I don't like her song. This backwards version sounds demonic because its slowed down and sounds creepy.

Anyways if she's worshipping satan through her music, doubt she's aware of it. They just do what they're told at that age.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I don't see anything satanic about it...
The only things I heard "Clearly" were "Listen to me" near the start of the backmasked song and "Fish sauce"

<<   2  3 >>

join