It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Royal Family really know about Aliens and UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Well, I'm sure many British Ufologists would like to cough and change the subject, but what FireMoon refers to is the early incantation of, let's say…a dimensional explanation.

Really? What "dimension" may I ask? I mean, yes, the Twilight Zone talked about other dimensions, but up to this time, there simply are no "other dimensions" known to science.

If you want to turn this into a valid hypothesis, you actually need to have some idea of what "dimension" you are talking about. Something more specific than the "dimension is anything I might imagine" hypothesis.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

There's a whole thread on the "Extra Dimensional Hypothesis", Gordon Creighton and several other luminaries had concluded that UFOs were inter dimensional rather than "extra terrestrial" and that these entities and their craft were demonic in origin. Others, my self included, were more inclined to accept the ED theory without resorting to biblical waffle in order to explain it. There was the attitude amongst more than a few, that... "If it were to turn out to be Extra dimensional, then science would eventually catch up with the hypothesis". To that extent, it actually has and current leading edge scientific thought does indeed talk of other dimensions as most likely, given current knowledge, being wholly accurate.

There's a whole rake of videos embedded in the thread on the EDH that discuss current scientific theory, they are well worth watching in order to avail oneself of where we think we might be right now.

Here's the link EDH thread
edit on 25-9-2012 by FireMoon because: to add link

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Thanks for the references. But I am quite acquainted with the concept of EDH. However, to me it suffers because it is an explanation without any substance. It lacks substance because no one actually defines what they are talking about when they say "another dimension", and when they do, it simply sounds like a bad sci-fi movie.

I am not arguing against the idea that UFOs (or "aliens") may ultimately prove to be something other that ETs, but saying they come from some "other dimension" when that "other dimension" remains completely undefined, simply does nothing to advance anything.

I also believe a lot of the arguements put forward for EDH are just as easily explained by ETH, if you account for the idea that ET civilizations would have to be in possession of technologies that simply seem "magical" and "mysterious" to our perceptions - just for them to be able to travel from one star to another.

edit on 25-9-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

The Royal Family also believes in homeopathy, so an endorsement from them is no guarantee of the scientific respectability or even credibility of an idea. Prince Charles is a well-known flake. The 'unidentified object' seen by the airline pilot in the first story was actually Prince Philip's Hawker Siddley Andover; the Prince had probably had too much sherry for lunch.

I doubt the Windsors know anything about UFOs that the rest of us don't.

edit on 26/9/12 by Astyanax because: of chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

I love the story with Mr. Janus.

Here's the full story from an excellent book, Need to Know: UFOs, the Military, and Intelligence.

It explains in great detail what Mr. Janus predicted/said and about the "Observers", etc.

books.google.com...,+in+a+dimly+lit+room,+sir+peter+was+introduced+to+a+mysterious&source=bl&ots =fLc25uzKeh&sig=F_pNd95GR2frKrRJlhjq4NEhPtY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=LKBiUNbzK7LlyAHPyIDYDQ&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=there%2C%20in%20a%20dimly%20lit%20room%2C %20sir%20peter%20was%20introduced%20to%20a%20mysterious&f=false
edit on 26-9-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
cause they are in that biz

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nice thread mirageman

I believe that the Fred Briggs story was an invention by him as he was late for work and new of Mountbatten's interest in the subject so used the story as a distraction from that fact .... seemed to have worked

i remember that too ,but was he told to sat that?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If the royal family wanted information about UFOs, does anyone know if they could have access to top secret information from the governments in the various countries that it owns?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
awesome post, id agree they have information on aliens/ufos, large families/royals have vast amounts of wealth to vault ,art, history, family trees, gold ect ect in non public ways aka private underground vaults, even if they dont have direct link id bet they have documentation of family eye witnesses of real landings or when the last time a large fleet showed up to enslave/help us

i mean its the 21st century, all you need is for one of these people to drop anything they own even trash aka a coffee cup from starbucks take to a college dna lab and once and for all find out, but none of these people that come up with these theories can prove they are alien and never go through these lengths to finger a person/alien i like david ikes ideas, but i mean come on really hes been saying that since he was a young guy, im pretty sure he could pay a maid or buttler off to swipe a tissue with dna on it by now its been over 30 years lol

do i rule out the possibilties "they" arent here, hell no, i dont even know how the hell i got here so not going to profess i know what "they" look like heh but id say if they are here it was by accident or left with us as punishment lol, this is where bad aliens go, they send them to spend life with humans lol

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Zionists are gaining momnetom.

IMO , we will see anti-christ at last

This whole UFO and alien thing is about those satans and jins.

You will see soon what they want to do.

Who ever who escape to believe will face the consequences.

The people of faith will remain well and others will follow and dance with those satans.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I was in pause mode for quite some time wondering if now was the time to share 'some' information/experiences or should it wait. With all the current and pending chaos going on now and in the near future; why not.....now. Thought I'd share something that 'just' happened.

First off, I find this post at an incredible time or coincidence since I had an experience 'today' though just a sighting. I have other experiences though no need to get into it now. Maybe L8ter, it's 'late' where I'm at.
What I saw today was quite a unique experience I've never seen before. I wasn't alone as there were several people on the fishing pier on the Atlantic ocean in South Florida. There was a very dark cloud 500 meters to the south of my sight.....that was out of place and I've learned to pay attention to these anomolies. All the sudden, two separate mini-tornados or funnel clouds separated about 200 meters from one another appear from the dark cloud.

With Synchronicity, at the same time, they slowly make their way in a tight narrow funnel, as a needle or finger that eventually reached the surface of the ocean creating a water spout that could at that point make it much more visible as it is then comprised of water rather than just 'air'. It was a beautiful sight and extremely rare when seen in synchronous duplicity. Many on the pier of over 30 people were watching it with awe and a few with cameras were taking snap shots. This took place at around 5pm eastern time. It took about 10 minutes since I first noticed a funnel forming to when it struck the surface of the ocean. Now the part I'm sure you'll find most interesting was this.

I was at the pier contemplating a little this and little 'that' and asked for a sign as I had a strong sense something was just out O sight though could sense it's presence. I won't attempt explain that one 'here'. I'll stick to the facts without the metaphysics, paranormal discussion. It was only 15 minutes later as I was walking back down the pier that I felt compelled to stop and turn to the left and placed my elbows on the pier railing waiting for something, while carefully watching the dark cloud I mentioned prior^. After wating around 3 minutes, I noticed the funnel cloud forming.

Now the most interesting part was as I was watching the base of the dark cloud very closely, as sometimes a ufo will only briefly appear for a few seconds, whether by purpose or not. Anyhow, I saw the base of a UFO in the same shape as the drawing figurine in the OPs thread. I suppose that's why I responded. Serendipity? Who knows, though it was a sign and so was this post. It was unmistakenly a round craft with an obtuse convex smoothe bottom just like her, hehe, I mean that drawing or sketching in the OPs thread. It was only visible for about 5 seconds and then disappeared back into the dark cloud. So I got what I asked for and was.....thankful/grateful for the 'sign'. I guess that's enough for now. Much more to come later this year so hold on folks. It's about to get a whole lot more interesting. There's much more to share though not now. Timing is everything. L8ter and kind regards.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I wonder if the intelligence and PTB know of the existence extraterrestrials and whether they're using this information for greed and their secret agenda. It wouldn't surprise me if they viewed ET's the same way the British viewed African natives before using them as slaves.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Agents P & Q...lol.

I wonder if that's where the phrase "mind your p's and q's comes from?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
fantastic post. one of the better threads on ATS in a long time.

Now going through all the comments

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What a splendid piece of investigative reporting. We need a ton more articles likes this. Brilliant stuff.

I have always suspected if anybody knows anything it would be the royals, they have the money and the military connections. All they need is the curiosity to find out the truth and it seems some of them do.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The connection to demons and satans and biblical prophecy just makes me laugh, i mean really we are in the 21st century and people still spout off about demons, c'mon grow up. This just highlights how much we are still held back, granted in the fifties you were still expected to attend (insert particular religion temple) especially the armed forces and pretty much to this day it is still the same, although not as frowned upon if you dont nowadays. But s & f for this thread

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Nice thread and well put together. The royal family certainly are in a good position to have the information made available to them i imagine, after all the queen is still the head of state, not to mention the common wealth which if recent stories in the tabloids are to be believed then the UK will be having a lot more to do with in joint ventures and working together for the common good of the countries concerned. I personally am unsure weather or not the UFO subject is still every man for him self so to speak, maybe it was in the 60's and 70's but i think now in the 21st century the western world is working together to a certain extent, i'm sure there probably still are national secrets that wont ever get revealed but the UFO's posing threats etc then i think we are working together and all singing from the same sheet, i could be wrong however? who knows really?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteclarity

Any request for information from the Royal Family would come through one of two routes. Formally via political protocol or informally via personal contacts.

Either way ultimately any request would face the same barriers as if made by any senior politician.

There is a possibility that via the informal route through Military connections they may have been privy to information but it would certainly have only been anecdotal.

Great thread BTW, Mr Janus being similar in many ways to Whitley Streiber's Master of the Key.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Great thread, thank you!!
We all assume that people on top positions know things better. This is not necessarily the truth. They as well may know less, or they may get dis-informed like anybody else, or privately be just crackpots as any other crackpot.
Anyway, as for aliens they obviously find common people more interesting. Otherwise they would take royalties or prominent public figures as an official Earthlings representatives - first on the tour through the universe (instead of Adamsky).

edit on 26-9-2012 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Whenever a thread appears that mentions the idea that aliens could be "demonic", the inevitable ridicule follows... by these self-assured "scientific-minded" folks who accuse you of being a cave-dwelling Neanderthal if you even consider the possibility.
"This is the 21st century, you ignorant, superstitious, 'religious' moron! There are no demons!"
The haughtiness of these people is mind-blowing. Apparently, the simple fact that we are now residing in the 21st century does not allow for the possible existence of non-human, malevolent beings with an agenda.

OP...good thread! S & F

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join