It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Clown Posse files lawsuit against FBI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

If you oppose what the FBI has done to ICP fans, you will want to read about FBI illegal covert activities that are ongoing. I have been writing my story for some time now and you can read it with a search for "New police weapon against homeless" and "Historic coverup of FBI and police crimes currently taking place". Please share those threads with anyone you know who believes our constitutional rights are worth protecting. Bill Anderson [email protected]

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Just for those that didn't get your post, let's let family guy explain it:

I've also been looking into this lawsuit and what I find funny is how this news dates back from last year. I even found articles about the ICP suing people for making fun of them in 2006, and I vaguely remember this somehow... As for the dates about suing the feds, it was probably just because some websites have a poorly programmed date system but when did this actually begin?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"Lawsuits: how do they work"?

Will they wear their clown makeup in federal court?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

I believe that both performers are smarter than they let on.

I asked an ICP fan what he thought of their music and he told me about the covert Christian messages.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
"Lawsuits: how do they work"?

Will they wear their clown makeup in federal court?

Well, there's been worse. Remember the battle of the socks? Mascots (sock puppets) were battling it in court like 10 years ago.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join