It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone ever hear a distant talking or music when it's quiet in your house?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Liraz

The talking and radio are varied, but what I hear generally relates in some way to a background noise I'm hearing - like the background noise is plucking a string in my head and then other strings are playing in harmony. I hear all sorts of music from classical to western to pop. I've heard full orchestras and once a brass band! I can never make out the words in the talkback radio experiences, but they don't feel like clairvoyant stuff (which I also occasionally experience - it's usually far more specific and meaningful).

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ksargeant

Clairaudient people often hear radio waves, and white noise helps you hear what your brain is picking up subliminally. Extrasensory transmissions often need a surface of random noise to project on...just like visions start to appear more easily in a smokey crystal ball than a clear one. It's not clairvoyance in a spiritual, significant way but it's just a brain that can receive radio signals. This is fairly common and indicates that you have other kinds of untapped clairvoyance.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have had this happen to me as long as I can remember. My oldest son does as well. When he was about 4or so, he used to always ask me who the voices were that were talking. And the thing was that I could also hear them and there was never anyone else around. This happened at more than one residence, so it wasn't neighbors or anything like that. He has been diagnosed as schizophrenic for at least five years now. I have often wondered if it is just that we are more sensitive to our environment, both in the here and now, the beyond, the past, all of it. I also have spirit's, as I like to think of them as, who have been around me my whole life. Another interesting thing is that there seems to be some type of mental type of connection between my son and I, as more often than not he hears me "say" things that I didn't say out loud. I think it's a gift we have been given and am not afraid of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yes.

What is that?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've had this most my life too. I only hear it when I'm in bed and it's quiet. I hear music and voices off the radio or TV playing but it's that soft I can't make out the words. At first I thought it was the neighbours tv only to find they were asleep. I often thought I was picking up on radio frequency that not many Pple could hear. I now have children and my son hears voices but can't make out the words. I had him checked out and doc said he seems fine could b on over active imagination or mayb he is gifted and can hear spirits. That was a shock to hear from a medical professional. She did not know but ruled out schizophrenia or mental issues. After that convo I started to remember parts of my childhood I had forgotten, like feeling a hand gently touch my shoulder, I turned around to say hi and no one was there, I had a lot these moments to the stage where I was not scared anymore but pissed off. I asked why they are doing this to me.i got no reply. I dont feel them n e more but I still hear the radio and TV faintly at night. I think there is more to this than just metal fillings and old houses. szmekya reply to: LittleBit111

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Do u think that's why only some people can hear it? More I tune with their six sense? I always heard the radio music or TV in the quiet of the nite and I used to to feel touches from what I think we're spirits some gentle some evil, but once I asked out aloud what did they want and y r they doing this to me, as it made me look crazy in public turning around to say hi to no body there! The contact stopped but the radio sounds stayed. reply to: Liraz

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: isyeye
reply to post by LittleBit111

My girlfriend and I were discussing this very topic the other day. We both hear music often when we first wake up in the morning. It's never any songs that we recognize, and we even are able to hear people talking as if it was a radio station DJ speaking in between the songs. We can never make out the words they speak.

It's happened on several occasions and I've noticed similar things in the past. I've always wondered if it wasn't our brains picking up on radio frequencies, and only partially be able to make them audable. It's something that I definately hear, but only when it's really quiet, and my brain isn't preoccupied with other things. I've learned that when I hear it, I try not to focus too much or I seem to lose the signal.

Bingo! That's it right there.

How does so many people from different walks of life experience this same phenomenon if it didn't have merit?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The same thing has happened to me my whole life. Like when I put my ear into the pillow, I can hear distant voices and distant music. I think because I had a near death experience as a infint, the vail is thin and the premortal world is on this earth and we can hear them in the next life. I'm 52 yrs old. I almost died when I was a month old. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Only when i smoke pota reply to: LittleBit111

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's possible that you have been conditioned or influenced by you parents into installing a belief that otherwise not have. I have a relative who growing up was told by her grad mother that she should never tell anyone about seeing ghost people and today she supposedly see them clear as day. But it's questionable what she actually sees and whether it is the truth. Considering she never is completely honest about the phenomenon. You get the vibe though what she says is true or alerts she believes it's like they have to be ghosts and I wonder. Da fuk ghosts? Telepathic aliens would be more convincing. a reply to: Fylgje

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's possible that you have been conditioned or influenced by you parents into installing a belief that otherwise not have. I have a relative who growing up was told by her grad mother that she should never tell anyone about seeing ghost people and today she supposedly see them clear as day. But it's questionable what she actually sees and whether it is the truth. Considering she never is completely honest about the phenomenon. You get the vibe though what she says is true or alerts she believes it's like they have to be ghosts and I wonder. Da fuk ghosts
? Telepathic aliens would be more convincing. a reply to: Fylgje

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have heard anomalous sounds before and still today. I hear chimes and bells ring of which can be attributed to tittunus or white noise of which the accounts I hear sound like just that. I have also heard infrasound of which is like evp and sounds like quick voice or gentle frightful whisper that comes from close by or in cupboard that your standing by. There is also the hearing your name being called which is common and many say they hear but there is no who said any thing. This probably is kind white noise and combined brain # up where your conscious mind and sub conscious glitch up. Then there's the night time sounds that echo from afar that you some how pick up and finally the most bizarre phenomenon that's hidden radio thingy. Which seems like when you pick up very clearly lyrics or music playing or conversations you would be convinced it's aliens, government attempts at transmitting thoughts into your head via satellite, ghosts, sub space telemetry or a your cybernetic implant acting up. That and you could be schitsofrenic especial if the voice tells you to do things or perhaps you got set up with crapy unlicensed spirit guide. Who know maybe you have nothing better to do them # with reality.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When I was a kid I did, I think I spoke about it before on ATS or elsewhere. Mostly it sounded like deep moaning or mumbling but sometimes sort of fuzzier if that makes sense. you know that thing people can do with a comb and a piece of fabric to simulate a fly sort of noise - difficult to describe.

My parents used to tell me it was their television but I'd hearit sometimes even whe I knew they were in bed and they had no TV in there.

One particular night I was in bed and could hear the noises...if I ever had to get up I'd run to where I was going, as soon as my room door opened I'd sprint and get the chills like something was right behind me. I also used to hear, or believe I heard, screams and voices coming from the toilet when I flushed it and was scared to turn my back on a flushing toilet - it still kinda gives me the chills if I think about it, normally I'll forget but occasionally it'll strike me quite suddenly while I'm at the loo and I still have to stand there and watch it flush...if I turn my back with the though still in my head I feel an urge to move quickly and get the hell outta there.

But back to the voices...there was one particular night I heard them and they were creeping me out, as yu say, incoherent. I can't hear what's being said or even say for abolute sure they're there but there's patterns, there's a sort of question/response thing at times. I got up and ran from my room to the living room and opened the door and saw my parents.

I felt safe for a second as I shut the door behind me and staterd to tell them there were voices, monsters I don't know what i was really young. I was looking at them and it suddenly dawned on me that they were talking but not moving at all - completely still.

I started to get worried and approached I think it was my mother...I reached out tto her and as I touched her she fell over, light as a feather - it was a cardboard cut-out of my mother...the really weird part is she fell over and on the back side was a huge casette tape reell which was playing, simulating her talking - I freaked the hell out and woke up screaming.

The hairs are now standing up on my neck and back at the recollection of this dream but it's certainly an interesting dream for a child of such a young age to have. I also need the toilet and am afraid to go now.
edit on 14-1-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I had a experience in the past and I believe I may have posted it here several years ago, I will try to see if I can retrieve it on ATS.

To cut short to the chase I was once in my mothers home and was laying on the couch when I herd what seem like music but couldn't make it out yet the music itself was like talking and it was not making any sense for it was like a voice but yet music all in one, the only instrument I can assume that would sound like it would be a guitar with a wa wa effect.

I ran to the window where it seem to be originating from since I thought maybe it's people outside the window conversating or such but nobody although it sounded as a familar voice.

Anyhow long story short, I believe this music or inaudible voice/voices are such as data being fed to the receiver being the person who hears it.

Either from another demension, from the ancient past or extra terrestrial life forms passed on to us.

Reason are there if you do seek to decipher its content but may take a little effort, you will know what the meaning is when you can decipher it accordingly.

Note: just my input, I really am not a expert!

Try this, if it is data as I stated go into a isolated room in home and grab and sheet of paper and a pad.... Concentrated on what you herd that day/night and although you may not make sense of what it was retrieve it as it sounded and ask questions and what ever thoughts come to mind write down, continue on as such until you are content, it may sound dumb but hey your on ATS for a reason and you may not know if it works until you try it.
edit on 14-1-2016 by 2ndSEED because: Spell check and additional texts

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

What you describe, the pattern, seems to me to be a looping. Did you live in an old house? I have gathered from listening to people who can see the other side and books ive read that when people die, their last moments on earth can be caught in a loop or pattern. There is a term for it and its actually NOT a ghost at all, just energy stuck in a pattern.

More cool than anything, totally harmless. Maybe you could investigate and solve a murder case.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleBit111

Yes, I've had this happen to me many many times!

It usually sounds like a muffled radio talk show program.
edit on Jpm1000000pmSun, 17 Jan 2016 21:03:32 -060016 13 by Mjab6910 because: (no reason given)

(post by vahrez removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: isyeye
I've been hearing the music and voices like as if it were a DJ on a radio show. Sometimes it's comedy skits, sometimes it's talk about being an addict, the music is for their "station" only they have said. I hear it very well most times, every single word. They call it the "Head Radio Network" The "DJ" is mostly a woman who calls herself Melinda. I started hearing them talking around 3 years ago.

I started a blog for this. PLEASE tell me your stories. We are not crazy! jumboscampi.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I started hearing the music around 7 years ago and then it became things in addition to the music like a woman
"DJ" called Melinda. I hear it loud and clear now. It is called the Head Radio Network. It seems to be a woman who was wanting to help people with drug and alcohol addiction who may be trying to use mind control to help them. But, I also think that I am hearing several different "stations" as I hear different agendas to what each one is trying to accomplish. The music is also written and sung only for this Head Radio Network by a man I hear called Jose. One problem that I have with the faintness of the people talking is that it is easy to interject words into what they are saying in place of not being sure of what was said and then not only do you not understand what it was that was said but I also noticed that your mind wants to keep putting the words that you put into it never being able to regain what they said.

Look, I am not a crazy person, and if you are hearing what I am hearing, you aren't either. Be careful as I have been so confused as to why this is happening to me (anywhere from thinking that it's from another dimension, to maybe something "heavenly", etc.) and just don't do anything stupid when it comes to what you think you're hearing. Please tell me your stories on the blog I started for this to try and get some answers: jumboscampi.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Every night before I go to bed or whenever I'm home alone and it's quiet I hear voices & noises. Up until about 4-5 months ago I ignored it and believed that it was all in my head until one day I thought I'd entertain the thought. I started to meditate before bed to focus on what I was hearing and recently It's become easier to "listen". I'm open to all ideas on what It could be, but it's definitely something we can't see (atm). Try to focus more on it and write down what it's like.. The only downside is that it can get really weird and unfortunately I always get too spooked out to continue. I'm waiting for the day I figure out what it is.. kinda

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join