It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my dear ATS.....I'm Back !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello All,
After a long and busy summer. I'm finally back and able to return to my favorite site of all times.
My job has taken me many places this summer and while I was too busy to post on ATS, I've been watching the goings-on here at least on a weekly basis. I'm excited to be back and I'm certainly ready to dive back into this occult world that still continues to intrigue me, deeply.
I'm sure I've missed several important stories and threads especially regarding my favorite forum.....Aliens and UFO's. If any of you can think of a thread that particularly grabbed your attention, I'd love to hear your input!
Please provide a link to the thread because I have some catching up to do. I wasn't able to keep an eye on things as much as I hoped over the last few months.
Once again, I'm thrilled to be back and thrilled to have time every day to stay in the loop that is ATS!

TXML

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

Glad to have you back on the farm. ...

Des

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Welcome back! We have all become richer and more beautiful. Our wit has been sharpened to rapier. Well maybe not!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hi tx welcome back , you haven't really missed much on the A+U forum its been a quite summer , just the usual argument about the usual stuff .... oh and of course the Ocean X dive on the rock formation

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome back. I'm glad to resume my daily chores here on the 'farm'. haha! and I'm glad to see every one is richer and more beautiful. That's always good news! Unfortunately, I haven't come across any riveting stories either. My wife and I have watched a few good documentaries regarding A\U but nothing too noteworthy. I believe this may be the 'calm before the storm'. The storm that's due by the end of the year. I'm still undecided weather or not 2012 even has a real meaning. I'm just ready for something to either happen or not happen.
Special thanks to Gortex. I've been wondering when they would dive down to that mystery formation in the Baltic. Lemme guess.......it really is just a rock formation. Idk. I did a search going off of what you said in your reply here. I'm gunna do a bit of reading in those threads. Sounds like a good subject to get me back into the ATS spirit!

Thanks again to ery one!

TXML

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Welcome back !!

There is one thread that rocked the Aliens/UFO Forum, by Springer:

**ATS EXCLUSIVE** "UFO" Image Captured Over Crete - WHAT IS IT?

Over 50 pages and counting...should keep you busy for a while !

Have Fun !

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun
Much thanks SonoftheSun. I'll sure check it out!
Wow! 50 plus pages....that should keep me busy for a while.

Much Appreciated!
TXML

top topics

join