It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs were created by Satan???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I know I'm repeating what others have said, but...

Well my Dear. So nice to see You (so to speak).

And yes, you have repeated what others offered, but certainly with more authoritativeness than those before you.

There is ONE SIMPLE PROBLEM here.

A Total Lack of Common Sense.

Some here may know, I am Christian, but I am not aligned to any sect or coven of those that worship the Doctrines of Man.

Where oh where do Dinosaurs great mentioned in the Bible?????

Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

NOW, HERE'S THE COMMON SENSE. Take a good look. You just read about this Photo/Drawing

We are also seemingly stuck in the mud over SAD TRANSLATIONS of the King James 1611 Bible and ALL that Followed, without exception. Murgatriod just noted how far this intentional act has progressed, and it was also evident in 1611 when Jolly King James, the Masonic King of England, had the Bible transliterated for all.

The Second Verse of the First Book and First Chapter is not an accurate translation of the Original Text.

The second verse implies GOD, could only create NOTHINGNESS, A VOIDED FORMLESS CREATION.

Of course, NONE of that is truly to be found in the Books of Moses, in their Original Script.

The Second Verse should reflect upon the First, and the state of what the world became, prior to the Six Days, of Creation.

The EARTH BECAME A WASTE AND A DESOLATION............

Why Change this????? As many here have clearly stated and embrace as fact, They defiantly echo the thoughts brought forth by C.S. Lewis in "his" Screwtape Letter" Novel. The greatest ruse pulled over man is the one where Satan doesn't exist. Since his fall, and the creation of a sub-species of mankind through his sexual activities in the Garden with Eve, and his offspring Cain, he had attempted to be influential at times, but has taken to the ruse that he is a fabrication. Look here in this thread alone. He seems to have gotten that message out clear.

The Point is Even the Bible has been corrupted by those who sever this fictitious character "SATAN".

No, Satan didn't created anything short of babel (confusion).

In the Beginning, GOD created the Heavens and the Earth. Everything occurring between then and Verse Two is part of the First Earth Age and the part of GOD's Original plan.

Some today, refer to this as evolution. Much like some today refer to the "Fallen" as aliens.

Ciao

Shane

P.S. It is nice to see you Byrd, and I trust you are afforded more time here to assist and lend your knowledge. I miss your input and expects others have as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The book of enoch suggests that the fallen angels took on forms of animals and mated with them as well as human women. One verse states that one mated with a cow and produced an elephant.

Could be why the "world" is so hell bent on animal conservation. The god of this world (Satan) wants to protect hi us own.

Regards

<< 1  2  3   >>

join