It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Royal Family really know about Aliens and UFOs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity, I absolutely agree with you they are not human even princess Diana said those words, there is a youtube video with David Icke interview with Alexander Wilder, this is a must watch as she has seen their dirty little secrets children being sacrifced, shift shaping too, drinking blood and eating human flesh, nasty evil people dont like them whatsoever, but they are not the only ones to attend these secret sacrifces presidents from all over the world it's massive these reptillians and in the media too, if you want to hear the truth listen to Alexander Wlder on youtube you'll be glad you did it's about 2 hours long though that's the only problem but once you start to watch you can't stop well use the pause button enjoy!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good work there with this thread. I am sure that the Royals are privy to many secrets. If power is knowledge then you can be sure that what power the royals lack in today's society, they make up for with sensitive and privileged knowledge.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Aren't you a little OLD to be believing in, you know, ...... the royal family? I mean, they're the biggest myth this world has seen these days.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Aren't you a little OLD to be believing in, you know, ...... the royal family? I mean, they're the biggest myth this world has seen these days.

you aren't making any sense. how can people that exist under the moniker "the royal family" not exist? what is your point exactly?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Excellent thread OP, very much enjoyed reading it

I had no idea the royals were into ufology.

Having read the thread, so many questions arise, I just go round in circles trying to figure everything out

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It may be possible that royalty that existed before blacks ops and governemt suppresion had some knowledge of the existence of ET. But it seems once we got past WWII things started to change rapidly. You have the cold war and each side was already suspicious of the other. So what do they do? Create more comprehensive government agencies dedicated to keeping secrets and trying to find out what's going on with the other guy,

Take Nick Pope who worked for the ministry of defense in the UK. His interest in the subject rivals that of any other person interested in the subject. I just think that unless an event like a ship landing in a mall or on the White house lawn. These power brokers will go to any extent to keep anything like this under wraps. We don't know what they know. We can only imagine them working hand in hand with ET to try and harvest new technology. I would hope one day an event happens that no one can deny.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Excellent thread OP, very much enjoyed reading it

I had no idea the royals were into ufology.

Having read the thread, so many questions arise, I just go round in circles trying to figure everything out

Prince Philip and his Uncle Earl Mountbatten both harboured an interest for a long time. Not sure about the Queen? She may just put up with her better half's idiosyncrasies as one of those things he does. Although there are claims she was interested in the crop circle phenomenon.

As for Prince Charles, he has an interest in a number of new age topics that suggest he may hold an interest in UFOs. Many other Royals have served in the military (including Prince William and Harry) and could have witnessed something or heard a story down the years.

But ultimately we can only speculate what the Royals may really know.

My guess is that Prince Phil knows a little bit more than we do but even he doesn't know as much as he would like to.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

The Briggs encounter makes me extremely skeptical. Any race that had the technology to reach earth certainly would be able to monitor the activity around their craft. The story made it sound as if the humanoid who was leaving the craft was somehow startled by the man and his bike and decided to head back into the ship.

That's not plausible in today's ground based military vehicles let alone in an advanced society.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

My point is exactly that: the royal family doesn't exist. They haven't existed for years and years. So, therefore, they know nothing.
edit on 9/26/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Great thread. Super interesting, loved reading it.

I'm with the poster who said they are sick and tired of coming into UFO threads and being subjected to reading about aliens being "Demons". Can we not have just one place on ATS where we aren't being constantly bombarded with people injecting their religions into everything? Jeez. There is far more evidence to support the existance of aliens than there is of demons. Prove to me the existance of demons or the validity of your religion and then maybe we can talk about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Another very interesting thread full of interesting factoids - S & F

I am just posting a reply with my " 2 cents " on this whole subject and to
post a Picture of the " Janus or Janet " Airlines that operate out of Las Vegas to Area 51.

This is the first time that I have ever heard anything about this "so called" Mr Janus - AKA The ET man.
And also the first thing that came to my mind was of course what a " Coincidence " that the Name of the Airlines that fly's the workers to " Area 51 " is Also Named " Janus or Janet " Airlines.

Also, just my 2 cents opinion on all of this subject too, is that I don't really think " anyone " really knows anything much more than anyone else on all of these subjects.

Bottom line is, that it seems all anyone can still do after all of these years, is to still just " ask questions " and everyone else still just gives " their opinion " on what all is going on. None of us really knows where we where before we where born on to this earth. No one really remembers asking to come to the earth, to do " whatever "

After all of these endless Hundreds of Thousands of Years of World History, and this is all we really know...?

None of us really knows that much do we ? is my conclusion.

And the ones that say they do know something. What do they really know...?
or what can they really prove...? - Exactly ! = Nothing...

edit on 9/26/2012 by chrisb9 because: fix typo

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thank you OP. These stories of PP and CW appear to have well hidden in my memory but you just brought them to light once again, clearly the media of the time did a good job of brushing them under the carpet. Whether you or I believe the stories or not is irrelevant. Selling the story to the most unconvincing and laughable examples of the rags - Usually The Sun / Mirror / Star / Mail or the The (Sunday) Sport - is a good start when one wishes to wipe their (whether it be true or not) story from the headlines, yet make a buck in the process. Win / Win for them.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Nice Thread

just maybe Prince Philip wanted to see how much Adamski Really Knew ....

is there a Conection of Alines Hybrid within the Europe's Royals as I Said ... Europes Royals

Must One Remember the Sons and Daughtters of Queen Victoria are Spead Around Europe

as From that.. All Royals Are Related in Some way or Another

David Ickes Reptilian Royal Germanic Bloodline Spread Across Europe and The Presidental's of USA are Link with that same Bloodline Most Known is the Bushes is Obivious

good thread ...

also there that rumor that the Royals are decendant of Jesus C.. King David ... and right down to the Greek and Roman Rulers to the Eygptains King and Queen Rulers

The possiblitys ,,... Who Knows..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This was a really good thread and topic. It reminded me of some interesting events and also flying saucer review magazine (which looks as if it is now defunct?)

With regard to Nick Pope; I'm not sure what I feel about him or how much he would really have access to.
Whats other peoples thoughts?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just 1 question OP, is the flag you showed with Grey alien heads at the bottom right corner a real flag or CGI? is there really such flag with aliens>

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is very interesting. I look forward to reading more.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is very interesting. I look forward to reading more.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Just 1 question OP, is the flag you showed with Grey alien heads at the bottom right corner a real flag or CGI? is there really such flag with aliens>

Haha, yeah good point. Why OP?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am from Texas now I was searching on google maps and noticed this now I am not from this town.

Texas strange UFO in sky Google Map

Take a look in the sky and tell me what you see.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowWalker77
Hello everyone. I am from Texas now I was searching on google maps and noticed this now I am not from this town.

Texas strange UFO in sky Google Map

Take a look in the sky and tell me what you see.

Is it a joke? Looks like something exploded.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join