It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there bigger HYPOCRITES on this planet then atheists???

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
reply to post by promenion

You're a great example of someone who I'm glad actually does believe in a space ghost (a god), as it seems your space ghosts rules are all that's keeping you from killing and raping.

And you just proved my point that Atheists are pushy, incompetent, ignorant and offensive who lack the knowledge and substance of conversation which result in mocking and trying to humiliate a person, thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Self defeating argument crits you for 4 billion......

Even if all you say were true, i'd still rather not need to be told not to rape and murder.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Even if all you say were true, i'd still rather not need to be told not to rape and murder.

Yet people are and still rape and murder.
Dont you watch the news.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I honestly cannot believe that this thread just keeps going and going. Can somebody please just call a truce already?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Dont you watch the news.

What are you saying? that all those who murder and rape need a space ghost to tell them to stop their horrific actions?

Is this all that stops you from doing the same?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Dont you watch the news.

What are you saying? that all those who murder and rape need a space ghost to tell them to stop their horrific actions?

Is this all that stops you from doing the same?

The space ghost is funny, not really. In fact to refer to our God as a space God shows how unbalanced your attitude is. You condemn yourself buy the hate in your argument.

Some would say you dont need to be told not to be nasty, yet you are though you know its wrong.

Some, whatever they believe, are told right from wrong and still always do wrong. Go watch the news.

If I didnt believe in God would I do wrong, abso- freaking-loutely

Then I would be an atheist and I could tell you to stop your bitchin moanin and moralising. I would make up my own rules that suit me. If some whiny little sook suggested I should do what is right, then I would do what I think is right. As many do now, watch the news.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

The space ghost is funny, not really. In fact to refer to our God as a space God shows how unbalanced your attitude is. You condemn yourself buy the hate in your argument.

Some would say you dont need to be told not to be nasty, yet you are though you know its wrong.

Some, whatever they believe, are told right from wrong and still always do wrong. Go watch the news.

Then I would be an atheist and I could tell you to stop your bitchin moanin and moralising. I would make up my own rules that suit me. If some whiny little sook suggested I should do what is right, then I would do what I think is right. As many do now, watch the news.

I find 'space ghost' to be the most accurate description of the creature you and others believe exists, if you find it to be 'nasty' well that's your problem.

People should always do what they believe is right, not what some bronze age desert religion thought to be right over 2000 Years ago.

No-one always does wrong, did Hitler always do wrong as a young baby?

You have a very skewed opinion of people and society, maybe you should watch something other than the news and maybe intergrate yourself into the world outside of your space ghost.

But then again if your space ghost is all that's keeping you from raping and murdering, maybe you shouldn't....

edit on 21-10-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I find 'space ghost' to be the most accurate description of the creature you and others believe exists, if you find it to be 'nasty' well that's your problem.

People should always do what they believe is right, not what some bronze age desert religion thought to be right over 2000 Years ago.

No-one always does wrong, did Hitler always do wrong as a young baby?

You have a very skewed opinion of people and society, maybe you should watch something other than the news and maybe intergrate yourself into the world outside of your space ghost.

But then again if your space ghost is all that's keeping you from raping and murdering, maybe you shouldn't....

You deny your antagonism, you are a nasty piece of work then. I dont deny the evil that comes from me.

Hitler did wrong, did you miss history.

Maybe you should get of the computer you seem addicted to and go out into the world yourself. You would then see its not all roses and unicorns. Hey look at this site, read some pages. Its all about the evil men do.

My Space Ghost states clearly it is a bad world full of horrible people. I agree with those comments 2000 years old and still relevant today. Nothing has improved, probably gotten worse. You can deny it if you like.

As for rape and murder, it could be all to possible just like most of society today.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You deny your antagonism, you are a nasty piece of work then. I dont deny the evil that comes from me.

Hitler did wrong, did you miss history.

Maybe you should get of the computer you seem addicted to and go out into the world yourself. You would then see its not all roses and unicorns. Hey look at this site, read some pages. Its all about the evil men do.

My Space Ghost states clearly it is a bad world full of horrible people. I agree with those comments 2000 years old and still relevant today. Nothing has improved, probably gotten worse. You can deny it if you like.

As for rape and murder, it could be all to possible just like most of society today.

I don't care if you choose to find what I have to say to be antagonistic, at all. Your feelings are completely irrelevant to me. The fact you think I should care says a lot about the ego you have. But then again you think you have personal relationship with the master of the universe so I shouldn't be supprised really.

Then when you also reffer to your master as a Space Ghost, well........

You should take more time to read and understand what you're replying to. I didn't say Hitler never did wrong, I corrected you on your claim that some (people) always do wrong, I didn't claim he (Hitler) never did wrong.

It must be very lonely and miserable for you if you think the world is bad and full of horrible people, this does explain your attitude though and is typical of followers of Space Ghosts.

If you're blaming society for your urges to rape and kill you're a very typical believer, unwilling or unable to take personal responcibility for your actions.

Don't you see the irony in you mentioning unicorns?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by promenion

Originally posted by windword

The Ten Commandments came from Moses, right?

Moses was a murderer, who killed an Egyptian soldier. He knew it was wrong and the Egyptians knew it was wrong, and he was on the run.

The Code of Hannarabi, the biblical text which gives us "an eye for and eye," along with the flood mythology, came out of ancient Babylon, which pre-dated Moses.

So, between the Egyptians and the Babylonians, we know that laws, values and morals existed before biblical times. Christianity nor Judaism hold the mortgage on ethics, morals or values. The society in which one belongs to does.

The way society is and behaves is due to religion, in Christian (majority) countries you don't see beheadings and pouring acid on women's faces or suicide bombers blowing up children, in Islamic countries its part of their society, which Was shaped according to their religion-Islam.

Because of Christianity, because of 10 Commandments given to Moses, we have rules, we known those rules are good, their not evil, they don't tell us to kill or pour acid on women, they are simple rules to live by. Religion is great, Jesus spoke the truth, people are wrong. And I don't expect anyone to believe in anything, but if everyone lived by the 10 Commandments we'd have a much safer and peaceful world.

If believing in nothing as Atheists do, or that human beings are just a piece of meat, then why care if they die, go hungry, starve, why care about war where millions of pieces of meat get slaughtered. Stalin, an atheist, murdered millions of people, more of his own people than anyone on Earth, burned churches, killed priests, sent women and children to Gulags. You see, being an Atheist or having one as a leader is very dangerous because he has nothing to live for or fear of being wrong and or murdering millions of people, why care about people? do I care how bacon feels?

God gave humanity free will, its your responsibility to live your life, to experience hard times, to fight for what you believe is right, to pursue happiness. Jesus was right and told the truth.

I hope you realise that the large majority in Christian countries completely ignores the 10 commandments...just like many Muslims ignore rules in the Qran.

And once again: Morals are imposed by SOCIETY, NOT religion. That's why you have different laws in various Christian countries, and different laws in different Muslim countries.

Your problem is that you seem to group entire people and automatically assume they all agree. For example, you comically believe all Muslims are ok with acid attacks of fundamentalists...and that's NUTS! Just like it's nuts to claim all Christians are so bat# crazy they believe in a literal global flood, or literal interpretation of Genesis.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by promenion

You're a great example of someone who I'm glad actually does believe in a space ghost (a god), as it seems your space ghosts rules are all that's keeping you from killing and raping.

And you just proved my point that Atheists are pushy, incompetent, ignorant and offensive who lack the knowledge and substance of conversation which result in mocking and trying to humiliate a person, thank you.

Pointing out that your entire belief isn't supported by objective evidence isn't "mocking you"...it's stating a FACT

You might not like that fact, but that doesn't change anything

Mocking would be this...but it's funny because he's speaking the truth:

edit on 21-10-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

So the only thing that stops you from going ape# is your belief in god? That's a pretty scary thought

I always figured "don't be a dick" was common sense...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Space ghost

The Sun is God. It is obvious without it we would be blind and would not be here. The world would be in darkness also.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Well it's certainly a celestial benefactor :-)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I don't care if you choose to find what I have to say to be antagonistic, at all. Your feelings are completely irrelevant to me. The fact you think I should care says a lot about the ego you have. But then again you think you have personal relationship with the master of the universe so I shouldn't be supprised really.

Then when you also reffer to your master as a Space Ghost, well........

You should take more time to read and understand what you're replying to. I didn't say Hitler never did wrong, I corrected you on your claim that some (people) always do wrong, I didn't claim he (Hitler) never did wrong.

It must be very lonely and miserable for you if you think the world is bad and full of horrible people, this does explain your attitude though and is typical of followers of Space Ghosts.

If you're blaming society for your urges to rape and kill you're a very typical believer, unwilling or unable to take personal responcibility for your actions.

Don't you see the irony in you mentioning unicorns?

I didnt blame society. The reality is thats the person I am.
If you want to call my God a space Ghost thats fine. He died on a cross, names from people like you arnt so bad in reality.
So I am under the understanding you believe the world is unicorns and butterflys and you think I am delusional believing in a space Ghost
Go get your head read.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

So the only thing that stops you from going ape# is your belief in god? That's a pretty scary thought

Yeah, go preach your morals to some kids on the street, the ones who cause you to lock your doors at night.
Where do you live, Wonkas chocolate factory.

Cowardice is not an excuse or fear of being called an name like a dick. I am guessing you lock your doors and hide at night.
Cowardice is not justice.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Pointing out that your entire belief isn't supported by objective evidence isn't "mocking you"...it's stating a FACT

You might not like that fact, but that doesn't change anything

Mocking would be this...but it's funny because he's speaking the truth:

No Christians dont deny it, we call it faith, the same faith religious atheists have in their chosen belief of evolution.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I didnt blame society. The reality is thats the person I am.
If you want to call my God a space Ghost thats fine. He died on a cross, names from people like you arnt so bad in reality.
So I am under the understanding you believe the world is unicorns and butterflys and you think I am delusional believing in a space Ghost
Go get your head read.

That's just the person you are........someone who would rape and murder if you weren't told not to. Reproduction would be irresponsible.

I don't need your or anyone else's permission to describe a figment of your imagination as a space ghost.

Your space ghost is dead?? Or did it rise from the grave like a shambling zombie only to continue to be a space ghost? In reality it didn't really die did it?

So you believe that there are only two possible options for the world?

1) A horrible place filled with bad people

Or

2) A world filled with unicorns (as in the bible) and butterflies

but nothing inbetween?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No Christians dont deny it, we call it faith, the same faith religious atheists have in their chosen belief of evolution.

Evolution isn't a belief, it's a FACT...one that is backed up by OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE.

I find it laughable that you pretend your religious belief that isn't backed up by evidence (and in many cases DEMONSTRABLY wrong) is somehow the same as a fully backed up scientific theory. You can't be that brainwashed

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yeah, go preach your morals to some kids on the street, the ones who cause you to lock your doors at night.
Where do you live, Wonkas chocolate factory.

Cowardice is not an excuse or fear of being called an name like a dick. I am guessing you lock your doors and hide at night.
Cowardice is not justice.

What are you talking about? What does cowardice have to do with any of that???

Fact is, morals are imposed by society and NOT religion...at least unless you live in a theocracy, and thankfully we don't (just like many countries on earth aren't)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join