I just watched a mind-blowing episode regarding the Travis Walton case. Perhaps the best case for an alien presence known. Here are a summary of the
1. Back from a day of logging, the crew was headed home when they witnessed strange lights in the Arizona forest.
2. As they got closer they all claimed to see a brilliantly lit, beautiful, disk shaped metallic object.
3. Walton, who knew little fear, got out of their truck and walked towards the craft. The crew shouted for him to come back but he refused to listen.
4. He as taken up into the craft and the crew fled in fear.
5. They reported this to the local sheriff who thought they were lying or pulling a prank. Or worse, murder.
6. All except for one passed a lie detector test about Walton being taken by the UFO. The other one passed it years later.
7. Walton was gone for several days, and came back unshaven in the same clothes.
8. Walton told of 4 foot beings and a medical exam. He remember a lot about his visit, and being let off an enormous craft.
9. The police detective who administered the lie detector tests calculated the odds at over 1 million to one that all of these guys could have been
SyFy will reshot this. Check it out if you get time. Anyone else catch it?
edit on 4-10-2012 by Jchristopher5 because: Typos fixed (probably still missed some)