It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Clown Posse files lawsuit against FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I'm sure the Bloods and Crips consider themselves families too.

That could be true, but you can put juggalos together in a room and you won't get them trying to kill each other, nor do they fight over the neighborhood block they live on. Can you say that about the Bloods and Crips?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The point I was making was that people may or may not regard themselves as a "gang" but if they act like a gang, then that's what they are.

Some people have enough maturity to not deny that they act in a gang-like manner some don't. That doesn't make them mature individuals, but it certainly makes them more mature than those that participate in a gang but deny that that's what they're doing.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by eNumbra
That could be true, but you can put juggalos together in a room and you won't get them trying to kill each other, nor do they fight over the neighborhood block they live on. Can you say that about the Bloods and Crips?

Of course not, but the Bloods and Crips are rival gangs, they won't fight amongst themselves.

At least the Bloods don't have a history of it, the Crips did.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here you go....

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

The fact is ICP, the two rappers, are not gang members or the leaders of any gang. Their fans are not gang members. They are not pulling off organized crime to support themselves. That said, I'm sure there are some ICP fans who do criminal acts, same goes any Dead Head or Lil Wayne fan, but at the end of the day ICP is not a gang and neither are their fans.

I've worked with gang members, Latin Kings, MS 13, Bloods, and Crips, and the Juggalos aint it. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they are a gang.

What some insight to what a real gang is then watch the History Channel series Gangland. ICP is not and will never be featured on that show, ever.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by eNumbra

I've worked with gang members, Latin Kings, MS 13, Bloods, and Crips, and the Juggalos aint it. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they are a gang.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I never said they were, I was making a point about how people categorize themselves; and the fact that it was insisted that they were a "family" but not a gang.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Not at all true, Bloods do in fact fight against fellow Bloods. Same goes for any gang.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Family does not equal gang. ICP and their fans are a dysfunctional family of loons, at best.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Dude these people terrorized downtown Reno for YEARS. I didn't need the media to say squat. I was there to see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Dude these people terrorized downtown Reno for YEARS. I didn't need the media to say squat. I was there to see it.

And the question still stands as to how do you know they are true juggalos or are they just saying they were juggalos?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Swills

It happened twice in Reno and it never made it to the news. It was two males in their early 20s and they beat a 60 year old homeless man to death at Wingfield park in 2008.

It happened again in 2010 about 4 miles down the riverwalk by two different young males who were from the same crowd.

There have been multiple stabbings and beatings by these people. Some of which I have witnessed. Not all of it makes it to the news.
edit on 30-9-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

So the band is guilty of this by affiliation? Because some maniacs acted criminally they are somehow all responsible?

Okay, so by that logic, Christianity should be called a gang, and there should be a massive crackdown on their members. There have been THOUSANDS of criminal acts perpetrated by people who believe in Christ, and that makes ALL CHRISTIANS responsible.

Seriously, your logic is so flawed it renders me almost speechless. Almost.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Did I say that? No.

Juggalos are, on the other hand, a gang of methed out morons. At least in Reno.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Might be all the ICP tshirts and the fact that they yell "Juggalos" "Woop Woop".

Believe me, I am more than familiar with this scum.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Okay, so by that logic, Christianity should be called a gang, and there should be a massive crackdown on their members. There have been THOUSANDS of criminal acts perpetrated by people who believe in Christ, and that makes ALL CHRISTIANS responsible.

We could add all religions in with that, plus we need to add law enforcement in there also as they are an organized group of individuals that also do things that break the law.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So this happened for years? During this time did you take a picture or film these events? You make it sound as if these people actually overran downtown Reno but yet it was never reported in your news? Like really?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Might be all the ICP tshirts and the fact that they yell "Juggalos" "Woop Woop".

And that alone makes them a Juggalo?

Hey wait don't the members of law enforcement wear the same shirts so that means they are a gang also, and what about the military they have the same problem where certain members commit crimes does that mean the military is or should be considered a gang?

That goes along with your way of thinking does it not?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok. You're all correct. These are sweet innocent misunderstood people with nothing but good intentions.

It's amazing what people will rationalize.

These people ARE a gang. They act like a gang, they engage in criminal activity like a gang. All of which I have witnessed.

Why you people feel the need to defend scum like this is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ex-icp fan here.

Wouldn't they be more considered a cult than a gang

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Ok. You're all correct. These are sweet innocent misunderstood people with nothing but good intentions.

It's amazing what people will rationalize.

These people ARE a gang. They act like a gang, they engage in criminal activity like a gang. All of which I have witnessed.

Why you people feel the need to defend scum like this is beyond me.

From my common sense perspective, i think you are being a codger.
Its ok....it happens to us all as we get older. LOL

From the business perspective, ICP is a brand. The fans of this brand can behave however they want, but for the government to single the brand itself out and label it negatively will harm the brand. ICP has every right to protect their brand And this is what I support.

The behaviors of hooligans is indefensible. But it is not an ICP gang, unless ICP coordinates/encourages it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The very fact that there are still juggalos, tells us we're not where we need to be at this point in our spiritual evolution. Criminals and swine, the lot of them.

Personal experience should trump whether there are news reports or not. If you've ever been around these savages, you know all you need to know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join