It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs were created by Satan???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Dinosaurs were wiped out about 69 Million Years ago by an Asteroid that hit near the Yucatan Area. Small Mammals which were able to exist in tunnels and Mammals were very small at the time...are the reason why Humans exist. If the Dinosaurs did not become extinct...and not all did as it seems that Birds are from a direct lineage of smaller Dino's...the development and Evolution of Humans probably would never have occurred.

As Far as SATAN...I do not believe in Satan nor in Hell. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Daemonicon

I seriously doubt the dino's were around million of years ago. Not a chance. That's a super long time. And it's not a few million, they say 220 million. Like seriously? No way. There wouldn't even be fossels left after that long. My speculation is that not one atom would remain in the same place after that long.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronix

The way the test dinosaurs age is based on a flawed system. Read my post above and do a little research on c14 dating. The reason the show so old is because of the minute amount of c14 , not because they are that old but because it wasn't there to begin with.

Just a thought.... TPTB or satan created evolution to trick humanity, so why not create C14 as well to create strange time frames to make people think that things couldn't have happened in a short time frame as outlined in the bible?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm just gonna reply to everyone who posted in one. Sry I should have done this earlier.....

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't think that Satan, who is a created entity himself, is capable of creating organic beings. He can do a lot of things, but, to the best of my knowledge procreation of a species isn't one of them.

How do you know? According to Ezekiel 28:14, we can see that Satan is presented as a cherub. This is significant as it shows the level of creature that Satan was. A Cherub is far higher than an arch angel.

(Ezekiel 28:14. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained...)

reply to post by r2d246 Wow, that's an absurd theory, most importantly because satan is a fallen angel, he can't "create" anything.

How do you know? According to Ezekiel 28:14, we can see that Satan is presented as a cherub. This is significant as it shows the level of creature that Satan was. A Cherub is far higher than an arch angel.

(Ezekiel 28:14. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained...)

Originally posted by phroziac The bible actually mentions dinosaurs as gods creations. Yes, in the oldest book of the Bible Job.

where in job?

Also going back to my earlier posts, this layer of water in the upper atmosphere as described in genesis, is the reason that people lived longer lives. Less UV and harmful rays to create carbon 14 which is radioactive,as well as other detrimental effects on our health. It also never rained before the flood and all beings were larger in stature. After the deluge that wiped out almost all life human life expectancy dropped to a fraction of what it once was. I believe that the fabled stories of Atlantis and such were actually talking about the civilization right before the flood. When the sons of god bred with the daughters of man they also gave them knowledge of science and weaponry among other things, and its possible gene manipulation was among said knowledge, allowing for the creation of dinosaurs.

Wow that's all really interesting. Ya I know about the water canopy, but what you mentioned kinda rings true in a lot of way. hmmmm wild

ROFL "someone said..." LOL My advice here is to simply stop debating with 5 year olds as if they are using logic you can rely on for further debates with others.

Well it was a person in this forum who shared the idea with me. They said they don't post they just read.
edit on 27-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Nothing wrong with it? Are you serious? Kent Hovind is in jail for fraud. He's a proven liar. I have not seen a single one of his videos that was actually scientific and didn't contain dozens of blatant lies. Stay away from Hovind if you are legitimately seeking the truth. Man and dinosaur DID NOT walk together, unless their ancestors existed on some remote island somewhere and man visited. There's this 65,000,000+ year gap in the fossil record between humans and dinosaurs.

The bible mentions the dinosaurs as creatures living at the time of men in the old testament. Also just because one guy might be in jail, if that's true doesn't dimiss a whole theory believed by over a billion. You need way more evidence.

The Bible isn't a scientific document. It doesn't explain the 'how' of creation as that isn't the point of it. People simply need to stop attempting to read science into the Bible, and then ignoring the points where the science they read into it doesn't mesh with the fossil record. The Satan created the dinosaurs thing is considered stupid even among most Christians. The only group I've heard of that has been known to teach this is the Church of Christ. I had the extreme misfortune of dating a guy who was Church of Christ back in the day. I should have run for the hills when I was put through a series of questions regarding my beliefs by him and his family. He thought his own dad was hell-bound for being Catholic and I know they thought I was going the same way. Anyway, this guy was a Chemical Engineering major- and he and I got into it when he told me about the Satan and dinosaurs thing. I was incredulous.

I didn't say I believe this. just for the record. I just said it was a theory told to me the other day.

You never met my Mother in law and my Ex wife...now those are true Monsters!

Maybe they were the V, the reptoids in disguse, secretly wanting to make you into there next meal.

edit on 27-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

I seriously doubt the dino's were around million of years ago. Not a chance. That's a super long time. And it's not a few million, they say 220 million. Like seriously? No way. There wouldn't even be fossels left after that long. My speculation is that not one atom would remain in the same place after that long.

What do you base any of this poppy cock off of?

Why wouldn't there be a fossil left?

Your speculation is more like self-pandering.

I know.. I know... the bible says..............
edit on 27-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Dinosaurs were wiped out about 69 Million Years ago by an Asteroid that hit near the Yucatan Area. Small Mammals which were able to exist in tunnels and Mammals were very small at the time...are the reason why Humans exist. If the Dinosaurs did not become extinct...and not all did as it seems that Birds are from a direct lineage of smaller Dino's...the development and Evolution of Humans probably would never have occurred.

But evolution is a lie from Satan. Serious.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

What do you base any of this poppy cock off of?

Why wouldn't there be a fossil left?

Your speculation is more like self-pandering.

I know.. I know... the bible says..............
edit on 27-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Well I'm not a scientist. I'm just basing it on regular observation. So all the events that could happen in that time. From meteors hitting the earth, to earth quakes to volcanos to erosion to a million other things, in that long of time frame would rearrange every atom on the planet. There would be no fossels preserved for that long. It's just impossible from what I can tell.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

LeSigh I have been around the church for 40 years. Not once have i ever heard anyone say that. Donald Patton is a member of the church of Christ. I know him personally and have seen his lectures and debates. He has a vast amount of study and from time to time he is seen on the History channel so he has an amount of credibility amongst many scholars. He also has first hand pictures and evidence of human foot prints with dino foot prints. I for one believe they coexisted and served their purppse to eat and maintain vegetation and each other. To keep the earth at a manageable and survivable level there are systems and subsystems at work under a great plan which is beyond our our system of limited sciences' comprehension.
As man's population grew there was less need for them.

edit on 27-9-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

But evolution is a lie from Satan. Serious.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JUST JOKING! PLEASE? I do not believe I can take such shear INSANITY FOR TOO MUCH LONGER! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Well I'm not a scientist. I'm just basing it on regular observation. So all the events that could happen in that time. From meteors hitting the earth, to earth quakes to volcanos to erosion to a million other things, in that long of time frame would rearrange every atom on the planet. There would be no fossels preserved for that long. It's just impossible from what I can tell.

Somebody needs to do a little reading about fossilization and rock formation. I thought I explained it but it might have been in the other dino thread. Fossils survive because they are made of stone, and preserved so they aren't as affected by erosion. Many fossil finds are lucky, because the process is so rare. When a creature dies in a rare place where they can be preserved, they get covered over and then the sedimentary layers eventually form rock. The bones and organic material is replaced by the rock over time, which is why we have fossils. Fossils are not bones. Of course carbon existed millions of years ago. All life on earth is carbon based. Carbon dating is also just one of dozens of methods of dating, and we don't carbon date dinosaur fossils, because they do not contain carbon and are too old for it. We date the rocks with radiometric techniques that can detect when the sedimentary layers in the rocks were first formed based on the breakdown of isotopes. Google is your friend. No need to take wild guesses about things anymore.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
How to cover-up History in 3 easy steps:

1) Cover-up all evidence for giants and label them a hoax.

2) Change the word dragons to dinosaurs and make dragons look like a myth.

3) Rewrite history:

The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people if they had any hope whatsoever of achieving their coveted New World Order. As early as 1911, the Illuminati began buying textbook writing companies, until they owned them all after World War I. Once they got control of textbooks, they gradually began to "dumb down" the curricula and rewrite history. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order. Source

Anything and everything that points towards the truth has been removed from history...

This is WHY dragons mysteriously became ‘dinosaurs’.

Don't forget what Michael Jackson said about history:

And they manipulate our history books.
Our history books are not true, it’s a lie.
The history books are lies,
you need to know that.
You must know that.

The art of propaganda through falsification of history has been around for most of recorded history. This mind control technique has been used successfully by ancient historians to keep the facade in place and the population of the world dumbed down.

The word ‘dinosaur’ wasn’t invented until 1841 by Sir Richard Owen. Before that time they were known as dragons. For most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons.

Did you know the word dinosaur was not even in the dictionary in 1891? Again, for most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons. Dragons are mentioned in the Bible 34 times. Dragons were listed in the dictionary in 1946 as “Now rare.”

What happened to the Dinosaurs?

Dragons or Dinosaurs? Trailer
www.youtube.com...

Dinosaurs were Dragons and lived alongside Man
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dinosaurs & Dragon Legends
www.youtube.com...

PROOF THAT DINOSAURS ARE DRAGONS
www.youtube.com...

Proof Dinosaurs Lived With Man
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Google: Dinosaurs were Dragons

edit on 27-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Okay... I'm going to address this as someone who's spent over a thousand hours working on dinosaur bones (I know this because the museum just comped me a membership based on the hours of volunteer work.)

Someone was saying that maybe dinosaurs were created on earth by Satan after he was expelled from heaven to earth. So satan arrived on earth and then, as he mimics all of Gods creations, he somehow created dinosaurs. Which is why they were more like monsters, and also why they didn't last.

I know I'm repeating what others have said, but...
* dinosaurs come in all sizes (my favorite is the Alamosaurus but I may fall in love with a nice pachyrhinosaur after working on the Alaska material. The smallest were smaller than chickens.
* Nor were they monstrous -- they're beautifully colored and have a variety of shapes.
* They appear to be the first creatures that nurtured their young (rather than laying eggs and wandering off
* One branch eventually evolves into birds (however, the group that does this is the T. Rex and relatives. Next time you see a grackle, just imagine it 15 feet high and equipped with that T-rex skull.)

It's possible he thought the dinosaurs could take out all of Gods animals. Like a rivalry, but they weren't able to and eventually died off maybe in the food.

As others have said, they were the most successful group of animals (other than, perhaps, the turtles, fishes, and insects), lasting well over 200 million years. They managed to survive some small extinction events, though by the time of the asteroid impact, they'd been in decline due to the way plants and climate were changing. Grass was starting to take over and they couldn't eat or digest grass.

It was an interesting theory, what do you think?

Great concept for an MMORPG or comic book. Bad science, however.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I seriously doubt the dino's were around million of years ago. Not a chance. That's a super long time.

Yep..you don't believe that dinosaurs were around 220M years ago, but that Satan created them is MUCH more plausible...

A /FACEPALM is not even remotely enough for this....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Fossils survive because they are made of stone, and preserved so they aren't as affected by erosion. Many fossil finds are lucky, because the process is so rare.

Sooo true. Another mistaken notion is that they're preserved intact. The truth is that we get scraps of bone and a few bones (or scutes and other material)... at Arlington, we're still hunting skulls (the least preserved material.)
(I know this, because I also work this dig)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I kinds can see were hes coming from with the pre flood theory.
What about Cambodia?

www.bible.ca...

A dinosaur carving?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

As creationism goes this is definitely one of the most creative ideas I've heard to explain away the dinosaurs. They were a satanic army sent to annihilate God's creatures, no wonder God had to flood the earth

Who exactly gives Satan permission to do all the things he does? I mean if God is all powerful than any power to create or destroy must come from God, unless Christians want to claim that Satan's rebellion was successful and that he's become a power-source unto himself.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronix
Also going back to my earlier posts, this layer of water in the upper atmosphere as described in genesis, is the reason that people lived longer lives. Less UV and harmful rays to create carbon 14 which is radioactive,as well as other detrimental effects on our health. It also never rained before the flood and all beings were larger in stature. After the deluge that wiped out almost all life human life expectancy dropped to a fraction of what it once was. I believe that the fabled stories of Atlantis and such were actually talking about the civilization right before the flood. When the sons of god bred with the daughters of man they also gave them knowledge of science and weaponry among other things, and its possible gene manipulation was among said knowledge, allowing for the creation of dinosaurs.

Even the Creation Science folks have given up on this one
Scientific Arguments Opposing a Canopy

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What, no Jesus and dinosaurs pictures, must remedy this immediately

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

hmmmm, I believe lucifer is samael's(satan) daughter, one of his first born. Twin sister of Cain.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
reply to post by kronix

All creatures lived longer under that water canopy that shielded Earth from the harmful uv rays.
Reptiles and most fish never stop growing in stature like mammals do so after 800-900 years they could get rather large I'ld say.

I have searched, but can not find the DEATILED info on this, but you are partially correct, and wrong as well.

1st: Within the Lower 48, there is a research center running testings surrounding the "Firmament" question, which has a habitat sealed under Higher Air Pressures, which has resulted in the growth of both Flora and Fauna to be increased by extreme proportions.

Many examples in Ferns found in Fossils, have been duplicated in size by these increased pressures, under normal period of growth.

They also noticed Insects grew larger, with no difference in Normal growth cycle of Time.

It was the pressures that sparked the growth. Time had nothing to do with it.

2nd, I will agree though that Lifespan was extended.

The Genesis Chapter 4 Account is quite clear about this.

Ciao

Shane

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join