It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crete UFO Image Captured - What Is It?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Damn too bad we can'T get a bit clearer. If we could see it in the sunglasses it would at least prove that the object was really in the sky to start with. Thank you anyways man
edit on 1-10-2012 by ExNihilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Buckle reflection in the mirror?Reversed and upside down.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Buckle reflection in the mirror?Reversed and upside down.

Saw it then realized it can not be upside down only an horizontal reverse is possible in a mirror. And why would that stain appear in the sky on the picture.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow, and I thought my post was a bit of a stretch.

I don't know man, it looks pretty dark back there to cause such a big reflection.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
if you want to listen but don't have a Radio , you can DL a free App if you have a smart phone , i just did ... works great

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This thing can be 3 things

1.ufo
2.tent
3.sea mattress

if i had to choose i d go with sea mattress.But i really am not so sure.Might be the real deal

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Looking further at the closeup i put up on the eyeglasses, the white space between the 2 objects (goats) is between the two goats on the right, so imaging the UFO in this case would be out of range of the sunglass reflection.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I've highlighted what I'm trying to point out. Obviously it takes pictures to catch peoples attention. I do not have photoshop on my PC so I cannot adjust the contrast to make what I've circled more visible.

If you want to see a better shot at what I've circled, please go back to page 2 and view the post by RoScoLaz.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Can someone much smarter than myself explain to me why the pixels just come to an abrupt end on the right side of this craft?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Oh that is just a monochromic defraction of interferring pixelization of the chromatic colors

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

This is highly disrespectful and just plain right disrespectful. I wonder how many videos and pictures that are in the ufo section that resemble this same picture but was…never mind.
'ATS EXCLUSIVE''
'A photo shoped picture'

edit on 1-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ExNihilo

I was gunna say that, but I didn't to show off.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExNihilo
reply to post by charlyv

Damn too bad we can'T get a bit clearer. If we could see it in the sunglasses it would at least prove that the object was really in the sky to start with. Thank you anyways man

It doesn't have to show up in the sunglasses for it to be there. Just because you cannot see something with your naked eye does not mean it isn't there.

The human eye cannot see radio waves, but we know they exist and we have the technology to "see" them for us. Same goes for other things, and the same is possible for things we don't yet know how to "see".

My ears hear ringing constantly...yet to my knowledge there isn't a device that can prove to anyone else that the ringing exists. Sort of the same as this case... ya follow me?
edit on 1-10-2012 by higherconscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still Naive?
I've highlighted what I'm trying to point out. Obviously it takes pictures to catch peoples attention. I do not have photoshop on my PC so I cannot adjust the contrast to make what I've circled more visible.

If you want to see a better shot at what I've circled, please go back to page 2 and view the post by RoScoLaz.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

Interesting. I will apply my equipment to that image, I will do it from the original.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Good post but i don't believe it, looks to dodgy. Come on, if i had posted this photo rest of the ATS community would be calling "FAKE!" instantly. But hey you know where im getting at.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by ExNihilo

I was gunna say that, but I didn't to show off.

Note : I have no clue what i'm saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

If you could, adjust the contrasts to get a better view at what I think I'm seeing. I believe I see a set of eyes and a neck/torso but perhaps its a case of "seeing what I want to see" although I'm completely objective.

If you can, I'd like to see what you come up with. Even if you cannot post the images I look forward to your opinion on what that may be.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't see how this could be a Mylar ballon. It would have to be very close to appear that large. It is obviously not that close. Lets not over-reach for a ordinary explanation. It's not a reflexion, artifact, or moisture either. There is something in the sky, that has been expertly analyzed and found to not have been faked. I don't know what it is but stretching to identify a "round" object in "square" terms is getting us nowhere fast.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am sticking to my Scarab theory because:

1) It's a common bug on Crete.
2) It's a highly reflective bug.
3) They polarize light and can look somewhat colorless through a polarizer. (she probably did not use one).
4) They have a green tint, as the original UO does.
5) She says she didn't see it, and a flying beetle is unlikely to get noticed.
6) It does resemble the profile of the flying beetle, if you don't manipulate the photo, and look at the original zoom.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by zayonara

If it was a bug would you be able to see it in the reflection? I would think so but im not seeing one in the mirror...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join