It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Rover fakery - Shocking PROOF like never before seen!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Look I could be way off base here. But lets try to look at this from one vantage point. I mean, take it with a grain of salt if you want but....

here it goes....(your in for the thrill ride of your life! ;-)

Lets say you have a criminal, some mafia group, who are well renowned for there lies, cheating, deception etc etc. So lets say you hand over to them a project that would normally cost billions. But they do some research and figures out that infact he could do the project for just hundreds of thousands, fake it, and then they could pocket the difference.

to make matters worse the project is just the kind that could be easily faked and no one would ever know any different. Also it's the kind of project that if faked no one would really get all that hurt by the trickery. You think the mafia group isn't going to do this. People with a long criminal history isn't going to pocket the money and give you a fake that likely you won't be able to tell any different if it's real or not?

Because think about it, this is your hard earned tax payer money. It's real money that people pay to TPTB. After it's paid to TPTB, billions are appropriated to NASA. They then come up with these harebrained missions and report that it's going to cost billions of dollars. So essentially those billions disappear, and in the end they have to produce some evidence that they did the mission; of which we get a movie.

Problem is....

Anyone with access to a junk yard, and some hollywood prop professionals could build a rover like that for maybe 10,000. The filming is so grainy that anyone could do that film and pictures with a regular video camera you buy from walmart.

Example:

You can make even a good movie for cheap!!!! Which looks quite real...

.................Paranormal Activity - filmed for 16,000.00 dollars (sixteen thousands)

.................Open Water - filmed for 75,000.00 (seventy five thousand)

.................The Blair Witch Project - ESTIMATED BUDGET: $22,000

.................The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - $83,000

Look, the point is you got people that used false flags (lies, staged events) to get into every war since the 1800's running things, so it's a documented fact that they'll lie, cheat, steal and even kill and do anything they want. But yet people are so dumb that they actually think they'll get a "real mars landing" for that 2.5 billion they claim to have spent on that rover mission. I find that hard to believe.

Do have any idea what George Lucas could do with that kind of money. He made Starwars in todays money for 45million.

I come from a business background, that why I just think..... wow this is so nuts, you got people who's job it is to lie to the public all day long, now telling them that they spent 2.5 billion of your money (taxpayer money) on this rover mission, which anyone amateur film maker could do in a desert for maybe 25,000.00 and they could then pocket the rest.

I'm pretty sure I can explain why they do Rover missions to mars now instead of moon landings....

It's like this... First they claim they already went to the moon so they don't need to go back. Not only that but after people started to debunk the moon landing they realized there's way too many things that could go wrong with the whole production.

So they took people out of the equation to reduce the amount of things that could be debunked. Then they choose mars to make it sound new and cool, and unexplored. But it being so far away they claim they can only send a rover. Then all we get are some grainy imagines of a desert which are now much harder to debunk for the billions of dollars. So it costs far less to produce the movie, far less could be debunked. Like it all makes business sense.

Ahhhhh people, wake up already. the moon landing was no different. You paid 100 billion dollars to watch a 12 part series, basically about the same as watching 1 season of survivor, for 100 billion dollars. Where did that money really go? Like seriously. You get a grainy video of a guy bouncing around that a million youtube'rs have proven could be recreated for peanuts.

Like geeper creepers even I could produce a Rover landing if I put my mind to it. all I need is access to: a desert, a cheap walmart home movie camera, and a junkyard to build rover and I could reproduce this!!!! Infact I think I'm gonna do this and put it on youtube for kicks! ha ha

Statements made here seem rather odd... hmmmm

Crocodile rock...

Magic wires....same as used in magic shows....

This you have to see....considering these guys did a NEAR REPRODUCTION for LIKELY "under 5000 dollars" is ASTONISHING! With a big budget of say 5 million what could you do? Now just think, the apollo mission had 100 billion they used up.....(100 BILLION WITH A "b") But yet someone does a near reproduction for perhaps 5 thousand. Think about it.....Did you really get 100 billion worth of moon landing or did you get a cheap Stanley Kubrick studio version that could have been done for a few million???? hmmm

It's so obvious this was filmed in a studio. Another reason that comes to mind is why can't they ever, not one time point the camera up into space, or do a 360 with the camera, or anything else. It's always stills in one small area, or them moon walking in on small area. Or driving the lander in one small area. Because they can't point the camera around as the rest of the studio would show up.

Missions that do look plausible are ones where they orbit earth, space station, and satellite local and those sent out into far reaches. I think those are probably real. The reason for some of this is the weaponization of space. That's something they'd spend money on. As well as communications, satellites and things that can track, control and make them money. Then the far reaches stuff that shouldn't be too hard to do nor too expensive.

But the moon landing seems fake. As well as these mars rovers. At least they could have easily been faked, which raises the question why they never went back to the moon. Why other countries have never gone. Why they haven't shown other countries how to go. Why there's no plans to go back.

And the rovers to me seem way way way too easy to fake. Like they claim the recent mission cost 2.5billion. And what do we get? We get what looks like a production that could be done for easily under 1 million.

Anyway food for thought. Also I'm not saying I know for a fact either. I'm saying the evidence suggests, and if you follow the money we're talking billions of tax payer money, basically which could have been stolen.

edit on 30-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
why hasn't anyone at nasa been taken to task for these clips...i would especially like to hear their explanation of the "alligator rock" clip... i haven't seen that one. and, if it's true depiction, there needs to be an independant investigation opened up.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well, there's one thing I don't understand. I could be completely wrong. And it would be neat if I found out later I was. But here's the thing...

On both the moon landing and the mars rovers I've never ever seen the camera do a 360 degree video where it pans around in a 360. Nor have they ever pointed the camera up into the sky, into space. Why is that?

My guess is that if they did that it would expose the fakery, as astrophysicists and astronomers would be able to easily tell where certain stars are, and be able to figure out all the trajectories and know immediately if what they're seeing is actually footage coming from Mars or from the Moon. Why is why they never can pan up in a video, or take pictures of the sky, because the sun and the stars would tell the viewer where they really are. I could be wrong but at least to me that would make some sense. no different from how navigation is done using the stars when looking up from earth.

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I was actually planning on reading this OP, when I first opened this thread.

That quickly changed however, while reading the first couple sentences.

Originally posted by r2d246

Look I could be way off base here. But lets try to look at this from one vantage point. I mean, take it with a grain of salt if you want but....

Why would you scream it out as ' shocking PROOF', if even you don't completely believe what you say?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Uh, the stars will look exactly the same from the Moon and Mars as they do from Earth. You have to move a huge distance for their location to change, so anyone looking at them from a video from Mars, would see the same stars, in the same location as they would from anywhere on earth. You would need special instruments to see any difference from Mars. The moon is so close that there isn't a measurable distance.
edit on 9/30/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by r2d246

I was actually planning on reading this OP, when I first opened this thread.

That quickly changed however, while reading the first couple sentences.

Why would you scream it out as ' shocking PROOF', if even you don't completely believe what you say?

Well it's good to have disclaimers in anything because in case the MIB come knocking at your door you can point to the disclaimer. Make sense?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Even your main man, Alex Jones, believes the moon landings were not faked.

I suppose a lot of people who believe in questioning their reality eventually come up against this moon hoax conspiracy, however, those that cannot think objectively usually loose the plot.

No witnesses, no whistle-blowers, no evidence(none that stands up to scrutiny), a veritable mountain of data, the concession of the US's opposite numbers, the international aspect of the whole program, the dubious motives of the original hoax proponents, the evidence of fakery by the hoax theorists themselves.....any rational person can only come to the obvious conclusion........they landed on the moon, six times.

Congrats on putting an OP together that is more than a few sentences BTW

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Shocking SOILED PROOF = This is more made up crap.

I cant believe in 2012 people still.choose to believe this moon land hoax HOAX

Like russia would of.let.the us get away with that.

Keep beating that dead horse giddy up giddy up
all the crazy thread titles will.not.make the moon landing a hoax

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The camera is never pointed up because there would be nothing to see. The exposure is set to capture the bright spacesuits and lunar surface. It wouldn't capture any light from faint stars if pointed up.

Also: We did go to the moon. Over 800 pounds of moon rocks were brought back which have been studied by people all over the world and confirmed to be of lunar origin. These rocks would be impossible to fake. Nothing like them exists on Earth.

If we faked it to win the space race then why wouldn't the Soviets have faked it too?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You can make even a good movie for cheap!!!! Which looks quite real... .................Paranormal Activity - filmed for 16,000.00 dollars (sixteen thousands) .................Open Water - filmed for 75,000.00 (seventy five thousand) .................The Blair Witch Project - ESTIMATED BUDGET: $22,000 .................The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - $83,00
I don't think any of these were particularly good movies especially Paranormal Activity and The Blair Witch Project.

Anyhow...I will start watching the videos.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wow...

Are there still people in the year 2012 that believe the moon landing was faked?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I don't agree with "just anything" alex jones says. I bet they spent the 100 billion on a variety of military projects, including the weaponization of space. Then gave the masses about a 1 to 10 million dollar season of Apollo. They could have at least done another season. I mean 1 season then they cancel the show? Come on!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why don't mods delete threads with over hyped sensationalist titles, their annoying and are getting more common on here

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Well it's good to have disclaimers in anything because in case the MIB come knocking at your door you can point to the disclaimer. Make sense?
i guess so.... lol

Probably would be better at the end though. You might have better luck keeping people's attention, if you appeared at least somewhat confident in the opening.

Just something to think about. Obviously, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"shocking PROOF like never before seen"

and then you say you could be way off? .. if it were shocking proof.. proof as in evidence.. as in it actually PROVES something.. how could you be way off? ..

Suffice to say there's no shocking proof provided here.. it's repeating the same old stuff and it ignores the hard facts and evidence of it actually having took place... you can still see the landing zone .. the tracks..
edit on 9/30/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Wow...

Are there still people in the year 2012 that believe the moon landing was faked?

There will always be people who ignore the facts in favor of the propagation of a non-reality-mythology.

You see it all the time on here, a hoax believer posts up something they believe as proof that the landings were faked, usually these claims have been posted and refuted countless times previously, some people go to great efforts to demonstrate that these claims are crud, the hoax believer will usually ignore this and skip to another argument. This repeats itself ad nauseum.

Typical HB response:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Double post for some unknown bloody reason!
edit on 30-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
(replies to each person)

Uh, the stars will look exactly the same from the Moon and Mars as they do from Earth. You have to move a huge distance for their location to change, so anyone looking at them from a video from Mars, would see the same stars, in the same locatio

So you're saying they wouldn't be able to see the earth either? Get real. From the moon they would. And from Mars they should be able to with modern technology at night. Also how exactly do you know what your saying? Can you provide any proof?

Like russia would of.let.the us get away with that.

Same reason we let russia get away with a killing a few astronots before they got there first guy up. Same reason they didn't ever go. They were in on it together.

The camera is never pointed up because there would be nothing to see.

I'm sure there would be tons to see. It would prove a lot. Like any video if you pan up and do a full 180 and come back to whats behind you. Then do say a 360, it shows people a panaramic scene that they can start to justify. That would be a lot harder to fake. Why they wouldn't do that leads to believe it's because they "can't" not because they just didn't want to.

No your g--v would never ever lie to you. Not in a million years.

and then you say you could be way off? .. if it were shocking proof.. proof as in evidence.. as in it actually PROVES something.. how could you be way off? .. Suffice to say there's no shocking proof provided here.. it's repeating the same old stuff and it ignores the hard facts and evidence of it actually having took place... you can still see the landing zone .. the tracks..

I know you worked with Kubrick okay so don't lie

You see it all the time on here, a hoax believer posts up something they believe as proof that the landings were faked, usually these claims have been posted and refuted countless times previously, some people go to great efforts to demonstrate that these claims are crud, the hoax believer will usually ignore this and skip to another argument. This repeats itself ad nauseum.

I'm just following the money trail. Why would they spend 100 billion on a 1 season worth of Apollo, when you got a guy like Kubrick that could film the same thing for say 10 million. He proved this to us in 2001 a space oddasy.

See...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If we didn't go to the moon how do you explain the tracks that were left behind?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Even I could make that in photoshop in an hour and I'm not a graphics designer. Come on get real ok.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join