It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Muhammad Cartoon A Day

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by PurpleChiten

After reading your latest thread, I realize now your aim is nothing but political trolling. I won't continue to feed the trolling.

Trolling???? Dude, I don't even get into the political stuff. However, the quotes I found showed clearly exactly what I was saying. THAT is why I made the other thread, it was so darned blatant!

You can't accuse someone of political trolling if they hardly ever get into any of the politics .... sheeesh.

As we have been discussing via PM, there is a huge difference between citing specific examples of your argument and backing up your claims with credible polls, and just coming out like you did and accusing the vast majority of half the country's citizens of being Nazi supporters. THAT is political trolling, which is why your thread got 404'd.

That's exactly what the extremist political trolls from the right do anytime ANYONE ever stands up and calls them on what they do on a daily basis. (not that I'm saying you do that, I have no idea which side you are on since I never go there)

So you admit it's a trolling tactic? Case closed.
edit on 3-10-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Posting Bans are next, this is your warning.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Please don't take this as a provocation, I just want to be sure I'm understanding the application of the TOS and rules here: my post was deleted because I was questioning the actions of a moderator, not because I summarized the content of a deleted post, right? Or is it both? I just want to make sure I'm avoiding the right thing in the future. TIA

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join