It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad and Pierce Morgan on CNN, I agree 90% with Ahmadinejad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I just watched whole interview with Ahmadinejad and Pierce Morgan on CNN

I agree with good 90% of what Ahmadinejad was saying.

Even if you assume he lied just to make himself look good and civilized,

The fact is, Iran is not an empire with bases and wars around the world. And if
they help freedom fighters "terrorists" in Occupied Palestine and occupied
Afghanistan and Occupied Iraq.

I for one can't even blame them for it, because they know they are targeted next.

DISCLAIMER: I am not muslim.
I am not persian.
edit on 25-9-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Just wanted to mention his name is Piers Morgan. It's pronounced Peerz.

And I think it's irrelevant at this point whether or not we as individuals agree with him. What he has been represented as in the media is an evil supervillain. I believe there will be a major war in the Mideast involving both Israel and Iran soon.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Support of "Palestine" is impossible without supporting the entirety of the islamic milieu, all of the Arab countries included, as well as Persian (not Arab, though still islamic) Iran. Why? Palestine simply doesn't exist in actuality and its proposal as such is ENTIRELY islamic/pan-Arab. There was never a legitimate Palestinian people. It was a British Protectorate most recently and now is just... made up. This also plays into the coming war with Iran that Israel faces, and in all likelihood, we will see take place in various degrees on formerly U.S. soil (you do realize the Republic is deader than dead, right?).

1) There is no Palestine and any equivocations to that end are entirely friendly to pan-Arab and islamic goals in nature.

2) Continuing the lie of Palestine facilitates war against Israel by Iran, and by default, the former USA.

3) Capitulating to islam is a death sentence for self and culture, as evidenced in the fallout of the Arab "Spring".

There are 2 main players in the region, as concern Israel and "Palestine": The Palestinian Liberation Organization and HAMAS. A third player, in Lebanon, is Hezbollah-- an Iranian proxy.

PLO:
Here's a telling quote from Zuheir Mohsen (assassinated in 1979), executive committee member of the PLO, as quoted in an interview in the Dutch newspaper Trouw from 31 March 1977:

"Between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese there are no differences. We are all part of ONE people, the Arab nation. Look, I have family members with Palestinian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Syrian citizenship. We are ONE people. Just for political reasons we carefully underwrite our Palestinian identity. Because it is of national interest for the Arabs to advocate the existence of Palestinians to balance Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons. The establishment of a Palestinian state is a new tool to continue the fight against Israel and for Arab unity.
A separate Palestinian entity needs to fight for the national interest in the then remaining occupied territories. The Jordanian government cannot speak for Palestinians in Israel, Lebanon or Syria. Jordan is a state with specific borders. It cannot lay claim on - for instance - Haifa or Jaffa, while I AM entitled to Haifa, Jaffa, Jerusalem en Beersheba. Jordan can only speak for Jordanians and the Palestinians in Jordan. The Palestinian state would be entitled to represent all Palestinians in the Arab world en elsewhere. Once we have accomplished all of our rights in all of Palestine, we shouldn't postpone the unification of Jordan and Palestine for one second."

The following articles, from the Palestinian National Charter of 1968 (avalon.law.yale.edu...), show that the goal, in reality, is the implementation of shariah law and islamic power over all in "Palestine" via Arab unity aka the Caliphate:

Article 1:

Palestine is the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people; it is an indivisible part of the Arab homeland, and the Palestinian people are an integral part of the Arab nation.

Mohsen tells the truth per the PLO goals, check 1.

Article 7:

That there is a Palestinian community and that it has material, spiritual, and historical connection with Palestine are indisputable facts. It is a national duty to bring up individual Palestinians in an Arab revolutionary manner. All means of information and education must be adopted in order to acquaint the Palestinian with his country in the most profound manner, both spiritual and material, that is possible. He must be prepared for the armed struggle and ready to sacrifice his wealth and his life in order to win back his homeland and bring about its liberation.

Jihad for the Caliphate, via the red herring of Palestine, check 2.

Article 8:

The phase in their history, through which the Palestinian people are now living, is that of national (watani) struggle for the liberation of Palestine. Thus the conflicts among the Palestinian national forces are secondary, and should be ended for the sake of the basic conflict that exists between the forces of Zionism and of imperialism on the one hand, and the Palestinian Arab people on the other. On this basis the Palestinian masses, regardless of whether they are residing in the national homeland or in diaspora (mahajir) constitute - both their organizations and the individuals - one national front working for the retrieval of Palestine and its liberation through armed struggle.

Global and regional jihad for the Caliphate via the red herring of Palestine, check 3.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Augustine62 because: remove a sentence which was meant for the blog post this and follow-on posts were meant for.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Article 9:

Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine. This it is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase. The Palestinian Arab people assert their absolute determination and firm resolution to continue their armed struggle and to work for an armed popular revolution for the liberation of their country and their return to it . They also assert their right to normal life in Palestine and to exercise their right to self-determination and sovereignty over it.

War imminent via jihad, check 4

Article 10:

Commando action constitutes the nucleus of the Palestinian popular liberation war. This requires its escalation, comprehensiveness, and the mobilization of all the Palestinian popular and educational efforts and their organization and involvement in the armed Palestinian revolution. It also requires the achieving of unity for the national (watani) struggle among the different groupings of the Palestinian people, and between the Palestinian people and the Arab masses, so as to secure the continuation of the revolution, its escalation, and victory.

Guerrilla warfare against Israel, including the use of non-Palestinian Arabs: affecting the Caliphate, check 5

Article 12:

The Palestinian people believe in Arab unity. In order to contribute their share toward the attainment of that objective, however, they must, at the present stage of their struggle, safeguard their Palestinian identity and develop their consciousness of that identity, and oppose any plan that may dissolve or impair it.

It's all about the Caliphate. Mohsen tells the truth per the PLO goals, check 6

Article 13:

Arab unity and the liberation of Palestine are two complementary objectives, the attainment of either of which facilitates the attainment of the other. Thus, Arab unity leads to the liberation of Palestine, the liberation of Palestine leads to Arab unity; and work toward the realization of one objective proceeds side by side with work toward the realization of the other.

Not about Nationalism at all, admittedly, but the Caliphate. Check 7.

Article 14:

The destiny of the Arab nation, and indeed Arab existence itself, depend upon the destiny of the Palestine cause. From this interdependence springs the Arab nation's pursuit of, and striving for, the liberation of Palestine. The people of Palestine play the role of the vanguard in the realization of this sacred (qawmi) goal.

Caliphate... check 8.

Article 15:

The liberation of Palestine, from an Arab viewpoint, is a national (qawmi) duty and it attempts to repel the Zionist and imperialist aggression against the Arab homeland, and aims at the elimination of Zionism in Palestine. Absolute responsibility for this falls upon the Arab nation - peoples and governments - with the Arab people of Palestine in the vanguard. Accordingly, the Arab nation must mobilize all its military, human, moral, and spiritual capabilities to participate actively with the Palestinian people in the liberation of Palestine. It must, particularly in the phase of the armed Palestinian revolution, offer and furnish the Palestinian people with all possible help, and material and human support, and make available to them the means and opportunities that will enable them to continue to carry out their leading role in the armed revolution, until they liberate their homeland.

Destruction of Israel. Check 9.

Article 16:

The liberation of Palestine, from a spiritual point of view, will provide the Holy Land with an atmosphere of safety and tranquility, which in turn will safeguard the country's religious sanctuaries and guarantee freedom of worship and of visit to all, without discrimination of race, color, language, or religion. Accordingly, the people of Palestine look to all spiritual forces in the world for support.

Total lie. Non-muslims must submit to dhimmitude per shariah law. Check 10.

Article 17:

The liberation of Palestine, from a human point of view, will restore to the Palestinian individual his dignity, pride, and freedom. Accordingly the Palestinian Arab people look forward to the support of all those who believe in the dignity of man and his freedom in the world.

Complete and utter lie. Shariah will reign and the dignity of man will be raped and murdered, freedom but a memory. Now on to the charter of HAMAS where it gets blatant and really, truly islamic and casts off the nationalist, lawyer-speak crap.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Augustine62 because: remove some tags which don't work on ATS

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
HAMAS Charter 1988
The Charter of Allah: The Platform of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) (www.thejerusalemfund.org...)

Article One: The Ideological Aspects

The Islamic Resistance Movement (note: HAMAS) draws its guidelines from Islam; derives from it its thinking, interpretations and views about existence, life and humanity; refers back to it for its conduct; and is inspired by it in whatever step it takes.

Article Two: The Link between Hamas and the Association of Muslim Brothers

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of the Muslim Brothers in Palestine. The Muslim Brotherhood Movement is a world organization, the largest Islamic Movement in the modern era. It is characterized by a profound understanding, by precise notions and by a complete comprehensiveness of all concepts of Islam in all domains of life: views and beliefs, politics and economics, education and society, jurisprudence and rule, indoctrination and teaching, the arts and publications, the hidden and the evident, and all the other domains of life.

Note- The Muslim Brotherhood, as you might recall, is the current ruling party in Egypt. What happened to nationalism? Oh, it had its mask pulled off by HAMAS and the true islamic goals of the "Palestinians".

Article Four

The Movement welcomes all Muslims who share its beliefs and thinking, commit themselves to its course of action, keep its secrets and aspire to join its ranks in order to carry out their duty. Allah will reward them.

Well... Nationalism went to #, eh? It's all about islam.

Article Five: Dimensions of Time and Space of the Hamas

As the Movement adopts Islam as its way of life, its time dimension extends back as far as the birth of the Islamic Message and of the Righteous Ancestor. Its ultimate goal is Islam, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution. Its special dimension extends wherever on earth there are Muslims, who adopt Islam as their way of life; thus, it penetrates to the deepest reaches of the land and to the highest spheres of Heavens.

Whoa buddy! It's a political ideology and not a religion at all, eh? Duh. Nothing to do with nationalism either, but global takeover... makes sense, since islam is proto-Marxist totalitarian political ideology and not really about religion at all.

Article Six: Peculiarity and Independence

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinct Palestinian Movement which owes its loyalty to Allah, derives from Islam its way of life and strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine. Only under the shadow of Islam could the members of all regions coexist in safety and security for their lives, properties and rights. In the absence of Islam, conflict arises, oppression reigns, corruption is rampant and struggles and wars prevail. Allah had inspired the Muslim poet, Muhammad Iqbal, when he said:
When the Faith wanes, there is no security
There is no this-worldliness for those who have no faith
Those who wish to live their life without religion
Have made annihilation the equivalent of life.

Distinctly Palestinian? But what happened to the global thing? It's either regional or not. Can't have it both ways and they admit the globalized nature already, as the PLO admitted the Arab unification while calling on the fictitious Palestine to affect the same in Article 8 of the PLO charter which extends this fight to the entire world wherever "Palestinians" exist.

Replace the "Faith" with "Party" and you have the claims of Marxist Utopia. Religion is far from their minds. Their religion is the politicking of islamic ideology. Marxism has a religion too: it's called the Party and its Caliphate is the State.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Augustine62 because: remove non-ATS workable tags

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
(I generally hate ellipses but this one is too long to not use them. Just see the link for the full treatment. Brackets are original to the quote.)

Article Seven: The Universality of Hamas

By virtue of the distribution of Muslims, who pursue the cause of the Hamas, all over the globe, and strive for its victory, for the reinforcement of its positions and for the encouragement of its Jihad, the Movement is a universal one. ... Whoever denigrates its worth, or avoids supporting it, or is so blind as to dismiss its role, is challenging Fate itself. Whoever closes his eyes from seeing the facts, whether intentionally or not, will wake up to find himself overtaken by events, and will find no excuses to justify his position. ... “And unto thee have we revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which has come unto thee. For each we have appointed a divine law and a traced-out way. Had Allah willed, He could have made you one community . But that He may try you by that which he has given you [He has made you as you are] So vie with one another in good works . Unto Allah, you will all return. He will then inform you of that wherein you differ.” Hamas is one of the links in the Chain of Jihad in the confrontation with the Zionist invasion. It links up with the setting out of the Martyr Izz a-din al-Qassam and his brothers in the Muslim Brotherhood who fought the Holy War in 1936; it further relates to another link of the Palestinian Jihad and the Jihad and efforts of the Muslim Brothers during the 1948 War, and to the Jihad operations of the Muslim Brothers in 1968 and thereafter. But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

...and this isn't even scratching the surface really!
edit on 25-9-2012 by Augustine62 because: remove tags that don't work on ATS

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think Ahmadinejad backed off too much regarding the Holocaust merely citing the difficulty of independent investigation instead of challenging the figures.
I believe the Holocaust happened but the figures have been grossly inflated and many of the non-Jewish victims such as gays, disabled, homeless, union activists and other trouble makers are completely forgotten about, where are the Holocaust monuments remembering the dead gypsies?.
edit on 25-9-2012 by abdel because: spelt Gypsies wrong in my haste

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
I think Ahmadinejad backed off too much regarding the Holocaust merely citing the difficulty of independent investigation instead of challenging the figures.
I believe the Holocaust happened but the figures have been grossly inflated and many of the non-Jewish victims such as gays, disabled, homeless, union activists and other trouble makers are completely forgotten about, where are the Holocaust monuments remembering the dead gypsies?.
edit on 25-9-2012 by abdel because: spelt Gypsies wrong in my haste

Being a non-Jew myself, I'd have to surmise that 1) the Gypsies have no made an effort to keep this understanding front and center as the Jewish people have; the Jews were also front and center in Nazi rhetoric 2) where do you get off calling victims of the Holocaust "trouble makers"?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Augustine62

When I used the term "trouble makers" I was referring to how they would have been seen and treated by the average Nazi. I have a great deal of sympathy for all the victims of Nazism even the Jewish ones.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

When I used the term "trouble makers" I was referring to how they would have been seen and treated by the average Nazi. I have a great deal of sympathy for all the victims of Nazism even the Jewish ones.

OK. I'll take your word for it...

+53 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Augustine62

you know what Augustine62

I defeat all your posts with a single picture

try not to soil yourself

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Originally posted by Augustine62

you know what Augustine62

I defeat all your posts with a single picture

try not to soil yourself

Bleeding heart hypocrite argument. A link without context, just a picture. Nothing more needs to be said.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Heres the first part of the interveiw. Cant seem to find the rest. Can someone give me a link to the full interveiw.
Just like to say what a prat that Piers is.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Instead of reading it, why don't you just listen to it instead...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

The fact is, Iran is not an empire with bases and wars around the world.

It isn't?

It is a Theocracy. It is a Theocracy of the Islamic faith

Riddle me this: Are there more Mosques or us Military bases in the world?

If you have never played the game "Civilization" you should try it one day, global conquest can be achieved by a variety of mechanics, war and culture topping the list of course (i'll tell you a secret before you play "The cultural victory is cheaper and easier")

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

Bleeding heart hypocrite argument. A link without context, just a picture. Nothing more needs to be said.

I'd say that was the best denial of reality I seen on here all day. Do you plug your ears too when something doesn't suit you?

That picture is the context.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Damn that Piers Morgan is a rude piece of work... Ahmadenijad, thumbs up for you

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I think you will find that it is Israel that was just made up in 1948

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is a pratt, I howled when Jeremy Clarkson cracked him one.

Anyway, the interview, I just watched it.

The Huffington post is claiming he is denying the holocaust, to me it sounds like he is questioning Palestines involvement in the Holocaust, not actually denying the thing took place.

Do people always twist his words like this?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranian Leader, Denies Holocaust On CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight Show Ahead Of UN Address (VIDEO)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What a double face piece of shiet liar , avoiding questions with childish political rhetoric.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join