It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by 1beerplease
Who were the Giants?

the giants were 'aliens' (we are related) from another planet similar to earth, again created by the same greys as us.
they are what you called the Nordic Aliens , 7-9 feet, long blue hair. there are still nordics on this planet, we have now interbred.

Wrong.
The giants are just another name for the nephilim.

The nordic aliens are the fallen watchers.

Question.
Explain what the 11:11 Wake-up Call is and why it is only linked to the past.

What is shymhz?

What colours are seen in Tartarus?

What resides in a parallel plane directly below MS345 New York?
edit on 28-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

yeah, your right they are the true giants. nordics are generally the more talked of subject due to alien encounters and abductions and there trademark height and long blonde hair and they popped into my head straight away.

from what i know of synchronised events and 'messages', is that they will occur when you are in equilibrium with
your self, they are a kind of marker saying your on the right path. maybe you can share your understanding ?

i do not no what shymhz is.

the shade black and other darker colours..... not real familiar.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Why do you want to answer other peoples questions. Do you think you're an authority on the universe/existence?

i am curious as to what people ask, and how they ask the question, for instance i would of asked:
- what is the meaning of life
- what is time
- what is motion and how do parale realities work etc....

most of the questions have been fun so far.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

brad is my kinda guy, nothing goes better with bacon.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Hi

- what is time

thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
What makes you so sure about the nephilim thing?
I want to believe all this stuff but I'm not the religious sort, so I need hard evidence before I can subscribe to such theories.

And I'm interested about the MS345 new York thing!

Located directly below MS345 (www.castlemiddleschool.net...) is a mud pit in sheol. Sinners get tortured there to conform to the rules of their new masters.

Once they are ready to accept orders they rise as spirits and occupy mortals. What better place to training mortals to conform to the NWO than to control (educate) what people learn at school and college.

What makes you so sure about the nephilim thing?

The Rephaim are a sort of off-breed of the original nephilim. They each have places of origin. I know exactly what it feels like when a rapha/raphah reaches the place where their initial human blood would have been contaminated with the D.N.A from a fallen watcher.

Only an fallen seraph could have known why a spirit needs to return to a geographical location for some unknown reason.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

from what i know of synchronised events and 'messages', is that they will occur when you are in equilibrium with
your self, they are a kind of marker saying your on the right path. maybe you can share your understanding ?

From what i have learnt, the codes are to do more with sacred mathematics like the Fabornicci cycle (1,1,2,3,5,...13) and so on.
Mathematics, geometry, patterns and harmonics creates levitation. This is sacred and only the high elite know.

np. you are a knowledgable person. This answer tells me that you are not getting your answers from a negative entity.

Maybe thats best because its quite horrific down there.
Imagine an exact replica of this world with black sky, black sea, brown/grey dusty wasteland, only man made buildings left standing and ley-lines as blue (sky), yellow vertical lines (interception points) and red (earth) zig-zags following the blue lines.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody

ask me any thing you want about the universe and existence, and ill try and answer it to my best ability. would prefer questions from the metaphysical and philosophical side of things

Hello 1beerplease, nice to meet you!

Q1: What is the purpose of our physical existence?

Q2: If a flame from a candle is used to light another candle, are there two separate flames or is there a single flame that exists in two different places at once?

Q3: Is there a God, Gods or none?

Q4: Where will your answers to my questions come from?

Q5: Do you take full responsibility for the results or the affects that any of your answers in this thread may have on anybody reading them?

Regards

Gnobody

Hi Gnobody and thanks for asking the best questions so far,

The purpose of our physical existence is to (no surprise) live it, to learn, to make choices and experience life based on the choices you make. To create your dream, to give life meanings and definitions because without us life is meaningless. we define, and create this world together, we give it meaning and we manifest our realities to what we believe.

There are 2 different flames that exist in space, (unless they occupied the same exact space)

Instead of god i say " all that is". everything is god, you your cat, the tree outside, the chair the beach, pluto. its all from the same 'thing' just expressing itself differently. (like us). All is the ONE and the ONE is the all.

Well, ii should say my memory but in reality, all information exists now (the present) so its a matter of my physical mind tapping in and extracted what it is i know and believe i am extracting.

No. but i do say this, If it works for you, use it. Im only answering questions from my perspective in my reality that i experience, these are my beliefs and what i think of every-single-day.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

Hi

- what is time

thanks

if you scroll back up i just answered that.

the rest of your questions are answered in one.

Time, the mystical flowing never ending sequence in which our lives are built around. you may of heard about the physicists who say " time is an illusion " and that we can only understand it , experience it and interpret it as straight line or arrow. But in reality that is far from the case, in ACTUAL REALITY time is static, it does not move. what we experience as MOTION is our consciousness "shifting or sliding" from 1 parallel reality to another parallel reality etc.. BILLIONS of times a second,just like a projector showing one frame at a time in a movie and giving us the illusion of movement. reality is structured this way, thats how its possible for everything past present and future to exists at the same "time". there are an infinite number of paralel realities in "all that is" every choice you could make or thought you should of made you HAVE made. this is also how you 'manifest' your reality. what you believe you become , by changing your vibration you automatically 'shift' into a literally different reality and earth. LITERALLY. this is how "the law of attraction works" you change your thought and beliefs thus changing your vibration, and as soon as you change vibrations reality has no other choice to change, to match you. life is a literal mirror if you wanna change whats on the outside you first have to change whats on the inside. you dont look into a mirror and you's your hand to create a smile, you do it from the inside.

im better off explaining this via questions.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Are we there yet ?
2nd line

I guess not yet

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

What is moving near in between Pluto and Saturn that is not a asteroid or comet?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

From what i have learnt, the codes are to do more with sacred mathematics like the Fabornicci cycle (1,1,2,3,5,...13) and so on.
Mathematics, geometry, patterns and harmonics creates levitation. This is sacred and only the high elite know.

np. you are a knowledgable person. This answer tells me that you are not getting your answers from a negative entity.

Maybe thats best because its quite horrific down there.
Imagine an exact replica of this world with black sky, black sea, brown/grey dusty wasteland, only man made buildings left standing and ley-lines as blue (sky), yellow vertical lines (interception points) and red (earth) zig-zags following the blue lines.

ahhh yes, i am aware of the elite and there love for numbers and (not so) 'sacred' geometry. disaster dates like 9/11 and other weird almost fetish like styles for dates. speaking of harmonics and levitation you should youtube "acoustic levitation and high frequency levitation" it is basically anti gravity the easy and cheap way.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi 1beerplease, thanks for your answers! However, your answers lead to more questions....

The purpose of our physical existence is to (no surprise) live it, to learn, to make choices and experience life based on the choices you make. To create your dream, to give life meanings and definitions because without us life is meaningless. we define, and create this world together, we give it meaning and we manifest our realities to what we believe.

To what end? Why are we 'living it', why are we learning, making choices and experiencing life? After we have lived our lives and die, what do you think happens then?

There are 2 different flames that exist in space, (unless they occupied the same exact space)

If they occupy the same space, are they still two different flames in the exact same space, or have they become one?

Instead of god i say " all that is". everything is god, you your cat, the tree outside, the chair the beach, pluto. its all from the same 'thing' just expressing itself differently. (like us). All is the ONE and the ONE is the all.

What is your opinion/idea/theory of this 'all that is'? The same as the 'all that is' of the Old Testament?

Well, ii should say my memory but in reality, all information exists now (the present) so its a matter of my physical mind tapping in and extracted what it is i know and believe i am extracting.

Are your memories based on a direct experienced knowledge? Or based on ideas, theories and concepts that you have built up over time and now personally think that this is the truth?

No. but i do say this, If it works for you, use it. Im only answering questions from my perspective in my reality that i experience, these are my beliefs and what i think of every-single-day.

This statement may have in part been answered above, however, you say:

"No. but i do say this, If it works for you, use it"

Do you feel comfortable in somebody reading your answers to certain questions and making certain choices or changing their philosophical beliefs? Do you feel a certain pride in this or indifferent? Do you care?

I ask this question because you invited the questions in the first place, did you do this to start an interesting discussion or just to inform people of your beliefs, ideas and/or knowledge?

Regards

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This is all there is.
And you say there are other realities??? Are you sure? How would you know?
There is only ever just this - and this always appears to be different.
So what is 'this'?
edit on 28-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

What is moving near in between Pluto and Saturn that is not a asteroid or comet?

uranus, neptune.

or did you want me to say nibiru ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I meant to say, what makes you so sure they exist or ever did?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How do you feel religion and the belief in an eternal omniscient yet benevolent being has affected our evolution and, Our idea of morality?

And, at what point do you think we'd be at now tech-wise, had the entire world believed one theory on the origins of life and the universe?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

uranus, neptune.

or did you want me to say nibiru ?

NO

Thanks aupceed

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What are the next winning powerball lottery numbers ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody
Hi 1beerplease, thanks for your answers! However, your answers lead to more questions....

To what end? Why are we 'living it', why are we learning, making choices and experiencing life? After we have lived our lives and die, what do you think happens then?

If they occupy the same space, are they still two different flames in the exact same space, or have they become one?

What is your opinion/idea/theory of this 'all that is'? The same as the 'all that is' of the Old Testament?

Are your memories based on a direct experienced knowledge? Or based on ideas, theories and concepts that you have built up over time and now personally think that this is the truth?

This statement may have in part been answered above, however, you say:

"No. but i do say this, If it works for you, use it"

Do you feel comfortable in somebody reading your answers to certain questions and making certain choices or changing their philosophical beliefs? Do you feel a certain pride in this or indifferent? Do you care?

I ask this question because you invited the questions in the first place, did you do this to start an interesting discussion or just to inform people of your beliefs, ideas and/or knowledge?

Regards

Gnobody

- life, not only this one but the ones we continue to after we die is a sort of ladder, or a better analogy would be a computer game, with levels that get ..... well i wouldn't say harder but you are more awake, more alive after each game ends. when you die in your physical body, your organs shut down, brain stops pumping blood and you eventually go cold. your body heat dissipates to your surrounding environment, and your left with a cold, lifeless body ready for cremation or burial. when *you* die, you don't literally die. and when i say *you* i mean the soul, the spirit, the breath of life. after this life in 3rd going to 4th density *your* soul will move onto what is next. and in that reality when you awaken, it will feel as if your earth experience was just a dream, and that THIS reality is whats real. so on and so forth until you reach the top density (extremely high number) where you go 'back', or 'join' all that is.

well, its not possible for them to "exist in the same space" although i will say this. if you take 1 candle and put it in your left hand, and than put it in your right hand,you might think they are the same but in fact they are completely different candles because they occupy different areas of space. when the candle was in your left hand its was vibrating differently to the one in your right hand. when i talk about vibrating i mean the items/objects inner resonance. for instance if i could change the candle in my left hands vibration to what the right hand one was, the candle would literally as soon as the vibration changed 'reappear' exactly like it was in the right hand. this is also how time travel, faster than light speed and star gates work simplified down.

All that is is simply that... ALL THAT IS. it is everything in existence. it IS existence. it is everything. it is "the one", "god", "the creator" what ever you like to call it. its you, me, that guy, his dog, that hotel , this earth, the photon packet of light that gets in your eye when driving.

its a bit of all of that mixed together. by no means believe me, im not asking for that. its just the information i am sending NEEDS to get out there. there are people who will look further into this and dramatically increase there resonance.if it excites you , do it. we all 'live' separately but we share this reality collectively.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So are you saying it gets better? Later on it will be better?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join