It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Now Dead. 30 Papers Suggest DNA is Encoded Intelligently

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

They are all possible, I'm just saying there is no proof they occur because of evolution.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Target food was never meant to be a precurser to evolution, you totally missed the point.

Target food proves intelligent involvment. There is no way a species can be programmed with knowing what to eat without that food being KNOWN about to begin with.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Evolution is nothing more than a Rube Goldberg machine.

In case you don't know what that is, People will take things of various nature and connect them together in a way that makes them appear to work together.

Evolution is the same in many ways, adaptation has never been explained as to why its part of evolution, we are just suppose to assume that it is. Macroevolution has never been confirmed or witnessed. Sections of the Rube Goldberg machine seem to be a higher target for failure, just like how some parts of evolution ends up being failure.

The only difference is that a Rube Goldberg can be watched, and evolution cant, and of course the machine is man made.

The analage is good because what it really explains is how somone just grabbed a bunch of random things and put them together to try to make them work like a theory. The problem is they don't work, as most of its never been witnessed or proven. It's because of this reason, evolution will remain hallmarked a hypothesis. It's just a bunch of things connected together in the minds of some people. There is no proof that adaptation is part of the process of evolution, it appears that Darwin just decided to throw that in the mix, like the rest of the theory. There is no proof that when changes do occur, that its because of evolution. We do however have proof that some changes to CNV's appear to be from ADHD, as an example. Of course evolutionists would seriously claim that these changes are from evolution but as you can see thats false, unless the process of evolution has decided to patent itself in the ADHD market
. To prove this point, scientists have also figured out that the introduction of lead into ones system is whats causing the ADHD, and there are genetic changes that match.

Evolution is not falsifiable, its not predictable, its not recreatable, its not tracable, its not identifiable. There is no way that anything missing so much could be a scientific theory, it doesn't even appear to be a theory at this point, but it could be a hypothesis.

Scientific theories might start out as hypothesis, but after 150 years, evoluton should have been proven by now. Believing that its not possible to prove because it happens over such a long period of time is like saying our scientists are to stupid to take that into account when looking at fossils. Believing that speciation proves we share a common ancestor with apes is jumping to a hell of a lot of conclusions. But thats what evolution is all about, jumping to conclusions with nothing to back it up.
Speciation has NEVER been observed in most species.
Macroevolution has never been observed or traced back.
Adaptation has never been explained as to why its assumed to be part of evolution, just that we know that it is.

Rube Goldberg machines can be a lot of fun, but sooner or later something is going to not sync right and totally mess up the rest of the game. That would be Target Food.
Target food has proven that species have a direction when seeking food. This has been proven both by the fact that some species are eating the only food they have ever tried, that we know of, and are healthy from what we can tell. We never see any experimental stage for them to determine this food, its as if they have known about it from birth. We know this to be true because not only do they seem to go straight to the target food, but they also arne't trying things like rocks and dirt.

Target food, and phases of hunger, is observed based on research done by a plethora of scientists, and the diets of just about any species, including humans.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Good God!!!

This madness continues

All I can say is......why are people still entertaining this nonsense and delusions known as tooth?
edit on 12-11-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

Target food was never meant to be a precurser to evolution, you totally missed the point.

Target food proves intelligent involvment. There is no way a species can be programmed with knowing what to eat without that food being KNOWN about to begin with.

And that's YOUR random claim. Nobody else makes that claim, and you have presented ZERO evidence to support it. Even worse, we KNOW how animals and food sources co-evolve

In short: Tooth, stop talking out of your ass and open a biology book

Macroevolution has never been confirmed or witnessed.

Also, when you post uneducated garbage like that you're showing everyone how DISHONEST you are given that macroevolution has been witnessed both in the lab and in nature...and examples have been provided. You are essentially coming on this forum with the goal to DUMB DOWN people and to spread IGNORANCE based on a completely bat# crazy mini-religion you created for yourself. It's clownish, laughable...and as I said incredibly dishonest. You are simply lying to people to sell them your laughable mini-religion...quite sad really

edit on 13-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

They are all possible, I'm just saying there is no proof they occur because of evolution.

They don't occur because of evolution. Rather, evolution is their end result.
edit on 13-11-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Double post...but posting it twice might have a higher chance at it finally sinking in

edit on 12-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't count on it, but it's worth a shot.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Well if someone would post some actual proof that could stand up in science maybe I wouldn't go La, la, la, la,la.

What do you expect me to do when you try to spoon feed me unproven thoeries?

Toothy, in your view, what DOES constitute evidence?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

They don't occur because of evolution. Rather, evolution is their end result.
edit on 13-11-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

Why is it so hard for them to understand that evolution is a process, not a cause?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

All I can say is......why are people still entertaining this nonsense and delusions known as tooth?
Because the lame video doesn't dismiss the idea of intervention.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And that's YOUR random claim. Nobody else makes that claim, and you have presented ZERO evidence to support it. Even worse, we KNOW how animals and food sources co-evolve
That still doesn't explain how it is that a species knows what its supposed to eat. Intelligence is required for that to take place, next your going to try to tell me that evolution programmed all the intelligence.

In short: Tooth, stop talking out of your ass and open a biology book
If biology books claim that species experiment to determine what they want to eat, that is false, and doesn't explain why that experimental stage is NEVER mentioned along with any species diet.

Also, when you post uneducated garbage like that you're showing everyone how DISHONEST you are given that macroevolution has been witnessed both in the lab and in nature...and examples have been provided. You are essentially coming on this forum with the goal to DUMB DOWN people and to spread IGNORANCE based on a completely bat# crazy mini-religion you created for yourself. It's clownish, laughable...and as I said incredibly dishonest. You are simply lying to people to sell them your laughable mini-religion...quite sad really
Macroevolution that takes millions of years to witness has not been witnessed in a lab, YOU LIE! And if it has been witnessed, why havnen't we witnessed humans evolving? Because you LIE!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Toothy, in your view, what DOES constitute evidence?
Oh heck I'm easy, anything that can make it past a hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Why is it so hard for them to understand that evolution is a process, not a cause?
If evolution makes DNA changes in an organism, and you are speaking about it after the fact, you can say caused. Something had to make those changes and even if it were magic, or unidentified evolution, there is always cause and effect. The process of evolution is not different to this scientific term, with the exception that its process has never been identified, in other words we aren't sure that its evolution in process or things like ADHD that appear to be changing our genes.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Tooth, we KNOW how species and their food sources evolve in tandem...hell, changes in that relationship are a key driver of evolution.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If evolution makes DNA changes in an organism, and you are speaking about it after the fact, you can say caused. Something had to make those changes and even if it were magic, or unidentified evolution, there is always cause and effect. The process of evolution is not different to this scientific term, with the exception that its process has never been identified, in other words we aren't sure that its evolution in process or things like ADHD that appear to be changing our genes.

Evolution isn't the cause, it's the PROCESS. The cause can be a whole array of things like changes in the environment, changes in food sources, competition from another species...toooons of reasons. Those are causing the process to take place.

I won't even get into your misinterpretation of ADHD studies because you made it clear your too brainwashed by your mini-religion to objectively look at a scientific study

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Tooth, we KNOW how species and their food sources evolve in tandem...hell, changes in that relationship are a key driver of evolution.
Like evolution has been witnessed, as if.

You and I wouldn't be having this conversation if that were true. No one has ever witnessed evolution, or at least a species becoming another species through off spring.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Evolution isn't the cause, it's the PROCESS. The cause can be a whole array of things like changes in the environment, changes in food sources, competition from another species...toooons of reasons. Those are causing the process to take place.

I won't even get into your misinterpretation of ADHD studies because you made it clear your too brainwashed by your mini-religion to objectively look at a scientific study
So then by you own admission, evolution is only because of these outside elements. So if my mother smoked while pregnant with my sister, and that gave her ADHD, your saying thats part of evolution.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Like evolution has been witnessed, as if.

You and I wouldn't be having this conversation if that were true. No one has ever witnessed evolution, or at least a species becoming another species through off spring.

Not only has it been witnessed both in the lab and in nature, we are ACTIVELY applying it in modern medicine. If the theory was wrong, we wouldn't have all those meds

Just because you close your eyes and ears to facts doesn't change anything...evolution is a FACT. And you can scream like a little girl until you turn blue, that won't change anything

I'd tell you to get a basic biology book and to educate yourself...but we both know your religious brainwashing prevents you from looking at facts.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

So then by you own admission, evolution is only because of these outside elements. So if my mother smoked while pregnant with my sister, and that gave her ADHD, your saying thats part of evolution.

Once again you show off your incredible lack of education and willingness to learn

Your mom smoking and causing harm to the unborn child isn't evolution...just like you taking an overdose of heroine isn't evolution. It doesn't have any effects on your kids for example, so those external influences don't carry forward. And no, ADHD doesn't change genes...those with ADHD show a common train when it comes to genese. That's not the same. But who are we kidding here, you'll just ignore that FACT again and keep on using your uneducated interpretation of that ADHD study

If anyone ever needed to learn about basic biology it's you

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Once again you show off your incredible lack of education and willingness to learn

Your mom smoking and causing harm to the unborn child isn't evolution.
Exactly, but since scientists just figured this out recently, that means that those changes would have been viewed as evolution. Which is entirely my point, how do you not know that ALL changes actually come from different things just like ADHD? You don't, you don't even know whats causing the changes, and its never been verfied, your just guessing its evolution.

...just like you taking an overdose of heroine isn't evolution. It doesn't have any effects on your kids for example, so those external influences don't carry forward. And no, ADHD doesn't change genes...those with ADHD show a common train when it comes to genese. That's not the same. But who are we kidding here, you'll just ignore that FACT again and keep on using your uneducated interpretation of that ADHD study

If anyone ever needed to learn about basic biology it's you
More times than not, genes are found to be deleted in certain areas and others are found to be multiplied, it just so happens that they also have ADHD. I'm sure the introduction of lead into ones system is what causes it, just like all the websites are saying.

Action / reaction, hows that for biology? Everything that is found to be a change in the evolutionary steps I'm sure is nothing more than exposure to specific things. This does not mean that I share a common ancestor with apes
Thats like saying my car can fly because it has four tires.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join