It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by Springer
Here is what I find "disturbing" about the legality of the photo:
1. The person is including himself in the photo via the mirror.
2. If the photo had been only of the goats and landscape the photo would have been more "legit".
3. CGI or a UFO app have to be considered.
4. As taken, the photo smacks of poor composition and would not be of interest.
5. In light of the above the resultant photo looks like a setup as otherwise there is no reason for the photo.
I'm suspicious and you, Springer, should have higher standards.
edit on 30-9-2012 by The Shrike because: To add details.
Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Originally posted by Popular
ro post by DeadSeraph
Its called a sticker.
A sticker in the middle of the rear view mirror?