It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by 1beerplease

This is all there is.
And you say there are other realities??? Are you sure? How would you know?
There is only ever just this - and this always appears to be different.
So what is 'this'?
edit on 28-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

are you aware of the law of attraction? that what you put out, is what you get back ?
if anybody understands this and knows it to 'work' the physics behind its workings arnt magical. it is just you attracted something into your life BY CHANGING your own vibratory resonance with something closer to what you want to attract, and because now you are LITERALLY a different person your reality will change almost instantaneous to the one that matches your resonance. sometimes when you are more 'one' with yourself you can tell when your phone will ring, or what the exact time is, or 'predict' something. it is because you changed your thoughts and beliefs to something a little different which in turn changes your resonance which in turns has no choice but to 'create' or put you in the new reality that has the some resonance with you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I am sorry but i don't see how that answers the post i posted.

All there is; is 'this'.
What is 'this'?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I appreciate your honest and candid response. However more questions....

Do you consider our soul and spirit to be the same thing?

Do you think that we are in pocession of our soul or that our soul is something we have to work towards?

Do you believe we only have one physical existence?

Do you believe in reincarnation or return?

What do you think is required, on our part, to ultimatley reunite with the 'all that is'?

Regards

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
How do you feel religion and the belief in an eternal omniscient yet benevolent being has affected our evolution and, Our idea of morality?

And, at what point do you think we'd be at now tech-wise, had the entire world believed one theory on the origins of life and the universe?

well you see, religion is why "aliens" cannot reveal them selves, i am talking about the greys.
because most of the earth believe in a religion and believe that we are alone in this universe if aliens did show up the planet would turn to chaos, and i dont mean chaos like riots, etc... i mean psychological chaos. it doesnt seem to scary to think about aliens coming and landing but if it did happen any time soon, the average human brain would overload and crash, in other words it would scare the living day lights out of you, and send you mentally insane or to the grave. this in turn effects our evolution enormously, we have to make things slowly change for each generation until the 'newest generation' are taught about life outside our solar system.

i honestly cannot answer that correctly or accurate, but i'd be safe to say that f it were this year, there would be a much smaller population on earth, faster than light travel, time travel, planet exploration and inhabitation etc etc ...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Are you claiming to know all?
If so, what are the full initials in my name?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

What are the next winning powerball lottery numbers ?

do not focus on the "winning" numbers, do this

buy a lotto ticket WITHOUT the expectation you will win, buy one cause it gives you excitement. its the excitement and your beliefs that will help you win lotterly. not magic numbers. try and stay in that positive vibrant state for as long as you can and dont even watch the lottery, do no expect nothing, although do not expect to lose. keep it mutual and play around with it. because they strange and weird thing is that everytime lottery is played.... you do win in an alternate reality..... you just gotta be that vibration and atthe same time be that vibration WITHOUT expectation

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Given the fact that polarity is everywhere in the universe, how does spiritual development coincide and correlate with scientific development? Seems all the greatest science minds and science in general put all their eggs in the science basket and what can be proven, and they all call hooey on anything spiritual or existential. This seems counter intuitive and disharmonic to me; to deny one of the polarities and expect wholeness. Explain
edit on 28-9-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
reply to post by Rapha

I meant to say, what makes you so sure they exist or ever did?

The Rephaim exist because i am one of them.

i know what it feels like when a rapha reaches their place of origin. The angel validated this.

i have had a NDE of Tartarus. After posting it on the internet i was contacted by a seraph who explained what i truly experienced.

whilst sleeping i have conversed via astral travel with other angel/human hybrids (nephilim). At that time i was in the UK. They were in USA. Dreams are linked on many occassions.

If eternal fire and damnation cannot destroy a spirit in hell, how can water and drowning kill a nephil spirit? It cannot.

All of the nephilim that perished during the Great Flood during the Days of Noah have simply re-occupied flesh ever since. This is done via possession or reincarnation.

Its all in the Bible where the giants rose again like in Numbers 13:33.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I am sorry but i don't see how that answers the post i posted.

All there is; is 'this'.
What is 'this'?

"this" (all that is) is every atom in your body, every atom that makes up the universe and every possible infinite outcome that is happening.

it is literally everything that exists. EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS.

i hope that explains 'this'

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
by no means believe me, im not asking for that. its just the information i am sending NEEDS to get out there.

How sure are you that the information you are sending out there is correct?

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Just an observation: the OP made no claim in the opening post of the thread to know all the answers:

[snip]
Ok, like the title suggests, ask me any thing you want about the universe and existence, and ill try and answer it to my best ability. would prefer questions from the metaphysical and philosophical side of things but its your reality, do what ya want !

1beerplease said he'd try to answer any questions we had about the universe and existence.

He didn't say he'd give the right answers. Just answers.

So I hope no-one will be upset if any of the answers from 1beerplease are wrong. Being right on everything was not part of the deal.

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 28/9/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If at some point you say we return to all that is...then how are we now...all that is? IF we are NOW all that is...then there is no reason to return....

Might pose more questions...lets see where you go with 'this'.

LV

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi Op!

I wanted to join in ... Im working at the moment, however will be checking back in.

I have a question... (Your name should be eight ball lol)

Will we reach a time zero? Expand on thoughts with your answer please.

Thanks!

Jenn

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Given the fact that polarity is everywhere in the universe, how does spiritual development coincide and correlate with scientific development? Seems all the greatest science minds and science in general put all their eggs in the science basket and what can be proven, and they all call hooey on anything spiritual or existential. This seems counter intuitive to me to deny one of the polarities. Explain

thank you. science does not even know how the human body fully works yet. they can't find with the instruments souls, spirits, energy patterns, the true resonance and how fear and love actually work. they can't prove ghosts or spirits or paralel realities or densities. so in a sense if they cant prove it physically than that is what gets stamped in their memory: "cant prove soul, mustn't have one", "cant prove ghosts, there all hoax's" , etc etc.. they usually (along with other people) dont even realise or question back to themselves these beliefs, most of it happens in the subconscious, there realities are defined as so real that there gonna be stuck in a loop for the rest of there lives, or until one has a spiritual encounter or awakening.

to sum it up science can't prove spiritual aspects of life so these scientists dont believe it cause they cant see it. or measure it.

in saying all that, there are still tonnes of scientists that believe in spirituality. maybe they dont wanna admit it to protect there ego, but some do. more so quantum physicists than theoretical ones. cause they know that what happens on a quantum level, SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING . (but obviously it should be happening) until they understand it.

did this answer your question? im getting real tired and hungry

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So are you saying it gets better? Later on it will be better?

i cannot answer that question accurately. and i dont want to mislead. but my personal belief is that yes it does get "better" if you will..... it feels more of like what it should feel like, if that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody

by no means believe me, im not asking for that. its just the information i am sending NEEDS to get out there.

How sure are you that the information you are sending out there is correct?

Gnobody

To me i believe this information to be 100% accurate, as i said earlier somewhere, these are my day in day out beliefs. i am not asking you to believe what i say, and im definitely not trying to force things down anyones throat.
all i am saying is this, I got some information you might find interesting, but you gotta ask for it. remember i am not giving this info out in one big chunk, i want people to ask for it. if they find that something i say 'works' for them i hope you use it to your best ability.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

are you aware of the law of attraction? that what you put out, is what you get back ?
if anybody understands this and knows it to 'work' the physics behind its workings arnt magical. it is just you attracted something into your life BY CHANGING your own vibratory resonance with something closer to what you want to attract, and because now you are LITERALLY a different person your reality will change almost instantaneous to the one that matches your resonance. sometimes when you are more 'one' with yourself you can tell when your phone will ring, or what the exact time is, or 'predict' something. it is because you changed your thoughts and beliefs to something a little different which in turn changes your resonance which in turns has no choice but to 'create' or put you in the new reality that has the some resonance with you.

Your right on the money with your interpretation of Universal Law.

Now for my question............

What do you believe came first, The Chicken or the Egg? ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So are you saying it gets better? Later on it will be better?

i cannot answer that question accurately. and i dont want to mislead. but my personal belief is that yes it does get "better" if you will..... it feels more of like what it should feel like, if that makes sense.

Underneath it all there is love.
The love is always there, it is just hidden.
Later is not where love is.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
How much longer do I have to wait before [color=FF5CD3]Bacon-Flavored Soda becomes regularly available at my local convenient store?

OMG!
Can you just see Bloombergs head explode over that in the NYC stores?!?!

QUESTION ... what frequency does God vibrate at?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Underneath it all there is love. The love is always there, it is just hidden. Later is not where love is.

So just imagine Earth millions of years ago before the fluidity of life being so vast...was there love and where did it vibrate from? Please describe your definition of what love is.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join