It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Royal Family really know about Aliens and UFOs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I'm with the poster who said they are sick and tired of coming into UFO threads and being subjected to reading about aliens being "Demons". Can we not have just one place on ATS where we aren't being constantly bombarded with people injecting their religions into everything?

Thought police? Can I see your badge? Reading comprehension here is at an all-time low. No editorial was proffered. It was a bit of history provided in the context of another poster's reply. I will say that the folk mentioned--and I'm guessing here--have significantly more ufological credentials than yourself. Take it for what it's worth.

There is far more evidence to support the existance of aliens than there is of demons. Prove to me the existance of demons or the validity of your religion and then maybe we can talk about it.

Evidence you say? Show it. I think you confuse evidence with theory. Yeah, it's all theory. Including yours.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
No it was just there in the google map.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

SnF

I have read about some of the stuff related to the prince before,
however some of the info on your thread is new to me.

Thanks for putting it all together you did a great job.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Great work, here.

My question to ATS is: with all of the covert power structures and smokescreens throughout the world, isn't it possible that the royal families are just another diversion? Maybe the monarchs of various countries are simply puppets of the true rulers who operate behind the scenes?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
thanks for a really interesting read, SnF
one thought i had about a part of the OP..
employee's/aides of prince phillip and lord mountbatten report meeting ETs who claim that their royal masters are highly important to the future of our world in some positive way

does this strike anyone else as looking like some kind of bizzarre or clumsy propagandist attempt to tie the royals into the emerging ufo reports of the time and enhance their standing?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

So you support the demons theory? Bull#. Either aliens or entirely man made stories and told as lies, demons?? - get out ...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowWalker77
Hello everyone. I am from Texas now I was searching on google maps and noticed this now I am not from this town.

Texas strange UFO in sky Google Map

Take a look in the sky and tell me what you see.

Doesn't the camera used to take google map photos get placed into a "bubble" housing? It looks like a reflection of sunlight to me. Unless you are talking about the reddish colored lens flare off to the side. That does sort of look like a cute cartoon version of a flying saucer with a transparent bubble on top.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
Great work, here.

My question to ATS is: with all of the covert power structures and smokescreens throughout the world, isn't it possible that the royal families are just another diversion? Maybe the monarchs of various countries are simply puppets of the true rulers who operate behind the scenes?

Most Monarchies have little legislative or commercial clout so what would be the point ?

Aside from providing tabloid material and officiating at official ceremonies isn't their biggest influence in tourism ?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Just 1 question OP, is the flag you showed with Grey alien heads at the bottom right corner a real flag or CGI? is there really such flag with aliens>

I think if you read through the thread you'll find out your question was already answered.

The flag image is a photoshop customized version of the "Royal Standard". This is a flag that flies from the Queen's palaces. There are actually many versions (none to my knowledge incorporate alien symbols).

I think the harp represents Wales. The red lion is Scotland and the three yellow lions are England.

See this link for explanation.
Royal Standard

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

I think the harp represents Wales. The red lion is Scotland and the three yellow lions are England.

Royal Standard

The Harp represents Northern Ireland.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just thought I'd throw in the fact that Prince Charles was a good friend of Michael Bentine, the British actor/comedian and member of the famous Goons who also included Peter Sellers, Harry Secombe and Spike Milligan. Before acting he was a member of RAF intelligence and helped liberate Belsen concentration camp.

From wikipedia-

His interests included parapsychology. This was as a result of his and his family's extensive research into the paranormal, which resulted in his writing The Door Marked Summer and The Doors of the Mind. He was, for the final years of his life, president of the Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena.

Bentine was also interested in science. On 14 December 1977, he appeared with Arthur C. Clarke on Patrick Moore's BBC The Sky At Night programme. The broadcast was entitled "Suns, Spaceships and Bug-Eyed Monsters" - a light-hearted look at how science fiction had become science fact

Shortly before his death from prostate cancer at the age of 74, he was visited in hospital in England by the Prince of Wales, who was a close personal friend.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Excellent thread OP, very much enjoyed reading it

I had no idea the royals were into ufology.

Having read the thread, so many questions arise, I just go round in circles trying to figure everything out

Prince Philip and his Uncle Earl Mountbatten both harboured an interest for a long time. Not sure about the Queen? She may just put up with her better half's idiosyncrasies as one of those things he does. Although there are claims she was interested in the crop circle phenomenon.

As for Prince Charles, he has an interest in a number of new age topics that suggest he may hold an interest in UFOs. Many other Royals have served in the military (including Prince William and Harry) and could have witnessed something or heard a story down the years.

But ultimately we can only speculate what the Royals may really know.

My guess is that Prince Phil knows a little bit more than we do but even he doesn't know as much as he would like to.

It's very interesting, thanks again for the thread.

I had no idea Prince William was in the RAF until recently, I was in Wales watching a mountain race and William flew over very low (about twenty feet) in one of those sea king rescue helicopters. It's mad to think the future king patrols the North of Wales coast

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I enjoyed all the research you did for this thread. I also enjoyed reading all the info. A couple of years ago, I took pictures of the sky early one morning. I didn't notice anything other than the weird clouds and perfect ball looking clouds. It looked like 2 different types of clouds up there. It was months later that I pulled the pics up on my computer, that's when I really saw what was in the sky that morning. I have seen those metallic balls in other pics on UFO sites. One day, when I have enough comments to start my own thread I will post pics. I will stop there, sorry if I stepped on your toes. I really like this thread and think you did a great job getting a lot of info. The time you must have spent researching. I gave you a star, for some reason I do not have the blue letters saying "flag this" I am not the mobile site, I am using my laptop. Who knows, not me. You deserve both a star and flag!! Thanks for sharing such a great thread...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

It's always beneficial to keep the true rules in the shadows and have as many diversions as possible.to maintain e power....the monarchies of the world still have a lot of soft power.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodledad

This is very interesting. I look forward to reading more.

Well to honest I thought I'd exhausted the topic but as this thread has managed to pique a lot more interest than I expected I'll try and respond to some of the points brought up by others as it comes to it's natural conclusion.

Firstly, to clear it up once and for all, the the flag used in the OP is the Royal Standard a flag used at the Queen's properties with the bottom quarter replaced with 3 aliens and the Duke of Edinburgh's insignia superimposed via graphical software (no it wasn't Photoshop).

sealing and chrisb9 thanks for mentioning the connection between Janus airlines that operate out of Las Vegas into Area 51. That is something I hadn't looked into and was not aware of. If it has anything to do with Mr.Janus who met Peter Horsley then I can't say. Although the connection, if it exists, may not be as obvious as it seems.

Many commented on the debate about Demons. It is no more valid or invalid in this thread and people are free to air their view, agree and disagree. My own feeling is that if the stories are true then beings encountered were certainly not some kind of demon. However that is my opinion you are free to disagree with it.

wigit - thanks for the comments on Micheal Bentine I was vaguely aware of his RAF & Royal connections but not his work in intelligence. That gives the story a bit more of an angle.

skalla pondered

"- does this strike anyone else as looking like some kind of bizarre or clumsy propagandist attempt to tie the royals into the emerging ufo reports of the time and enhance their standing? "

Whilst that is probably something some spin doctor would concoct in the 21st century the mood of the times was certainly NOT to associate the Royals with UFOs in the 1950s. Hence why the meeting with George Adamski never materialised and the Mountbatten/Briggs story was witheld from the media. The Janus story didn't appear until the late 1990s when Horsley wrote his book (not sure if it was mentioned anywhere earlier???). The Briggs story including the second meeting with the humanoid was not widely published until the 1980s when Earl Mountbatten was no longer with us.

A few, myself included, have doubted the stories by Sergeant Briggs encountering a flying saucer and a human looking pilot on the Broadlands Estate and not another soul there to witness it. Mountbatten seemed convinced of the first encounter, the statements are there for all to see in the opening post. But the second story he seemed to totally discredit. What I didn't say is that the 2nd story was not widely known until after Mountbatten's death. It was written up by Desmond Leslie, who not only interviewed Briggs, but also co-wrote George Adamski's 'Flying Saucers Have Landed' and led quite a colourful life. I could guess that Mountbatten maybe, eventually felt he'd been hoodwinked by Briggs and this second story simply re-affirmed that view. Great story, but anecdotal evidence based on a single witness.

Same with the Horsley story about Janus. I've also thought about what he said about Prince Phillip.

I would like to meet the Duke of Edinburgh….a man of great vision, who believes strongly in the proper relationship between man and nature which will prove of great importance in future galactic harmony.

Well? He likes to shoot wild game so maybe that explains the proper relationship between man and nature. And his diplomatic gaffs are infamous so I shudder to think what he'd say about or to aliens....

That all said I do suspect the Royals permanent position as heads of state, exemption from the Freedom of Information Act ,their strong military connections, and rich history (much of it still secret) may just mean they do know more than we do about the UFO and alien question.

How much is of course another question.

Thanks for all your support and addition to the debate - mirageman

edit on 27/9/12 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
thanks for a really interesting read, SnF
one thought i had about a part of the OP..
employee's/aides of prince phillip and lord mountbatten report meeting ETs who claim that their royal masters are highly important to the future of our world in some positive way

does this strike anyone else as looking like some kind of bizzarre or clumsy propagandist attempt to tie the royals into the emerging ufo reports of the time and enhance their standing?

I agree that the bit about Philip being a man of vision and Mountbatten changing the world seems to be pretty fawning but who knows, maybe the aliens wanted them onside for some reason....or maybe it didn't happen like that and the story was embellished to flatter them. Maybe the aliens were having a laugh, people like Jacques Vallee have explored the mischievious, 'trickster' nature of these beings.

As another poster mentioned, Princess Diana said that the Royals 'weren't human' and Margaret Thatcher reportedly once told a journalist 'you can't tell the people' when she was asked about UFOs. All very interesting and I've always lovede the Janus story.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Just 1 question OP, is the flag you showed with Grey alien heads at the bottom right corner a real flag or CGI? is there really such flag with aliens>

I think if you read through the thread you'll find out your question was already answered.

The flag image is a photoshop customized version of the "Royal Standard". This is a flag that flies from the Queen's palaces. There are actually many versions (none to my knowledge incorporate alien symbols).

Royal Standard

Lions Lions Ohh My either Werecat , Hybrid before the Deluge , or An Alien Race

its claimed that we are from Primates 98% , and why cant they be from Big Cats

It all Over Eygpt Sumarian legends , in Scuptures and Paintings

and recently they found a 32,000 !! Year Old Figurine On a Bipedal Lion
In Germany of all Places the oldest known to date the 2nd is the Venus Figurine that is all over Europe

Lion man of the Hohlenstein Stadel
en.wikipedia.org...

The figurine was determined to be about 32,000 years old[1][2] by carbon dating material from the same layer in which the sculpture was found. It is associated with the archaeological Aurignacian culture.[3] The sculpture is 29.6 cm (11.7 inches) in height, 5.6 cm wide, and 5.9 cm thick. It was carved out of mammoth ivory using a flint stone knife. There are seven parallel, transverse, carved gouges on the left arm. It is now in the museum in Ulm, Germany.

well... let alone the Lion is the symbolisum for Leadership and power ..

There were Cave Lions all around Europe 10,000 year ago ,,
so to say The Royals may not be Refering to African Lions

Dont forget the paintings of Cave lions in the Chauvet Cave in France

Panthera leo spelaea
en.wikipedia.org...

just wanted to throw that little bit.. in there
edit on 27-9-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

'Aliens' are infact demonic fallen angels. There place of origin is not from the material universe.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

'Aliens' are infact demonic fallen angels. There place of origin is not from the material universe.

Really? In fact you are wrong. They are not demonic fallen angels. I know that for a FACT!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

So they are immaterial then.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join