It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War on Bacon coming near you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think this may very well be a secret government plan to stop Iran.

They will use liquid pork lard to seal shut the nuclear laboratories.

They are designing a new warhead for the missiles.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hell, I know a couple of vegetarians that eat bacon. I bet if you looked hard enough, you would find a few Muslims and Orthodox Jews that sneak bacon when they can.

It's irresistible.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hell, I know a couple of vegetarians that eat bacon.

This is ATS.

Pics or it didn't happen!

I bet if you looked hard enough, you would find a few Muslims and Orthodox Jews that sneak bacon when they can.

The plan is working

muawhahahahahaha...

It's irresistible.

Bacon....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Yes for real. I dont like the flavor, and I certainly dont like the nutritional content.

Dude...

It's Bacon!

If you wanted nutrition take a one a day vitamin.

edit on 5-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

reply to post by SLAYER69

I personally hate bacon, but I do know that others love it. Either way, it aint goin' nowhere.

Not even bacon bits???

What??

For real??

Ummm.... I hate to break this to you, but bacon bits are made of soy... Sorry....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yes for real. I dont like the flavor, and I certainly dont like the nutritional content.

I concur, bacon will make my GERD flare up and it's not tasty enough to deal with that. I don't like the greasy factor either...yuck.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Bacon bits are pure unadulterated BACON, in bit form.

Bacos (tm) are made of soy, and soil the good name of bacon by their similarity.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

I concur, bacon will make my GERD flare up and it's not tasty enough to deal with that. I don't like the greasy factor either...yuck.

I have heard of this problem before.

I recommend chewing the bacon thoroughly, then spitting it out, followed by a bacon enema(I heard that you can get them in Mexico).

ETA: I am not a medical doctor. My advice is solely for bacon purposes.
edit on 5-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
For the people who don't like bacon ?

Just cause you all don't like it means its ok to take away the rights of those who do?

It is fine not to like bacon that is what choice is all about.

Eat what you like let others eat what they like:

In the immortal words of Eastwood:

Get off my Bacon!.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just went and cooked and ate a whole pound of bacon. Damn is it yummy. I've been craving it for a few days, ever since I heard there was a pork shortage. Went and bought 3 pounds right a way. One down, two to go

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
For the people who don't like bacon ?

Just cause you all don't like it means its ok to take away the rights of those who do?

Talk about overreaching, no one said such a thing. The government isn't going to be taking away anyone's bacon. Troll someone else.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Talk about a person who asked a question then gets called names.

Yeah yeah the government would never do such a thing just like they think big gulps,transfats,salt, smoking,narcotics and guns have all been deemed public hazards.

edit on 5-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I guess this means no more liposuction
for Miss Piggy.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I personally hate bacon, but I do know that others love it. Either way, it aint goin' nowhere.

Not even bacon bits???

What??

For real??

Oh ok....

Not trying to push bacon...

But you know you would be cooler, just try it.

just kiddin

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by antonia

Yeah yeah the government would never do such a thing just like they think big gulps,transfats,salt, smoking,narcotics and guns have all been deemed public hazards.

edit on 5-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Ok, but despite what you are proclaiming you still get those things. (well, not illegal narcotics). There is no national ban on trans fats, salt, guns, big gulps, smoking and legal narcotics. So aren't we just having an exercise in the hypothetical here? The idea that the government could ban a product of a multi-billion dollar industry that is used by almost the entire country is silly. There would be no way to enforce such a ban. If we are going to go on about the hypothetical actions of the evil nanny state left can we at least pick something they could do?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hey now... Speak for yourselves Bacon lovers.

A world without bacon sounds like a good world for breakfast! Now....if they take one step toward the Hershey Company and my chocolate supply, it's WAR! A man has to have his limits....and a rabbit is no different!

Ever try chocolate covered bacon?
It is pretty good stuff.
Well of course it is, it is filled with bacon!

Chocolate covered Bacon? Umm.. Okay, this is heresy! Chocolate is what makes life go.
It should be enjoyed in it's pure and clean milk chocolate form. They lost me and made me an enemy to chocolate covered anything when they came out with the covered version of a twinkie!
Nope... Has to be just plain old brown goodness.

Seriously.. I don't have anything against pigs except everything is so fatty. I used to eat pork chops but it's like whole crab leg. It's so much effort for so little meat on each chop. The little critters can't even make a good meal. I call my hot dogs good! I guess they're good for that.

..but then I'm used to being the food black sheep. I live on the border of "The South" and I hate Catfish too. Oooo... They need a handbook for Californians moving here for the first time. It's been 20 years...but still recall what a mistake it is to tell people around here that Catfish are the roaches of the water world.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

HEART ATTACK !
but damn it look like delicious

Heff i dare you to eat such burger ahah

i have some good CANADIAN BACON in the fridge
best bacon in the world come from Canada

edit on 10/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Pics or it didn't happen

I actually had pics of a vegetarian eating bacon.

Problem is, they were Polaroids, and I got bacon grease on them. You know what happened then? My dog ate them. He likes bacon too, but I do not share bacon very well.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think bacon will be a luxury soon enough but not because it's terrible for you. The pork industry, just like the beef and chicken industries, is heavily subsidized by our taxes. It's another example of corporate welfare. I think eventually, we'll have to admit that it's not as important as public schooling and other public services (police, fire departments, etc).

Mass production of meat products will eventually become unsustainable once it becomes general knowledge of how it's done and how much of our taxes actually pay for it.

It will become something you will have to buy from local farmers at higher prices. Which is the way it should be.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dogs like bacon !!

"Beggin' Strips Commercial ITS BACON! "

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join