It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Clown Posse files lawsuit against FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

ICP and their fans the Juggalos are a crude bunch of folks who truly do not give an F. If you're not familiar with ICP google is your friend but chances are you won't like them once you discover who they are. Me personally I like some of their music but I would never go to any ICP concert and that's because I'm not man enough

In any case, it appears the FBI has listed ICP and their fans as a gang so when ICP got word of this they submitted a FOIA to the FBI inquiring more information but as per usual the Gov't isn't giving up information easily so a lawsuit is on it's way.

I for one fully support ICP. God speed.

Insane Clown Posse files lawsuit against FBI

rt.com...

Insane Clown Posse, a Detroit-based rap act that mixes circus-infused rhythms with rhymes of lore and gore, has sued the FBI for ignoring a Freedom of Information Act request for evidence supporting the agency’s grouping of ICP fans as gang members.

A press release posted by the group on their official website this week acknowledges that an attorney for ICP filed a lawsuit against the FBI on Tuesday, September 25.

Lawyers for the group submitted a FOIA request in August to see copies of any and all documents that back up the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s inclusion of ICP fans — self-described “Juggalos” — on the FBI’s 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment’s report (.pdf). For failing to respond within the federally required timeframe, lawyers for ICP and their label, Psychopathic Records, intend on taking them to court.

The press release posted on InsaneClownPossee.com says that plaintiffs “filed suit against the FBI in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, alleging the FBI’s violation of the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) for its failure to produce any documentary evidence in support of the FBI’s classification of the groups’ fan base, the Juggalos, as a gang” in last year’s report.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Way to go ICP!

I am a fan of their music, come on how can you not like it, they are funny and real at the same time.

Hope they win the suit!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Their musics ok, their films are pretty funny. Like you said, god speed to them. I hope we find out the result of this.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This was already posted not too long back.

On the other hand, who cares?

They should be happy that they're now considered a "gang". It increases their notoriety.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Swills

This was already posted not too long back.

On the other hand, who cares?

They should be happy that they're now considered a "gang". It increases their notoriety.

They'd rather be unknown than be known as a "gang", seriously, I've been into those dudes for years. They don't mind being called freaks/weirdos or anything like that, but they take the whole "we are not a gang" thing very seriously.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I actually like them and what made me like them was their various interviews on the Howard Stern show. Their musci is fun and hilarious while also disgusting but so is Eminems music or any other rapper out there but as I get older I grow up little by little

I grew up on gangsta rap and rock n roll!
edit on 30-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
They are a bunch of thugs. In Reno they terrorized the downtown area near the riverwalk for years until the police finally kicked them out.

They've mugged people, assaulted many, killed a few of the homeless in the area, they deal meth as well as using it.

They're a gang if I ever saw one.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Who cares? Apparently not you so why even bother opening the thread or posting in it? I care about this issue and I will be following it as best I can thanks to the internet. As far as this already being posted I doubt it. Their lawsuit was file this past Tuesday and the search feature comes up with nothing.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Anyone is who aware of the Juggalos and ICP know that they are violent people who don't give an F but as far what you've accused them of do you have any sources? Murdering homeless people? Really?

I've found this so far but it didn't happen in Reno.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
come on how can you not like it

... Miracles.

To the topic, good, not that anything would probably come of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It happened twice in Reno and it never made it to the news. It was two males in their early 20s and they beat a 60 year old homeless man to death at Wingfield park in 2008.

It happened again in 2010 about 4 miles down the riverwalk by two different young males who were from the same crowd.

There have been multiple stabbings and beatings by these people. Some of which I have witnessed. Not all of it makes it to the news.
edit on 30-9-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So our only source is you? Not news at all? How about police reports?

I did find this website which proclaims it has the top 10 most disgusting acts committed by Juggalos, www.ranker.com..., but lets be honest, people who have mental problems are mixed up in this group AND I'm sure we can find reports of similar incidents with any gangsta rap fan (which is even easier since a lot them relate to real gangs or are members themselves).

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

All I have are my personal accounts.

Sorry it isn't to your satisfaction.

I know the kind of disgusting people who are in this group in Reno and they are all criminal scum as far as the downtown business owners and people such as myself are concerned. There's a reason they were kicked out by the police.

But that's fine. You can discount my experience with them if you want.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Not so much discounting it but it's definitely is a case of your word against theirs, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

They are a bunch of thugs. In Reno they terrorized the downtown area near the riverwalk for years until the police finally kicked them out.

And you know for a fact that those involved in these crimes are in fact juggalos and just not any joe blow the media and law enforcement want to say are juggalos?

In fact Juggalos are a family and not a gang no matter what the FBI want people to believe.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have some pretty eclectic ranges in music that I regularly listen to. From Kiri Te Kanawa to Bullet for my Valentine, it all gets some time on my playlist.

Having said that, I wouldn't put this garbage on my mp3 player. Regardless, I wish them the best of luck. The best kind of free speech is that which you find repulsive.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

In fact Juggalos are a family and not a gang no matter what the FBI want people to believe.

I'm sure the Bloods and Crips consider themselves families too.
edit on 9/30/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Yes they do consider themselves a family but they also consider themselves a gang, and that's because they are an organized crime family where as ICP and their fans certainly are not.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

So they're mature enough to stop denying it then?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Huh? Mature enough to stop denying what exactly? And I wouldn't never consider ICP or their fans mature, or any real gang member.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join