It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad and Pierce Morgan on CNN, I agree 90% with Ahmadinejad

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

If those assholes want to die for Allah I think the Jews should grant their wish, and then go home for a gnosh with a clear conscience.

Wow!
Your posts really show what a good christian you are. So peaceful and loving just like Christ.

The difference between you and I is that you see things through biased Baptist eyes. I see the truth through unbiased eyes. I do not support any organized religion. Religion is a poison that separates mankind. Your stance on this subject supports my statement.

You can ignore all the FACTS that go against what you believe but it still wont make you right,...or righteous.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Excellent post my friend. I'm with you 100%

It completely baffles me how anyone could support Israel. They have made their own bed, now let them lay in it. They don't even try to get along with their neighbors. Always with the threats.

I would love to see the western nations abandon Israel, let them fight their own battles. If they use nukes on any of their enemies, we punish them utterly.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

If those assholes want to die for Allah I think the Jews should grant their wish, and then go home for a gnosh with a clear conscience.

Wow!
Your posts really show what a good christian you are. So peaceful and loving just like Christ.

The difference between you and I is that you see things through biased Baptist eyes. I see the truth through unbiased eyes. I do not support any organized religion. Religion is a poison that separates mankind. Your stance on this subject supports my statement.

You can ignore all the FACTS that go against what you believe but it still wont make you right,...or righteous.

I'm not ignoring any facts whatsoever, in fact I'm the only one who has brought anything of substance to the thread in the way of proof.

The Bible tells us we are to be peaceful, to a point; we must turn the other cheek and all that. I don't have a problem with that, but I only have two cheeks. Still, as a Christian, and also as just a plain human being, I have the right to protect myself and my family from an attack - and so do the Jews.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the absolute and total destruction of Israel is enshrined at the top of Hamas' charter, the supposedly legitimate government of the Gaza Strip (the hundreds of Fatah members Hamas murdered in order to secure that victory might disagree, but whatever.)

In pursuit of that end, Hamas and Hezbollah have waged a war in which they specifically target civilians. Before the wall went up, no Jew could be sure that he or she would come home from a night clubbing, dinner at a pizza parlor, or a long day at work. Why? Because pigs like Hamas strap bombs to the chests of their own children and send them off to murder Jewish children in nightclubs, restaurants, and on the bus.

Real men fight their enemy toe-to-toe, they don't send babies to murder innocent women and children; but how often has Hamas ever attacked an Israeli military installation with their rockets? I can probably count the number of times on one hand.

So excuse the heck out of me if I don't get all teary-eyed over these jerkoffs. Every breath they take is an affront to humanity, and one day soon they are going to pay for their sins.

edit on 9/26/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Okay, so answer this question. How would you feel if someone came and bulldozed your home down? Don't dance around the question, just answer.

Now how would you feel if your child or sibling were killed by someone shelling your home with artillery munitions. Again, don't dance around the question. Just answer it.

One last question. How can you justify all the land that the Israeli government has taken illegally from the Palestinian people since the original borders were established by the UN? I eagerly await your response.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Darkmask because: post layout

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
I'm not ignoring any facts whatsoever, in fact I'm the only one who has brought anything of substance to the thread in the way of proof.

The Bible tells us we are to be peaceful, to a point; we must turn the other cheek and all that. I don't have a problem with that, but I only have two cheeks. Still, as a Christian, and also as just a plain human being, I have the right to protect myself and my family from an attack - and so do the Jews.

So do the Iranians and the Syrians and the rest of the world... It works for everyone, not just you and your fabricated belief system.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the absolute and total destruction of Israel is enshrined at the top of Hamas' charter, the supposedly legitimate government of the Gaza Strip (the hundreds of Fatah members Hamas murdered in order to secure that victory might disagree, but whatever.)

Ok, all I see is Israel calling for war and more war and then some more. I do not see that as defending or protecting the country. When you are looking to bomb another country, you are declaring war on that country and maybes or possibilities are not a legitimate reason either.

In pursuit of that end, Hamas and Hezbollah have waged a war in which they specifically target civilians. Before the wall went up, no Jew could be sure that he or she would come home from a night clubbing, dinner at a pizza parlor, or a long day at work. Why? Because pigs like Hamas strap bombs to the chests of their own children and send them off to murder Jewish children in nightclubs, restaurants, and on the bus.

And I guess that justifies Israel doing the same but on a much larger scale in Gaza whilst oppressing them?

Real men fight their enemy toe-to-toe, they don't send babies to murder innocent women and children; but how often has Hamas ever attacked an Israeli military installation with their rockets? I can probably count the number of times on one hand.

Real en don't kill women and babies to start with and the US military across the middle east are also guilty of the same atrocities. This isn't a Hamas/Hezbollah thing, this happens everywhere to this very day from numerous sources.

So excuse the heck out of me if I don't get all teary-eyed over these jerkoffs. Every breath they take is an affront to humanity, and one day soon they are going to pay for their sins.

edit on 9/26/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

And so will you...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

And how do you expect them to "fight their enemy toe-to-toe like real men"? when they are not permitted to have a standing army, air force or navy. Israel has one of the best equipped best trained forces on the planet. I commend them for having the courage to fight them the only way they can.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Okay, so answer this question. How would you feel if someone came and bulldozed your home down? Don't dance around the question, just answer.

I'd be pissed; but the next time I built a house, I'd make sure it wasn't being used to smuggle weapons in from Egypt via tunnels.

Now how would you feel if your child or sibling were killed by someone shelling your home with artillery munitions. Again, don't dance around the question. Just answer it.

Again, I'd be pissed; but I defy you to find ONE instance of the IDF targeting civilians. ONE!

The IDF goes out of its way to prevent civilian casualties, going so far as to text and call the people living in the area they are going to strike beforehand. If any civilians are killed, it's because they are stupid enough to listen to Hamas when they call for human shields to protect the UN compounds from which Hamas is shelling Israel.

F'ing idiots.

One last question. How can you justify all the land that the Israeli government has taken illegally from the Palestinian people since the original borders were established by the UN? I eagerly await your response.

The Palestinians would have been able to hold on to a lot more of the land if they had just stuck with the UN established borders that Israel agreed to respect. The Palestinians rolled the dice, attacked Israel before the ink on the agreement was dry, and they've reaped the benefits ever since - all the while, lobbing rockets into civilian neighborhoods.

Nobody's fault but their own.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

And how do you expect them to "fight their enemy toe-to-toe like real men"? when they are not permitted to have a standing army, air force or navy. Israel has one of the best equipped best trained forces on the planet. I commend them for having the courage to fight them the only way they can.

Like Nike says: Just DO IT!

Most Israeli military bases are well within range of Hamas and Hezbollah rockets, but they are NEVER TARGETED! Why do you suppose that is? I'll tell you why: because the leadership of Hamas is filled with cowards that want to stand on a podium and exhort other people to "martyr" themselves when the very thought of doing it themselves makes them piss in their pants like little girls.

I have ZERO respect for Hamas. If I had the ability I'd kill every last one of them, sew their corpses into pig skin, and hang them on the ramparts as a lesson to the next maggot that thinks murdering a child is doing God's will.

What do YOU think of the tactics of Hamas my friend?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Geez, you don't have a clue do you? I feel really sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Yeah I do have a clue.. I'm just not one eyed about the scenario like you. So was the Flotilla deaths an act of self defence also in your eyes? You know, killing activists who were trying to send help to the poor in Gaza? Israeli defence force at their best hey? Killing innocents.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Yeah I do have a clue.. I'm just not one eyed about the scenario like you. So was the Flotilla deaths an act of self defence also in your eyes? You know, killing activists who were trying to send help to the poor in Gaza? Israeli defence force at their best hey? Killing innocents.

See? I knew you didn't have any idea what you are talking about.

1. The Israelis assaulted the Mavi Marmara with PAINTBALL GUNS.
2. Live fire wasn't used until the "activists" overpowered the IDF soldiers, took their side arms, and started shooting.
3. The "activists" were not transporting aid, they were transporting ballistic protection and - just to make their mission seem legit - OUTDATED medicines.
4. The "activists" WANTED to be martyred as demonstrated by numerous interviews with them that are available on Youtube.
5. Several of them got their wish.

Allah Akbhar indeed.

edit on 9/27/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You honestly believe that crap about the Mavi Marmara? Paint ball guns? I.D.F troops with only side arms invading a Turkish vessel? How you can excuse Israeli marines assaulting a ship bringing much needed aid to the Palestinian people?
3. The "activists" were not transporting aid, they were transporting ballistic protection and - just to make their mission seem legit - OUTDATED medicines.
What is ballistic protection, I'm sure you didn't mean ballistic projectiles so what are they?
Also the reason the medical supplies were out of date is because that is all the Palestinians are allowed, second rate medicine.
edit on 27-9-2012 by abdel because: I hadn't finished.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

You honestly believe that crap about the Mavi Marmara? Paint ball guns? I.D.F troops with only side arms invading a Turkish vessel? How you can excuse Israeli marines assaulting a ship bringing much needed aid to the Palestinian people?
What is ballistic protection, I'm sure you didn't mean ballistic projectiles so what are they?
Also the reason the medical supplies were out of date is because that is all the Palestinians are allowed, second rate medicine.

Seeing is believing.

Israel warned the Mavi Marmara not to try and break the blockade, and invited them to transfer whatever aid they had through approved UN checkpoints.

Proof that the IDF started off using paintball guns, from the "protestors" own video, starts at 38:30. The red liquid is NOT blood, it is paint. You can even hear the rubber balls splat on the hull of the ship.

Here's some of the "aid" they brought. Bulletproof vests (Ballistic protection) and gas masks @ :40.

Proof, from their own lips, that these "activists" wanted to be killed.

I wonder if those last guy got his wish?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

Seeing is believing.

Israel warned the Mavi Marmara not to try and break the blockade, and invited them to transfer whatever aid they had through approved UN checkpoints.

Proof that the IDF started off using paintball guns, from the "protestors" own video, starts at 38:30. The red liquid is NOT blood, it is paint. You can even hear the rubber balls splat on the hull of the ship.

Here's some of the "aid" they brought. Bulletproof vests (Ballistic protection) and gas masks @ :40.

Proof, from their own lips, that these "activists" wanted to be killed.

I wonder if those last guy got his wish?

It's too late for me to go through all the vids you posted.
But a few quick points. The paintball guns were not the only weaponry the I.D.F. carried, they must have had other weapons or else nobody would have been killed.
Bullet proof vests and gas masks? what's the problem with that? They need bullet proof vests in Palestine just to go to school safely.
And as for the "activists" ( you say it like it's a dirty word) wanting to die for Allah maybe that was just the usual rhetoric you hear in every stressful situation. I don't believe that the Christians who died in the Waco attack wanted to die for Jesus, they just wanted to protect their families.
Sorry for not giving your reply the full attention it deserves, but I do have to go now.
Hopefully we'll cross swords at a later date.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Inshallah my friend.

I have zero problems with Muslims worshiping however they wish, but when they start murdering innocent people I draw a line. Watch the videos when you get a chance, I've put the exact times you need to look at in the video description so it won't take you but a few minutes. I'm of the opinion that the IDF acted with great restraint under the circumstances, especially after watching the video that was shot by those on board the Mavi Marmara which plainly shows that the "activists" were looking for a fight.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Maybe I should just draw a picture of Israel, put a red cross through it showing how maybe it wont be here in a couple of years and declare it as fact .. Thats all the UN needs for proof of Irans hostile, world ending nuclear progam
Don't you see how f**king ridiculous that country are. Did he send a picture around to every diplomat also so they could go over the facts themselves?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I'd be pissed; but the next time I built a house, I'd make sure it wasn't being used to smuggle weapons in from Egypt via tunnels.

Again, I'd be pissed; but I defy you to find ONE instance of the IDF targeting civilians. ONE!

The IDF goes out of its way to prevent civilian casualties, going so far as to text and call the people living in the area they are going to strike beforehand. If any civilians are killed, it's because they are stupid enough to listen to Hamas when they call for human shields to protect the UN compounds from which Hamas is shelling Israel.

F'ing idiots.

The Palestinians would have been able to hold on to a lot more of the land if they had just stuck with the UN established borders that Israel agreed to respect. The Palestinians rolled the dice, attacked Israel before the ink on the agreement was dry, and they've reaped the benefits ever since - all the while, lobbing rockets into civilian neighborhoods.

Nobody's fault but their own.

Uh,..Yeah, because every Palestinian who has had their home bulldozed has a tunnel to Egypt. Not at all just a land grab by the Israeli government.

I have seen interviews with former Israeli soldiers on youtube who said their commanding officers commanded them to just shell all the houses in a Palestinian neighborhood without provocation. There is plenty of evidence that supports this . Do your own research.

So in your eyes, just because a few bad apples in the Palestinian population lob some rockets into Israeli territory, that gives them the right to violate the borders established by the UN and steal land from the Palestinian people. Where I come from we call people who steal, thieves. I geuss you like to support murdering criminals.

What's funny is, you don't even realize how hypocritical you sound. I'm sure you would try to justify every bad thing the Israeli's do, and every bad thing the Palestinians do is just pure evil, because they are Muslim. Where I come from we call that being a racist.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join