It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Royal Family really know about Aliens and UFOs?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
^ Oh look., the 'Aliens are demons' propaganda again. That's the power of brainwashing, you repeat like a broken casette recorder something with a lost ability to think. Damn those demonic plants and demonic microbes we will find on another planet one day... must have come from another dimension in the 3D...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They know to fund the corporation of disinformation aided by flooding magazines and
TV cable channels on us in a silent shut up about anything real.
They know not to handle the UFO question they have handlers.
This system is funded by our dollars and oil price increases for more ancient alien meetings
exposed on the History Channel after summing up nothing came out of WWII Germany
for us to worry about. Leaving the lie about Germany move on to fund ancient aliens to
explain UFOs to us. Thanks government and uber controller energy companies.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the good read... it was quite interesting. I guess the truth will always be out there, somewhere. But it sure make you wonder.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I already knew they were aliens www.abovetopsecret.com...

On a serious note, very good thread with some interesting points. Winston Churchill was fascinated in the subject also www.abovetopsecret.com... and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Royals are

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Its understandable for them to be associated with them,
Think About the Sumerian times, The anunakis ruled through established Kings and Queens throughout the world.
The kings and Queens are their Messengers and followers.

My 2cent.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I can't create a thread yet, please all watch this video.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Great thread, thanks for all of the historical information, links, etc.

In my opinion, there are a good amount of hoax stories out there. However, there are definitely some truthful stories out there - no doubt. The trick is filtering through them.

As far as why UFO reports have died down - as technology improved / media controlled it is easier to hide things from the public. Along with that it is quite possible that leaders of the world have found compromise with visiting entities and thus that is why visits have occurred much less.

Who knows though, this post is all theoretical.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

The royals in this country cannot even dress themselves without aides.the prince of Wales talks to plants.Prince Phillip could cause an international incident in an empty room.did Mountbatten just actually go home?sorry amusing and interesting include lord lucan and shergar might get good.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bthek13b

The royals in this country cannot even dress themselves without aides.the prince of Wales talks to plants.Prince Phillip could cause an international incident in an empty room.did Mountbatten just actually go home?sorry amusing and interesting include lord lucan and shergar might get good.

For the record, talking to plants actually improves the health of the plant. The carbon dioxide from our exhales help plants a lot. While speaking you naturally exhale.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well yeah know david icke had his theories bout them royals,

go have a peeky-poosky

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveAndIllumination

Well yeah know david icke had his theories bout them royals,

go have a peeky-poosky

I'm sure we're all aware of Mr Icke's views, it is 2012 after all. I would like to think so. I happen to agree with him some of the time. As for the Royals I hope they *SNIP*

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/2/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Great thread, very interesting stuff. Just one question, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but, why Britain? Surely if they were to make contact it would be with U.S.A. Considering its the biggest country (not in terms of size) and the most popular, so technically, they would want the US to speak for the world, as wrong as it would be since we are too young for such a thing to apply. I'm just trying to look at this from the Aliens' point of view. Just a thought, still takes me back to my original question, why Britain, and more specifically, why the royal family? Or am I missing something here? Soon, we might know I hope. Once again, great thread, excellent read.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Considering they are from the usurper draconian lineage I would think they know a great deal. They are after all the Dragon Court.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

[

The Royals have strong military connections. So we could speculate that their permanent position in society means they have access to information more temporary statesmen like Prime Ministers and Presidents do not. Are all of these peculiar stories true and do they really know the secrets about UFOs and aliens?

Do they, at least, know more than you and I do?

safe to assume they do.
allegedly alexander the great also saw ufos, so maybe the aliens have a soft corner towards the
royals for some reason anyway

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TehSlenderMan
Great thread, very interesting stuff. Just one question, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but, why Britain? Surely if they were to make contact it would be with U.S.A. Considering its the biggest country (not in terms of size) and the most popular, so technically, they would want the US to speak for the world, as wrong as it would be since we are too young for such a thing to apply. I'm just trying to look at this from the Aliens' point of view. Just a thought, still takes me back to my original question, why Britain, and more specifically, why the royal family? Or am I missing something here? Soon, we might know I hope. Once again, great thread, excellent read.

It's a rather tangential question. Why Britain? Why not China or the Soviet Union? - I can only speculate.

If we accept the Janus and Briggs "contact" stories as being true then you have to remember that Britain in the 1950s still held considerable influence within it's former colonies and the Commonwealth (or aliens may have been travelling to earth from a time when the British Empire was at it's height and already made contact). The Royal Family are not subject to democratic election and the Queen is head of state "for life" (although she holds no real political powers). The Royals would not be subject to the short termism of elected Presidents and so negotiating with them may have been deemed more reliable in times gone by,

Of course it is just as likely that aliens would contact multiple nationalities . There is plenty of witness testimony to indicate this across the globe. That is of course if aliens really have ever visited this planet.

The main point of the thread is that the Royal Family, with records that go back for centuries and their strong historical military links may mean they have more information about the alien/UFO phenomenon than is out there in the public domain. But it is really up to you to make up your own mind on it.

edit on 9/10/12 by mirageman because: correction

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodledad

Originally posted by ShadowWalker77
Hello everyone. I am from Texas now I was searching on google maps and noticed this now I am not from this town.

Texas strange UFO in sky Google Map

Take a look in the sky and tell me what you see.

Is it a joke? Looks like something exploded.
NO joke you are looking at the bright light check top right corner you will see the flying saucer redish in colour can't miss it, well done doodleedad for spotting it yep it's there can't miss it!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

they are demonic and they are the fallen angels the offspring of and corrupted bloodlines of which is spoken of in Genesis and which was the reason for the great flood, giants and people with unusual ability's. and now it is happening all over again. They are here to deceive and destroy mankind just as they have always tried to do. These are the gods the people all worshiped and the religions from them. people believe them again.Their technology and knowledge can be seen all around us. Passing it on to us for the corruption of mankind helping to destroy our very soul. There are no real space aliens! These beings have always been obsessed with mankind with this planet with religion they have always been here in as many forms as they can create. We are just very stupid people to buy into the deception. The real story behind all the aliens and the ufo's is far more sinister than most of us can imagine. This gives credence to why there are so many suppressed files in high places. They only release files of personal experience to perpetuate the deception for a time and events that they will soon display around the world to usher in the new age and a one world government. These evil beings have been going about trying to round us up since the beginning of mankind. Following their masters wishes its the same B.S. over and over again ! And we have bought totally into it! This may seem over simplified , But this is the only true and real reason for all that you and i have seen and or experienced as a people in all of time.

edit on 17-10-2012 by MrRobertWilliams because: forgot to sign name

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I take it you have never been spoken to by an "alien" have you? And you are a person that hopes science will help you live forever? Hopes that life on a million planets that you have seen yourself will prove anything? really? LoL You will soon find out. You wont have to wait forever for all the answers. Because death awaits all of us. You are not going to escape that one. Most likely we all at our age only have less than 60 or 70 very quick years or seconds left. So don't worry if you don't get to see utter chaos and the unfolding of prophecy in the next 5 to 10 years because you will be experiencing your own soon whether its pleasant or a horrible eternity. Even if your one of those who think when your "dead your dead that's it". That's a good one ! Your eternal hell would be being conscience of endless nothing, endless isolation,endless darkness with some memory of your past life on earth. How pleasant. Believe what you want because all of it is just a belief, a religion, a science, And all of it is false. There can only be one true way just as there can only be one true physical death to the body. So which one is the truth? Even atheists have there own religion. There is sooo much crap out there to sift through. Most of it devilish crap for sure. Mr Robert Williams

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join